You provide the product/service & I'll provide the face-to-face/telephone sales team.

10 replies
PLEASE NOTE:
1. I'm looking for B2B (Business to Business), or B2C (Business to Consumer) products/services.
2. I'm not interested in online marketing/sales. I'm ONLY interested in products/services that can be sold/marketed using either face-to-face or telephone sales teams.

Over the years, I have recruited and trained thousands of face-to-face and telephone sales people.

I'm really looking for great opportunities to work with people who know what their doing and have a great product or service. For the right product or service I can recruit, train and manage commission based and commission only sales teams.

I'm open to discussing any potential partnership. In all fairness I won't work on every single project and depending on the type of service but I do promise i'll be upfront about my assessment of what your trying to accomplish and we'll decide it's a great fit or not the right time.

Shoot me a PM if you have a product or service that you sell to businesses and would like to discuss a partnership.

Give me your name, number and details about your business and I'll call you to discuss!

-Barrington
#facetoface or telephone #product or service #provide #sales #team
  • Hi Barrington,

We sell "Facebook Messenger Bots & Lead Generation Services using Facebook Ads & ClickFunnels".
    We can generate the leads but we want someone to close the sales for us. The ticket size is pretty good - I'm willing to share the profit!
    I've sent you a PM. Please have a look.

Thanks
    Himanshu
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11317208].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nitesh
    Hello Barrington,

I make 2D and 3D animated videos for my clients and looking for a sales partner and sending a PM so please reply.

Thank You
    Signature

Are you in need of Best Video Production Services? 2D and 3d Animation specializes in all types of Video Creation Services such as 2D and 3D Animated Explainer Videos, Typography Videos, Whiteboard Videos, and Instructional Videos.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11330325].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ZephyrIon
    Originally Posted by ginnysclub1 View Post

PLEASE NOTE:
    1. I'm looking for B2B (Business to Business), or B2C (Business to Consumer) products/services.
    2. I'm not interested in online marketing/sales. I'm ONLY interested in products/services that can be sold/marketed using either face-to-face or telephone sales teams.

Over the years, I have recruited and trained thousands of face-to-face and telephone sales people.

I'm really looking for great opportunities to work with people who know what their doing and have a great product or service. For the right product or service I can recruit, train and manage commission based and commission only sales teams.

I'm open to discussing any potential partnership. In all fairness I won't work on every single project and depending on the type of service but I do promise i'll be upfront about my assessment of what your trying to accomplish and we'll decide it's a great fit or not the right time.

Shoot me a PM if you have a product or service that you sell to businesses and would like to discuss a partnership.

Give me your name, number and details about your business and I'll call you to discuss!

-Barrington
    B2B opportunity right here https://www.monetizelead.com/affiliates.php
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11344119].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ilopez
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11348060].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author xInd
      Would you consider working with a brick and mortar service business in construction/renovations where I provide the local humans, you handle cold calling, training my reps, telephone/email follow ups,,managing CRM etc?

Originally Posted by ilopez View Post

Hi Barrington, I have an industrial engineering and design company, selling b2b CAD drawings and 3d models for manufacturing industrial equipment, vehicles, and mass consumer goods. Our business is offering a serious and professional world-class service, but we need someone who finds more clients for us.

If this is something you could be interested in I can share more details.

Apologies for the thread hijacking - @ilopez - Could you also engineer designs for structures?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11355641].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris-
    Sent you a PM on this, and just sent the same as an email . . . looking forward to your reply.

thanks

Chris
    Signature

If you have experience with paid traffic, or have a mailing-list or social-media following (niches: business, finance, money, MMO, IM), I may be able to get you access to one of the highest-converting offers ever made . . . $799.65 sales per webinar attendee from one mailing-list.

PM me NOW for more info !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11372552].message }}
  • Hi Barrington,

I am developing a webinar for Chiropractors. Do you think phone sales would work to drive traffic to the webinar?
    Signature

I Teach Chiropractors How To Easily Incorporate Essential Oils Into Their Practice.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11472303].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author remotedb
    Hi Barrington,

I'm setting up a small school for IT training. Looking for someone to help pitch the training and drum up leads.

Will send PM.
    Signature
    TwEmpire -Build an empire of Twitter followers on autopilot FAST!! Phase I Beta Test Coming Soon!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11477493].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ginnysclub1
      Originally Posted by remotedb View Post

Hi Barrington,

I'm setting up a small school for IT training. Looking for someone to help pitch the training and drum up leads.

Will send PM.
      Looking forward to hearing from you
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11477506].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NateYoung
    I am in the process of starting a virtual call center in the insurance business which will eventually have licenses in all 50 states. Currently have 13 states. Looking for someone who wants to partner and help grow the business. If your not familiar with insurance you make money on upfront commissions, renewals and with a call center you would earn override commissions on every agent you recruit or you can opt to just pay them an hourly plus a small commission and make even more.

Insurance is no longer a face to face business. Sure there are a lot of agents doing it that way but there are agents and agencies that operate 100% online and via a virtual call center.

I sell life and health products will eventually add P&C but right now the focus is Life and Health products. I'm looking for a 50/50 partnership. I have a website being designed along with a few niche sites for lead generation.

Let me know if your interested.

Nathan Young
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11482405].message }}
  • Barrington,

I have a unique advertising device that needs to be demonstrated face-to-face to small businesses.

We hire commission sales reps and will pay you an override to recruit and place reps in every metro area of the US.

Let me know if this interests you.

Mark
    Innovative Marketing Concept
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11486539].message }}

Trending Topics