Looking for 50/50 JV partner to supercharge an existing health and nutrition business"

by jsc420
2 replies
Looking for a 'true' joint venture with the correct person to take control of the growth and monetization of an existing health and nutrition site.
The main website has over 500 pieces of unique content, covering a lot of different topics. The SEO possibilities are huge.

This has always been a pet-project of my wife and myself, but we took over a brick and mortar business in the beginning of the year and we just don't have the time to work on it anymore.

There are a few different information products already being sold on the site. And we have a 10k email list as well. There is also a dropshipping ecom store running on a subdomain.

The traffic has dropped dramatically the last 4 months, mainly due to a lack of updates and SEO work.

The potential is huge but needs a lot of work to get the traffic flowing again. Apart from that some serious conversion optimization is needed.

Please PM for more info. I won't be sharing the URL of the site directly on the forum.
  • Profile picture of the author sonjay
    that's interesting.. maybe i could help?
    Signature
    500+ Leads | Quality Traffic
    [ FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ]
    choose target location
    choose industry
    according to your needs
    for your business or offers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11448647].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DripRevenue
    Originally Posted by jsc420 View Post

Looking for a 'true' joint venture with the correct person to take control of the growth and monetization of an existing health and nutrition site.
    The main website has over 500 pieces of unique content, covering a lot of different topics. The SEO possibilities are huge.

This has always been a pet-project of my wife and myself, but we took over a brick and mortar business in the beginning of the year and we just don't have the time to work on it anymore.

There are a few different information products already being sold on the site. And we have a 10k email list as well. There is also a dropshipping ecom store running on a subdomain.

The traffic has dropped dramatically the last 4 months, mainly due to a lack of updates and SEO work.

The potential is huge but needs a lot of work to get the traffic flowing again. Apart from that some serious conversion optimization is needed.

Please PM for more info. I won't be sharing the URL of the site directly on the forum.
    Feel free to message me. I did nearly 7 figures with health and nutrition last year working with large affiliate and CPA networks. I might be able to add a lot of value to this, even with the dropshipping business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11449651].message }}

Trending Topics