Promote my product and get two of my products for FREE!

7 replies
Hi,

One of my products has been earning me money since early this year purely from free organic traffic and a few other sources. I am now wanting to crank the promotion side up in order to maximise sales. I have just added this product to Paydotcom so providing you have a Paydotcom account, you will be able to promote this.

I am looking for people who have IM related lists who would be willing to work with me. I have a good name in the IM world for those who know me and I offer great support to my members.

First of all, this is what your subscribers would get:

Full lifetime membership to Article Writer Pro, an online article creation system (which currently has new features in development!). With this product I am also currently offering FULL lifetime membership to my forthcoming Link Building system, Link ABYSS which is due to launch soon. That product will essentially be a monthly subscription so members who buy now get this for free... for life. Lastly, they would also get instant access to download over 100,000 quality PLR articles. So, basically three great products, all for a one time fee of only $47. This is great value and I expect conversions to be relatively high.

The deal for you would be:

I'd be offering 50% commission. I couldn't really go any lower than that as I have to offer support, and answer questions from members on an ongoing basis.

As well as the commission, if you can generate a minimum of 10 sales I'd give you free membership to BOTH Article Writer Pro and Link ABYSS as a bonus for JV'ing with me.

I have just written a sales letter which you'd be free to use. You can tweak or personalise this to suite your style.

If anyone is interested, please fire me a pm or post in here.

It would be great to work with you.

Many thanks

Andy Black

I realised that I never included the link (although it's in my sig)...

The sales page is..... Article Creator - Create Unique Articles Instantly
#free #product #products #promote
  • Profile picture of the author sanssecret
    Hi Andy
    Finally got my link sorted at paydotcom, lol. Will set this up later this evening. But just wanted to say the plr stuff in AWP is some of the best I've come across. I've only checked out a few of them, but if the rest are anything like those few, the price is worth it for those alone.

Will definitely be recommending this. Thanks.
    Signature
    San

The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. ~Muhammad Ali
    Pay me to play. :) Order a Custom Cover today.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1247370].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AndyBlackSEO
    Hey, thanks for your comments San. Yes, the PLR articles are great quality :-)
    Signature
    [FREE SEO TOOL] Build 29 Effective, High Authority Backlinks that Will Increase Your Google Rankings in 2020... CLICK HERE ...
    ... Instant backlinks that can get you results within 24-72hrs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1282803].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author patlondon
      A BIG huge problem with at lease one of these articles though Andy. It's one that I wrote personally and had submitted to Ezinearticles in 05. There it was in that PLR package.

I am worried cause I've been using these for article marketing to the smaller directories. Most of the time all I do is change the titles and nothing else if it reads well. I'll probably get accused of stealing that content at some point.
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1640606].message }}
    Hey Pat. I'm glad you have posted in here. I did receive your email and shortly after before I had chance to reply my Outlook pst file got corrupted after a bad crash. I had that many problems with my laptop over those few days I had to go and buy a new one which I'm using now. I couldn't remember who it was that emailed me.

Can you pm me details of the article. The thing is. This pack is being used, given away and sold by LOTS of marketers. I believe all the articles were from an article directory that go taken offline. The directory owner had rights to all the articles as part of his T&C's. If you haven't submitted your article to that directory it may be that someone else has without permission from yourself.

With regards to just changing the titles. If you are submitting them to other directories you'd get more leverage by rewriting them, either manually or by using a tool like my free rewriter.

Andy
    Signature
    [FREE SEO TOOL] Build 29 Effective, High Authority Backlinks that Will Increase Your Google Rankings in 2020... CLICK HERE ...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1664129].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author patlondon
      Hi Andy

Thanks for the reply on this..

I'm sure I submitted that article to about 50 or so directories so I guess there's no way of knowing how it got in there. No reflection on you cause I know you'd have no way of knowing where what came from. It was just a bit surprising as you can probably imagine! I hope karma bites whoever lifted that article right in the rear pretty good.

As for spinning those articles..I'm using them for non related topics..just looking for the links..not really concerned about being unique or anything..

thanks again for the reply.

Oh by the way.. I am having pretty good results with the new Index Checker...so whatever tweaks you did seem to have the done the trick- saves me alot of time and work- thanks on that!

Pat
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1686597].message }}
    Hey Pat,

Just seen your post. Glad you are seeing the benefit from Index Checker.

As for article creation I am now working with two guys who are very good programmers. One is a doctor in AI and we are looking at developing the ultimate article creation software using neural networks. These guys say it can be done and has been done but just not within the IM industry. The concept of how this works is mind blowing so watch this space.

Andy
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1774695].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joseph7
    Please let me know what is ur product.
    Signature
    Want to Buy PR 5 TRAVEL LINKS
    Joseph7aron at gmail dot com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1781958].message }}

Trending Topics