Niche Marketing Guide - Get it Free

by GT
25 replies
Niche Marketing Guide: How to get it FREE

Features of this GREAT Niche Marketing Guide:

- What is Niche Affiliate Marketing? A clear explanation.

- Finding a Niche Market: Where to find buyers.

- Promoting Niche Affiliate Products: Choosing your products.

- Setting Up Your Website: Keep it simple with two pages and an autoresponder.

- How to Connect the Buyers to the Products: The difference between "traffic"
and "targeted traffic"; methods to get free traffic.

This Niche Marketing Guide was written by a team of experienced marketers who
mentor aspiring home based web biz enthusiasts and Internet Marketing newbies.
It is written in simple language and provides a variety of recommendations and links
to helpful resources.

Read the web biz blog post, Niche Marketing Guide: How to get it FREE, for more
information.

GT
#free #guide #marketing #niche
  • Profile picture of the author emarketingbd
    Very useful to learn how to make money free but the work which work have been written inside free ebook for making money cannot start free - is there any online work that can start free and can earm money from working there ??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1286266].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GT
      Originally Posted by emarketingbd View Post

Very useful to learn how to make money free but the work which work have been written inside free ebook for making money cannot start free - is there any online work that can start free and can earm money from working there ??
      Hello:

Thanks for reading and posting a question in this topic thread.

Inside of the free Niche Marketing Guide mentioned above, you will find training and recommendations on how to research, start and run a niche-related Affiliate Marketing business.

The Guide will tell you how to find popular niche markets, products and all of the marketing and promotional resources you will need to do it effectively and successfully.

The Guide will tell you how to do all of this free, or with minimal costs. It will also offer recommendations for services that you can pay for to simplify or speed up the process. Whether you follow the free/low cost steps, or choose to outsource some of the work, it is all up to you.

Here's the great thing: The Niche Marketing Guide is FREE. You don't have to pay anything to get it, and what you do with the information contained is entirely up to you. You can even apply it to whatever you are doing NOW to make your efforts more productive.

Read my web biz blog post, The Niche Marketing Guide, then pick up your free copy today!

GT
      Signature

* You Can Begin Earning Affiliate Income Here – Direct Commissions and Residual Income!
      * Home Business Resources and Affiliate Opportunities
      * Visit This Library to Expand Your Knowledge – Blog Post
      * Reinventing Your Life - Make the Rest of Your Life the BEST of Your Life!
      * Follow Me On Twitter ===> MyPowerSite <===| gtbulmer | StarrBizzcom

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1287625].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author erwindegrave
    Oh keep me posted in the future if you have additional information :-) I would love to read more..
    Signature
    Erwin de Grave
    Success Coach & Internet Marketer
    www.MassiveAffiliateIncome.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1292330].message }}
      Originally Posted by erwindegrave View Post

Oh keep me posted in the future if you have additional information :-) I would love to read more..
      Hello:

Thanks for your interest.

One section in this free Niche Marketing Guide covers Setting Up Your Website:

Here's what you'll need:

1. A hosting account
      2. A domain name
      3. A text-editor or webpage editor
      4. 2 very simple web pages:
      ... a. A "Squeeze" or "Opt-in" page
      ... b. A "download page"
      5. An autoresponder account
      6. FTP software
      7. The link to your affiliate offer

The Guide explains each of these and recommends free or low cost resources for some of them.

GT
      Signature

* You Can Begin Earning Affiliate Income Here – Direct Commissions and Residual Income!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1293166].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sandmn
    Banned
    Thanks GT; 12 pages in return of so many subscription pages

Note; I downloaded one pdf then unsubscribed
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1294980].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sweet_pea03
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1305370].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author garyrockzzz
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1312173].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MattSteel
    Thanks BOSS! er, I mean GT! I'm a newbie on this site and joined because I already know what I want to do in this field, but have limited knowledge on how to market it. So, I know that I am in for a long, long learning curve, but it should be fun along the way, too. So, information like this, especially FREE, is invaluable. Thanks for giving a little something back to your community. I will follow your example.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1313059].message }}
      Originally Posted by MattSteel View Post

Thanks BOSS! er, I mean GT! I'm a newbie on this site and joined because I already know what I want to do in this field, but have limited knowledge on how to market it. So, I know that I am in for a long, long learning curve, but it should be fun along the way, too. So, information like this, especially FREE, is invaluable. Thanks for giving a little something back to your community. I will follow your example.
      Hello, Matt:

Thanks for posting. I like your thinking and your attitude - it will carry you a long ways towards the marketing success you seek.

You are correct in saying there is a long learning curve. It does take time, but with a firm goal and a commitment to success, you will make it for sure.

Do take time to stop and smell the roses along the way -- have fun and enjoy the journey!

GT
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1313713].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fm0530
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1331280].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ron.
    The biggest problem that I have with affiliate marketing is, finding products that convert. I am not talking about CPA or clickbank crap.

I mean real products. The number one thing I see all affiliate programs missing is, they almost never talk about how to test a product FIRST.
    Signature
    "Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody"
    -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1332050].message }}
      Originally Posted by Ron. View Post

The biggest problem that I have with affiliate marketing is, finding products that convert. I am not talking about CPA or clickbank crap.

I mean real products. The number one thing I see all affiliate programs missing is, they almost never talk about how to test a product FIRST.
      Hi, Ron:

The Niche Marketing Guide doesn't recommend specific products but it does give some great coaching on how to brainstorm your preferred niche and how and where to search for appropriate products. The Guide also mentions the benefit of testing products and offers some guidance on this as well.

GT
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1339576].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author the_master
    Wow, that's pretty awesome. I've just sent you an email with an idea...
    Signature
    http://nichestars.com/ - microblogs-network-cms for serious niche marketers.
    Maintain 1000s of blogs on countless hosts from ONE SINGLE CONTROL PANEL
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1332818].message }}
      Originally Posted by the_master View Post

Wow, that's pretty awesome. I've just sent you an email with an idea...
      Hello, the_master:

Thanks for the great comment! Yes, I have received your email and I like your suggestion.

I haven't responded yet because we are just in the middle of launching a NEW membership site that will take Affiliate Marketing to a new level for participating members. Our mentors are in the process of updating the Niche Marketing Guide with updated info and new affiliate links. Once we have the go-ahead that the updates are done, then I will revisit your suggestion and respond accordingly.

Thank you for your interest!

GT
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1339593].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sanjid112
    May I know why you give it for FREE?
    since I heard and read on your link, some good comments about it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1339741].message }}
      Originally Posted by sanjid112 View Post

May I know why you give it for FREE?
      since I heard and read on your link, some good comments about it.
      Hello:

Thank you for your question. I give it away free to encourage you to subscribe to my free Home Business Tips Newsletter. When you subscribe, you get the Niche Marketing Guide PLUS five other helpful and informative eBooks.

The Niche Marketing Guide offers real value. It contains legitimate tips, tools and other recommendations that you can use to build or improve ANY Internet Marketing business.

When you subsribe to my newsletter, the first email you receive contains the download links for the Niche Marketing Guide and the other free eBooks. Then you will receive continuing emails every few days with a new edition of the newsletter. It never costs you anything. Read the newsletter if you want, or ignore it ... but you SHOULD read it!

I am in the process of reviewing each of the issues currently in the newsletter and I will be editing or changing some of the information as time goes on. Also, in the near future, I will be removing a few of the free eBooks from the offer ... so now is a good time to subscribe while they are still available free!

GT
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1340117].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gnucanuck
    Thanks GT for this post...there are so many "Gurus," "niche products" that do not give a hoot or a holler on giving one the straight skinner on what to do and how to go about it as does this product... I hope to find my own niche(s) to setup and make enough so that I can quit my part-time J.O.B.
    Signature

Christopher S. Klasinski

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1340340].message }}
      Originally Posted by gnucanuck View Post

Thanks GT for this post...there are so many "Gurus," "niche products" that do not give a hoot or a holler on giving one the straight skinner on what to do and how to go about it as does this product... I hope to find my own niche(s) to setup and make enough so that I can quit my part-time J.O.B.
      Hi, Christopher:

Thanks for posting a comment. It sounds like you are developing a plan and a focus - that is awesome!

Building a successful Internet Marketing business can be a real challenge that demands clear goalsetting, focus, commitment and determination. Niche Marketing is definitely the angle to pursue. There's a lot of great information available, but it is sometimes difficult to find everything you need all in one place.

The Niche Marketing Guide doesn't claim to have all of the answers, but I can tell you from experience that it is a great primer - a beginners guide that can help any aspiring marketer learn the basics and start creating focus.

Whether you read the guide or not, I encourage you to stay true to your desire for success and never stop seeking the info, guidance and support you need to achieve your financial goals! You can do it -- go for it!

GT
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1344876].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author edesimusic
    thank you for this information
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1345292].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DK.Paul
    Many useful information and It's FREE. Thanks alot, GT
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1416922].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iTechSolutions
    Thanks GT
    Just subscribed to your newsletter and reading your blog.
    The Niche Marketing Guide is very valuable for even experienced marketers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1422526].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author saranyafa
      Thanks for providing the great info
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1431326].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author makingiants
    Thanx GT. Happy holidays
    to you and yours.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1541277].message }}

Trending Topics