Attention Warriors... I'm giving away $100

12 replies
Thanks for all of those that responded!
#$100 #attention #giving #warriors
  • Profile picture of the author trafficman01
    I am interested in viewing the results of this post. Unfortunately I have no method to mention but await responses.
    Signature

Quality website traffic creates leads! Is it true? You too can earn web site income!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316550].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author saivenkat
    is it real or fake...i want more details..like payment proof...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1319711].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author joshril
      Payment proof? What do you mean? Like show you I have $100?? First thing... no one has PM'd me... secondly, if someone shows me step by step a method to turn $100 into $200 within 7 days that is scalable, they can keep the $100. It's that simple.

Originally Posted by saivenkat View Post

is it real or fake...i want more details..like payment proof...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1320028].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IMcruiser
    Question - What's your motivation?

Is it to earn $100? Or is it to scale up to a more acceptable income?

The reason I ask is quite simple. There are a hundred ways that I can think of (and likely many more I can't) to earn $200 within a week, however, not all of them are scaleable to any great extent. If you are looking to scale up to earning $100 per day or more then it really turns into a much more in-depth matter.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1320030].message }}
      Being scalable is definitely a component I am looking for... I too know several ways to make $200 per week, but the idea of this experiment is to expand my horizons and get some insight on something I might have overlooked.

The ideal method would be something that could technically turn every $100 you put into it, into $200... so in theory, if it was outsourced, I could put $1000 into this method and churn out $2000, etc...

Originally Posted by IMcruiser View Post

Question - What's your motivation?

Is it to earn $100? Or is it to scale up to a more acceptable income?

The reason I ask is quite simple. There are a hundred ways that I can think of (and likely many more I can't) to earn $200 within a week, however, not all of them are scaleable to any great extent. If you are looking to scale up to earning $100 per day or more then it really turns into a much more in-depth matter.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1320037].message }}
    Although some might be unwilling to share this type of method for a mere $100, I believe there could be some people on this forum with some unique ideas but not the money required in order to implement it. Was hoping to potentially learn a new trick...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1320044].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jackyjee
    Must check your plan.
    As your offer is very good & seems to be very interesting one.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1322874].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Albus25
    It seems very interesting
    But I think I should wait and see
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1325051].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheNewwarrior
    Originally Posted by joshril View Post

Hopefully I'm in the right section with this post, but I'm looking for someone to show me a scalable method to turn $100 into $200 in 7 days or less...

This method must be totally whitehat and must put cash in a merchant account or PayPal. Whoever ends up doing this will get to keep the $100 plus any profits generated from this method.

Please PM me to discuss this further.
    I have PM'ed you the method. Just have a look at it and let me know. So that i can share my other ideas with you. Peace out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1325542].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RTP06
    Hmmm.... this is a learning situation........
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1364874].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author imageman
    W ell, I like your style,it takes money to make money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1369760].message }}
    Thread closed...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1400219].message }}

Trending Topics