What is the best Affiliate Marketing Book that you've ever read?

12 replies
I'm new to affiliate marketing and I'm trying to find a step by step method that can pretty much walk me through the entire process without all the "my method is best" type speeches.

Anyone read a good book recently that can talk to you and not at you?

Thanks
#affiliate #book #marketing #read
  • Profile picture of the author guzie
    Rosalind Gardner's Super Affiliate Handbook.....Great stuff. NO hype in it. It has helped me immensely. Google Her Name. Her ebook has been around for quite some time. Many old-timers here still promote her book.
    Paul
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1246965].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author logodesigner
    The Super Affiliate Handbook! Read the amazing true story of how one woman, with no previous business experience, earns $435,000+ per year ... selling other people's stuff online!
    In her down-to-earth, sincere and often humorous style, Rosalind Gardner guides you through the entire process of building an affiliate marketing business on the 'Net. In 270+ pages, and more than 73,000 words, you'll learn how to pick the best affiliate programs, negotiate a commission raise and save time, money and effort on everything from affiliate software to web hosting.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1247177].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bally chohan
    I have yet to read a book on affiliate marketing but yes i like the author rosalind gardner. she is inspiring lady
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1248015].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jazbo
    I have read lots of general marketing books, but the best place to read is on a forum for me, as its fresh and fast (just like my women, I wish...).
    Signature
    CONTENT WRITER. Reliable, UK-Based, 6 Years Experience - ANY NICHE
    Click Here For Writing Samples & Online Ordering
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1248794].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ShankerBakshi
    Start reading this guy blog amit mehta, Join this guys coaching program -Anik Singal and start visiting my blog :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1251677].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PowerfulMarketing
    At the moment I'm working on reading Traffic Greneration Explosion and implementing what I've learned. Good stuff for SEO & backlinks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1253535].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SidM$ney
    I agree Rosalind Gardner is really great. She has a tremendous amount of useful information in her Super Affiliate Handbook.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1254549].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jacobs22
    logodesigner he did not ask you to advertise a product..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1273695].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author drwynn
    that is a great question. i would like to know also. i have so many e-books saved that it gets confusing after awhile. they always seem to leave something out or assume you know how to do something.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1300798].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dozierdd
    The best information that I've ever read was Ewen Chia's "How I Made My First Million on The Internet and How You Can Too!" and you can get it for $12.89 at Amazon.com It's very detailed and is half the price of purchasing a less superior product from clickbank.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1347843].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SOUND
    Originally Posted by simpleonline1234 View Post

I'm new to affiliate marketing and I'm trying to find a step by step method that can pretty much walk me through the entire process without all the "my method is best" type speeches.

Anyone read a good book recently that can talk to you and not at you?

Thanks
    Hi I my self have tried many eBooks', also brought into many Programs
    but myself a newbie of 3 mth found that it was assumed you knew how to do this and that. Which of course I did not.
    Until I found a program in which for a very low cost start up all the info
    Required Was there.
    So after checking them out in forums' and Google
    (Bearing in mind my previous experiences) bit the bullet.
    After carefully reading the information page. Which comes in the Form of a free eBook
    Deciding these people where genuine and really trying to help.
    Looks as if it was a good decision as in 2wks 2 sales,
    This is after a full time day job so only some evenings free to work on. What is hopefully going to be my fulltime retirement option.
    YES they host the website for you
    Yes they link you to their Autoreponder so helping to build your List
    Yes the email support is brilliant and fast
    Yes this has started me on the road this is the beginning.
    Once this program and the how to" which you will learn is mastered
    A step nearer to setting up to sell successfully any affiliate Marketing product
    As you will know the steps to take and in what order.
    Aiming to sell 20 per wk.
    SOON.
    Please feel free to respond. To my ranting.
    From Chris. UK.
    Ps will keep anyone interested posted. Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1362064].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author luckystar
    Hello,
    If reading is voluminous material is your problem, then i urge you not to go for most online books about affiliate marketing.

The truth is that affiliate marketing has a very simple rules that you must follow if you must succeed. I have bought over 15 e-books on affiliate marketing and the fact is that all the books are talking of the same thing in a different tone.

therefore, the best affiliate books are the books that highlight the step by step process of affiliate market.

I suggest you read any book by Ewen Chia or potpie girl.

in fact, i started being a big affiliate marketer after reading those books.
    Signature

Click http://www.thecurepoint.com/makemoneyonline to learn how to make money using automated email marketing platform

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1369923].message }}

Trending Topics