Wanna Do A Swap (23,000+ Subs ) For October !!!

8 replies
Hi guys,

Im looking over at doing swaps again with IMer's here for the month of October 2009. I have date from
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

All the dates in red are available. Dates which gets booked will be highlighted in grey
Currently im looking to do adswaps with people on a one-to-one free ad basis and i prefer mail out at the same time (8am EST) to avoid confusion.

Im looking for people with list between 1000+ to 23,000+ to adswap with, if you have a much smaller list, i will be sending the ad out to match your numbers.

I have done adswaps with people like
Johnny Andrews, Fabian Tan, Ken Strong, David Thompson, Heri Rosyhadi, James Penn, Jit Uppal, Jhongran, Tommy Gadget, Rhys Davis, Matthew D, Karrax, and many others.

Please PM me here to do a booking for your slot. Don't be late. looking forward to working with previous partners and also new comers.

Suthan M.
#october #subs #swap #wanna
  • Profile picture of the author mediadealer
    I was happy with our last swap email me and let's get one set up for oct.

--corey
    Signature

Have an internet marketing list? Want to build it bigger...TODAY? PM me to setup a solo ad swap or other jv/cross promo arrangement.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1238580].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Suthan M
      Originally Posted by mediadealer View Post

I was happy with our last swap email me and let's get one set up for oct.

--corey

How you doing Corey,

BTW, my dates are booked solid except for 30th for 8am EST. Do you think we can do a swap on that date?

Suthan M
      Signature

Whats the latest movie you watched? Anything good?

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1239047].message }}
    Hi guys,

UPDATE: The dates are booked solid (the rest of the red dates slots are just awaiting reply confirmation back with the partners) in a few hours since i announced that i am taking partners in for swap.

BTW, dont get discouraged and do PM me if you're stil interested in doing swaps. Normally some JVs will fall through as the dates are not compatible, and there might be last minute cancellation, so i do re-bookings.

If you want a profitable swap, you better have me on your speed-dial :-) Contact me FAST !!
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1239055].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Amber Jalink
    Hi asianlunatic,

I replied to your PM... (Just in case you didn't see it).

Amber
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1240046].message }}
    Hi guys

Just logged in and saw about 20-25 PMs waiting. Quite tired today, and want to take a quick nap(its 5am here), but just want to assure everyone that they will be getting their reply in the next 7-8 hours from now once i woke up.

@Josephthen Thanks for the great swap. Always great to have a swap with you buddy !

p/s- just updated all the slots available. Every other slot that is in RED is now AVAILABLE once more for booking :-)
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1240916].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joseph Then
      Originally Posted by asianlunatic View Post

@Josephthen Thanks for the great swap. Always great to have a swap with you buddy !
      I have swapped ads with Suthan in the past and I'm always happy with the results! This time is no different too!

Thanks for that swap!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1242126].message }}
    Hi guys,

I have an empty slot on the 6th because of change of dates with partners, so anyone up for a swap on that day? Please PM me immediately.

Suthan M
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1245605].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author pjs
      Originally Posted by asianlunatic View Post

Hi guys,

I have an empty slot on the 6th because of change of dates with partners, so anyone up for a swap on that day? Please PM me immediately.

Suthan M
      I jumped on this swap with Suthan and it has gone very well. I highly recommend swapping with him.

Peter
      Signature
      Mom and Pop Money WSO *** - How ONE Lead Capture Page Made $9K in 2 Weeks in the "Offline" niche!

PeterSanchez.com >>> FollowPeter.com (Twitter)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1252582].message }}

Trending Topics