Wanted - 2-3 Businesses Who Want Me To Boost (Maybe Even Double) Their Revenue ...For Free

0 replies
Saying I could double your revenue is a BIG claim, I know.

But I've done it before.

I'll show you examples shortly.

First, Here's What I'm Offering You Today & Why

I'm offering a very PARTICULAR type of business, a completely free 30-Minute "Explosive Growth" Strategy session with me.

What you'll get from this session is:

* Clarity on your biggest blocks and business hurdles. An understanding of the gap between where your business is and where you want it to be.

* A high-level view of areas in your funnel, strategy, or website copy that could be losing you money

* At least 2-3 quick to implement copy tweaks or strategy changes you can make to dramatically increase your revenue

To give you an example of the kind of results my "tweaks" have got clients in the past...

Then there was one simple change to a clients subscription program, which resulted in over a million dollars in extra revenue in the last few years.

So if you're the right type of business...I KNOW I'll be able to give you a healthy spike in revenue.

Here's what the call IS NOT:

* A glorified pitch
* A cookie-cutter template script
* Generic advice you'd find in a trashy free report

This is completely personalized advice for YOUR business alone.

Of course... if we get on well, you like what I do, and want to talk about doing something longer term, that would be amazing...but I won't be pitching you for 30 minutes. That's for sure.

So why am I doing this and why for free?

Back in January, I lost my Pops. (F U Cancer!)

3 days after my 40th birthday actually. Not the best start to 2021.

I was his main carer for the last couple of years, so I could only work with a few clients at a time in between hospital trips etc.

Now... I have the time to help out a few more businesses.

BUT....

I Am Looking For a Particular Type of Business To Help

I'm not going to make you jump through hoops, but there are a few qualifiers for this offer. To qualify for the free 30-Minute "Explosive Growth" Strategy session...your business MUST:

*Provide high quality products & services. If a Google search shows you have a poor rep or bad customer experience, I'm afraid I can't help you.

*Provide a super high level of Customer Happiness.

*Be somewhat established. I can make a MUCH bigger impact if you're turning over at least $150k p/a, and/or have a list of 8k plus.

*Be willing to implement the copy/funnel/email changes I suggest.

If that sounds like your business...and you'd like to apply for a free session, drop me a PM with the subject line... "Help Me!" and if you qualify for my help, I'll send you to a form which outlines the next steps.

I can't help everyone out, but I'll try to get to as many of you as possible!

Talk soon,

Laurence
#boost #businesses #double #free #revenue #wanted

Trending Topics