Where to find a partner for an ecommerce store?

2 replies
Hello, guys and gals. Is there anybody who knows how to start my search for a partner for an ecommerce project? Or where I should search for?

I'm having a 120k+ fan page in the animals niche and a Shopify store around it(which I haven't ran for couple of months, but before that it has generated about $240k+) and also a customer support and fulfillment team, but I don't have time to test products and work on that business. And this niche has big potential, so I need a partner to rebuild this business together.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions and help in advance.
#ecommerce #find #partner #store
  • Profile picture of the author hassan007
    Originally Posted by bogomil22 View Post

Hello, guys and gals. Is there anybody who knows how to start my search for a partner for an ecommerce project? Or where I should search for?

I'm having a 120k+ fan page in the animals niche and a Shopify store around it(which I haven't ran for couple of months, but before that it has generated about $240k+) and also a customer support and fulfillment team, but I don't have time to test products and work on that business. And this niche has big potential, so I need a partner to rebuild this business together.

Hi,

As I have a lot of Experience with Facebook ads & Marketing so your offer drew my attention. I would like to work with you on this & will be interested to know if you can share more details. Waiting
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11407973].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
    Originally Posted by bogomil22 View Post

I have a suggestion that may enable you to be taken a bit more seriously:

1. Do something about the fact that your first link leads to a "This Domain for Sale" page.

2. Do something about the fact that your second link to your, "official webpage," goes nowhere!

Yet, you want us to believe you were making $240k. You'll pardon my skepticism. lol
    Signature

"He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11409796].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author speedbird
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11410727].message }}

Trending Topics