Maverick Money Makers..?

by G11825
32 replies
I'm new here and I appreciate a site like this. I'm at a stage where I lost my J O B and I have an Online store that is Not Really covering all my living expenses at the time so I'm looking to make More money from home.

Matter of fact I'm almost at a desperate stage. I Never had Money Problems my whole adult life (i'm 38) so this is new to me and it is a bit stressfull. Don't get me wrong I can pay my Main Bills and eat but i have 2 Children in Private school and that bill along with the cable, cell phone and car insurance.. are where the challenges are. I've been dipping into money I didn't want to touch and I don't like doing that for the sake of paying bills.

Ok, my desire has always been to be my own boss and make a Good income online in my own business. Tried this one Affiliate Program recently (Six Figure Yearly) and its Not doin what I expected, been studying Joint Ventures and I have a program I bought from some1 I trust and it seems Real Good and I'm learning alot. I do want to move forward with that.

In the title I mentioned this Maverick Money Makers Program and I wanted to know if ANYONE can give me some Honest Personal feedback on this program.

Also, if there is a post or person you can lead me to that can help me in making some money like yesterday (lol) I'd Appreciate it.

Thanks 4 Listening
Gary
#makers #maverick #money
  • Profile picture of the author Holland
    Hi

A lot of people are struggling with money at the moment or do so all the time. Most living from paycheque to paycheque each month, which for some is difficult to get out of (the 'employee mentality') - scared of trying something different / unknown.

I think the best thing to do is find at least a part time job outside the IM, as you won't make money online in just a few days or weeks. There is no highway to making money online, although a lot of reports you can get your hands on would like you to believe that!

Get rid of the cable, you don't need tv, your time is better spend on working your IM business and kids don't need it either, bad for their development (sorry talking from from a parent point of view).

Just look around the forum for ideas on what type of systems/programs to use. And figure out what suits you best, you can't do it all. But also don't jump around from one thing to the next. Very easy with all the glittering things you see online

Just a word of warning, if you need money to come in quickly don't use clickbank products or CPA. The payout is 45 days for clickbank and something similar for CPA networks. And i haven't even taken the time in to consideration before you start to make your first sale!!

Choose something that pays you directly into your Paypal account or via cheque.

Work on it, stick with it and as nike says 'Just Do It'!!!

But it takes time, contrary to what they make you believe.

Once you master one thing, and make enough money with it to pay your bills and have money left over use that to re-invest in outsourcing or buying some tools to simplify things for you and start to implement another source of income etcetera...

here is maybe something that may help... i have written a free guide 'The Amazon Affiliate Site Success Formula'...

http://enichepublications.com/FreeReports/amazon.pdf

Hope that helps and any questions let me know. I do not know of that Maverick program, but be carefull with feedbacks that use a affiliate link

Youres sincerely
    Angelina
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1376746].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author G11825
      Much Apppreciated.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1376877].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author kausarkhan
        I was a member of Maverick Money Makers for about 2 months, he teach you how to make money online working from home. The training was very helpful. Inside our member are he teaches you with all the content and videos. There is monthly recurring fee of about $97. I quit from the program after I learn few things from him.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1376895].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author PatCouturier
          I'm French, so you will see my English is not that good but you can go have a look at the video I just made for it.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1378397].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author PatCouturier
            ok wow I did not know my video would be showed like that on the forum.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1378400].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author affiliate2010
            Great Video, But I doubt if the Maverick Money Makers is good...

Originally Posted by PatCouturier View Post

I'm French, so you will see my English is not that good but you can go have a look at the video I just made for it. Click here for my youtube video
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1409636].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Emily Meeks
              Originally Posted by affiliate2010 View Post

Great Video, But I doubt if the Maverick Money Makers is good...
              I don't even need to watch the video, but I'm willing to bet it's just a promotion to get you to buy the subscription from their affiliate link.

IsItWorthTheMoney.com - the only truthful video I've ever found (fyi: the content is extremely unflattering and does NOT have an affiliate link)
              Signature

In all that you do, know your True INTENT...

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1410610].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DeonKrey
      Originally Posted by Holland View Post

Hi

A lot of people are struggling with money at the moment or do so all the time. Most living from paycheque to paycheque each month, which for some is difficult to get out of (the 'employee mentality') - scared of trying something different / unknown.

I think the best thing to do is find at least a part time job outside the IM, as you won't make money online in just a few days or weeks. There is no highway to making money online, although a lot of reports you can get your hands on would like you to believe that!

Get rid of the cable, you don't need tv, your time is better spend on working your IM business and kids don't need it either, bad for their development (sorry talking from from a parent point of view).

Just look around the forum for ideas on what type of systems/programs to use. And figure out what suits you best, you can't do it all. But also don't jump around from one thing to the next. Very easy with all the glittering things you see online

Just a word of warning, if you need money to come in quickly don't use clickbank products or CPA. The payout is 45 days for clickbank and something similar for CPA networks. And i haven't even taken the time in to consideration before you start to make your first sale!!

Choose something that pays you directly into your Paypal account or via cheque.

Work on it, stick with it and as nike says 'Just Do It'!!!

But it takes time, contrary to what they make you believe.

Once you master one thing, and make enough money with it to pay your bills and have money left over use that to re-invest in outsourcing or buying some tools to simplify things for you and start to implement another source of income etcetera...
      Reinventing a business system and then utilizing its tools to go through outsourcing is a good idea to start again. Actually, with all those experiences at hand, there are a lot of opportunities that could be opened up and use it "effectively" on the other way around. Why don't you also use your expertise and passion to take part in your niche. That way, you can easily create contents experience and knowledge-wise as you start to market the business. Outsourcing can definitely help to automate things and all you need to do is to provide the right choices of an outsourcing firm and the staff to help you manage your needs.

Here's also a good website that could help you go through your starting stages in outsourcing: see MassOutsource (dot) com I've utilized the free videos myself and it surely can be helpful.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1959079].message }}
    Stay far, far away from Maverick Money Makers. Please. All you will find is rehashed crap packaged in a fancy box with a bow on top. Not to mention, MMM really pushed the hot buttons of a lot of members here - just perform a simple search.

Also: Is It Worth The Money?

This woman's brutally honest video explains it all.

Pat, I think you'll want to watch this, too, and ask for your money back if it hasn't been 60 days. (For future reference, affiliate links, including redirects, are a BIG no-no on this forum. Please read the forum rules)
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1386658].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author scrofford
      Originally Posted by moneysoapbox View Post

Stay far, far away from Maverick Money Makers. Please. All you will find is rehashed crap packaged in a fancy box with a bow on top. Not to mention, MMM really pushed the hot buttons of a lot of members here - just perform a simple search.

Also: Is It Worth The Money?

This woman's brutally honest video explains it all.

Pat, I think you'll want to watch this, too, and ask for your money back if it hasn't been 60 days. (For future reference, affiliate links, including redirects, are a BIG no-no on this forum. Please read the forum rules)
      WOW I AM GOING TO QUIT PROMOTING IT RIGHT NOW! Thanks for the video!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1387260].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Richnana
      Thanks for sharting that video.. WOW, The video is quite thorough. This woman is not playing with this program. She is telling it like it is. I was impressed by her complete overview of this program and the "bad promotion tactics that she outlined"

One of the things that has bothered me for years is when the instructions for promoting a program include putting your "affiliate link in your signature" or submitting to ezine articles using your affiliate link. She hits the nail on the head. Great video!

I checked this forum for a referral for this program. It has been around for a while and some of the individuals promoting it seemed genuine but they obviously have not been on the other side. Thanks again
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3168680].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JRecard
    I agree with moneysoapbox 100%

Maverick Money Makers got me into IM - which I guess I am thankful for.

The only good thing I can say about it is that it told me to advertise as an affiliate here.
    A quick search of these forums made me realize that that is a STUPID option.

So instead I read heaps on these forums.

These forums hold SO MUCH MORE information than MMM does and 95% of it is FREE! Plus the war room - one time fee. MMM is the biggest rip off.

Stay very far away from it.

Alot of its methods got me into trouble because I didn't know any better.

So yes - MMM gives you NOTHING that you won't find here.

If you want to make money - stay here, read up, stay sharp (Not EVERYTHING is 100% what it says) and find a business plan.

There are some really amazing ones here, that - if you put the effort in - a month or two later, you could easily be 'Your Own Boss'

Hope that helps man

Good Luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1386789].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author competitive
    What you have to remember is not to buy the maverick money makers product but to sell it. When Mack Michaels new product came out "Cell Phone Cash" I never bought the product I sold bucket loads of it. To date its been my best seller along with Google Sniper. Thats where you make money from the recurring billing products that you sell for other people. Then when you have gained experience at that launch your own product.

Regards
    Barry
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1391934].message }}
      Originally Posted by competitive View Post

What you have to remember is not to buy the maverick money makers product but to sell it. When Mack Michaels new product came out "Cell Phone Cash" I never bought the product I sold bucket loads of it. To date its been my best seller along with Google Sniper. Thats where you make money from the recurring billing products that you sell for other people. Then when you have gained experience at that launch your own product.

Regards
      Barry
      You'd have to be careful with promoting it. I wouldn't email it to my list - sure, I'd make a quick buck, the sales copy has all the "hot buttons" - but can you imagine just how many of them will drop off once they find that they get banned from forums, CPA networks and Adwords, or find that the methods plain don't WORK?

They look to you, who recommended them, and realize they've been played.

I wouldn't risk losing credibility over a couple grand.
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1393057].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author wiley1
        Originally Posted by moneysoapbox View Post

You'd have to be careful with promoting it. I wouldn't email it to my list - sure, I'd make a quick buck, the sales copy has all the "hot buttons" - but can you imagine just how many of them will drop off once they find that they get banned from forums, CPA networks and Adwords, or find that the methods plain don't WORK?

They look to you, who recommended them, and realize they've been played.

I wouldn't risk losing credibility over a couple grand.
        I agree with you 100% Money Soap Box.

I've read all the reviews about Mack Michaels (or whatever he's calling himself these days) and they're all bad. He's a rip off artist and con man. Everything that I've read in this forum about Maverick Money Makers and Cell Phone Cash is true. He promises you the world and delivers nothing. He must have a very good copywriter to be so persuasive. I bought both products. Neither one of them works, and his methods are deceptive e.g. Cell Phone Cash- he gives you a 30 day guarantee for a 100% refund. However, he doles out the videos weekly, so that you only get half way through the course (4 weeks) in the 30 day period. You still can't judge whether or not you want to continue on with it because you think that the "secrets" might come in one or more of videos #5-8. Very crafty on his part. So you hang in there. After Week #8 comes and goes, you realize that his tactics don't work, and your refund period has expired. He also charges a monthly fee (I think it's $27/month). You've lost those too.

When you purchase the product, he immediately gives you a "Quick Start" method. I tried it, and it didn't work at all. In Video # 3 or 4, (I don't remember) or even later, he completely contradicts himself and tells you not to do what he told you to do in the "Quick Start Method" because it doesn't work! You understand only at that point why the quick start method can't possibly work. Maverick Money Maker is equally impossible. There's no support at all. They never respond to your emails.

Regarding the warrior who gladly and knowingly sold one of the products to his list, I would ask you to question your conscience. We all want to make money, but at what cost? Do you want to be the cause of someone else's loss and unhappiness. We're here to help, not to hurt each other.
        Signature
        Full Service Accounting, Bookkeeping and Tax Services by a Warrior who Knows What Warriors Need~

LouiseBakerAccounting.com
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1412725].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author megaplex
        You made a great point, couldn't have said it better.

I appreciate all the comments and opinions, they are immensely valuable, in that they will save time. money, disapointment and embaraassment. Forums like this are priceless.

Thank you all

Seasons greatings.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1462615].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarketingSPY
    Hi Struggling Marketer - well, I purchase nearly everything I can find within the Internet Marketing arena - don't call me stupid yet-it's just a job. lol Anyway, I don't like to say anything negative about other progams - but if you email me - I'll give you some advice on Maverick Money Makers. Give me a couple of days to respond. Thanks.
    Signature
    The most OUTRAGEOUS secrets of the Gurus ever created. Pick up a FREE copy of my FREE 64 page report today. "The Ugly IM Truth". It's Shocking, but True! Grab it now!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1393260].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author techinik
    Originally Posted by G11825 View Post

I'm new here and I appreciate a site like this. I'm at a stage where I lost my J O B and I have an Online store that is Not Really covering all my living expenses at the time so I'm looking to make More money from home.

Matter of fact I'm almost at a desperate stage. I Never had Money Problems my whole adult life (i'm 38) so this is new to me and it is a bit stressfull. Don't get me wrong I can pay my Main Bills and eat but i have 2 Children in Private school and that bill along with the cable, cell phone and car insurance.. are where the challenges are. I've been dipping into money I didn't want to touch and I don't like doing that for the sake of paying bills.

Ok, my desire has always been to be my own boss and make a Good income online in my own business. Tried this one Affiliate Program recently (Six Figure Yearly) and its Not doin what I expected, been studying Joint Ventures and I have a program I bought from some1 I trust and it seems Real Good and I'm learning alot. I do want to move forward with that.

In the title I mentioned this Maverick Money Makers Program and I wanted to know if ANYONE can give me some Honest Personal feedback on this program.

Also, if there is a post or person you can lead me to that can help me in making some money like yesterday (lol) I'd Appreciate it.

Thanks 4 Listening
    Gary
    Here's read the most comprehensive review of Maverick Money Makers.
    maverick money makers review
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1394084].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Terry Ross
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1394479].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ripperdav
      I checked out MMM for a short period of time a while back. A big problem is that many of the videos inside are outdated..and if people don't realize that and apply some of the methods that "used to" work for Mack..then they wouldn't have so much trouble with it.

He should make it more clear as to what is "ancient" and what isn't...
      Signature

The Ultimate "HIgh Ticket" Laptop Lifestyle Business Shortcut - Build The Life You've Always Dreamed Of! - Dream Laptop Lifestyle Club

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1394587].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author spero123
      Originally Posted by weasel View Post

I lost a lot of money following some MMM videos. All he does is try to get you to promote his course.
      He uses black hat methods too.
      Stay away.
      I totally agree with this. You will lost money and if you have lots of expenses don't get another one. Trying to make money online in wrong way will make you lose money so be careful!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1399679].message }}
  • i am happy i did not get my self involved..wow it was real close and i got a second thought not to..... the question where are the genuine businesses ..... i have spent so much time try to filter these scam sites out of the few good ones and its left me still without an internet business or make money here.....

advice needed please... i need were i can get good business models... i am not seeking instant mega riches as there are no such times
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1412486].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jbrian50
    I joined and cancel about 2 hours later. Old information you could learn for free.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1452383].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Claire Koch
    Its kinda weird that cynthia doesn't reveal who she is either. Isn't it just like 2 wrongs don't make a right? Altho I didn't look around that much maybe its there somewhere. But I think if she's gonna be goin after people shouldn't she be doing it by revealing herself as well? I see some people do know who she is by the comments tho but how does that help the newbies reading her review videos? I'm just wondering. Point out to me who is those of you promoting her as an authority
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1461263].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author l23bc
    ok here is my two cents on maverick money makers

When it came around the first time i was one of the first i beleive to study it, But both products mack micheal has produced are not really worth the money (cell phone cash was one what got a lot of rants on here also)

I did well as a clickbank affilate on maverick money makers but the infomation it contains you can get for free from ed dales 30 day challenge videos on you tube and is alot more clearer and better then maverick money makers and free also,

i would save your hard earned cash, you need to keep all the money you have right now and i would learn by using your time only by the 30 day challenge which is alot better then the product you have this post on,

hope that helps,
    andy
    Signature

No Link here or Nothing to Promote Just a Old Happy Warrior User reading Topics

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1464029].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author l23bc
    just also wanted to add for peoples intrest on the subject that i stopped promoting maverick money makers back in feburary 2009 and have never promoted ever since due to the bad press
    Signature

No Link here or Nothing to Promote Just a Old Happy Warrior User reading Topics

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1464089].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author naughty_samantha
    Almost all of the people whom are living today aims of having money for their daily consumption just like you maverick. I really appreciate what you have shared, and in earning money online we just have to be a little bit patient so that we can fully accomplished our plans especially when we have started a new business online.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1468491].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dfloyd
    Here's a little feedback from someone who purchased "The Maverick Money Makers" program.

First, I sense that Mack is probably an alright guy. But that having been said, I tried 2 of his "quick money" ideas.

The 1st one that I tried, was a program for making money from eBay. At first, I thought his approach was perfect. The problem arose from implementation. His information on making money on eBay is 'dated' at best, and may have worked once upon a time, but in present day reality, does not work. You have been warned.

The 2nd "quick money" idea that he suggests is PPC campaigns. Now I've heard that money can be made from PPC (although I never have) Mack's approach to setting up a PPC campaign is out-dated. Google would not approve any ads that I tried to setup a campaign for using the methodolgy prescribed by Mr.Michaels. Once again, program does not work.

Michael's suggests that with both of these methods, "whenever he needs a little quick cash," like $8000, $9000 or $10,000, he just dials in a quick Google PPC campaign. I personally don't see how that would be possible using the methods he prescribes.

And finally, it seemed to me that the emphasis of the "Maverick Money Makers" is the affiliate marketing of the program itself. I could not associate myself with promoting a product where the 1st two methods I tried were dismal failures.

Michael Knight, publisher of the "Earth Change Report," had been promoting Maverick Money Makers at the end of his reports but I no longer see the plugs. As to why that is, I can only speculate.

In conclusion, the best part about "Maverick Money Makers" was the prompt and no questions asked refund.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2232104].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pkmembers
    Originally Posted by G11825 View Post

Gary - IM Review Here you can access a premium video showing you a sneak peek inside the members area of Maverick Money Makers. Great Stuff! Paul
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2956887].message }}
  • Beware of promotions by people who have 'slick' looking sites, 'radio' voices, and 'generic' sounding names (such as Mack Michaels). Go and Google a few scams, and you'll see that they are nearly always fronted by someone with a very common and pleasant-sounding name. And they nearly always have those "as seen on CNN, Readers Digest, etc" banners, and tons of other 'flashy' elements.

Good marketing is one thing, but 'slick' marketing is something else entirely, so keep that in mind...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3275488].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shanev
    This site is a waste of money. None of the course work. I got booted out of google adwords and lost my account thanks to the tips in MMM. I also got the CPA system where he makes 1500 bucks a day. That's was a waste of time too. I cant believe these guys can live with themselves selling crap like this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3676724].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Yaros
    Thanks For Sharing....I found a lot of interesting information in your stuff.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5160498].message }}

Trending Topics