23 ebooks about article marketing - Direct download!

23 replies
Here are 23 free ebooks about article marketing. Please check inside each book what rights you have with that particular book. There is also a free plr article included.

Direct download link:
http://www.bjarneeldhuset.com/dl/002dfkgjl34/002.zip

This is from day 2 of my 24 day long free Christmas WSO giveaway. If you want to have 350 more free ebooks and 25 internet marketing articles with unrestricted PLR, click on the link in my signature.

Edit: See my post further down for wso link if you'd like.
#blogging #direct #download #ebooks #profits
  • Profile picture of the author automarketting
    thanks for sharing this link with us.
    thanks a ton
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1454421].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Graphix
    Hey - Thanks so much for this! Definitely a great contribution.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1458557].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cino205
    Thank you for this. It's definitely a help. I'm still on a high from this morning. I checked google and my 1st article is the number 1 listed result! Hopefully the next articles I write in addition the the 1st one can translate into sales...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1460562].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ronaldc
    Wow... Thanks for sharing !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1462739].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author avani
    @Bjarne: Woah!!! Neat - this is so cool! Thanks for sharing I've been flipping through some of the material and some of the advice is really, really sound.

For example, I love this one about proofing your articles - do not do it yourself. Get a trusted friend or coworker to do it. So true!!! At 2AM in the morning, you are rather unlikely to spot tiny errors in a draft you're seeing for the thirtieth time - but one misplaced comma can really have more of a negative effect than you'd imagine :|

Say, on a different note - am I missing something, or is your signature empty? :S
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1463116].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bjarne Eldhuset
      Thanks for the thanks!

avani: You are right, for some strange reason the signature is missing from the first post, even though it was there initially.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1463319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author avani
    Try editing it, "go advanced" and check if the "include signature" option is checked or not? About the only thing I can think of, although it may not work. If it doesn't, how about posting a link to your WSO explicitly in the post anyway?

And anytime, I loved the content Cheers!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1463326].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author talewins
    I've been on your daily list for two days now. If I were paying you $5 a day for the information and resources I am receiving I would feel like I had a real bargain. When I buy into something like this I will usually stab at something in the middle and make a snap judgment of all the contents.
    When yours came I stabbed at #10 or maybe it was 15. It was awful. I couldn't wait to get rid of it.
    Then I checked the material in first place and it was terrific. I checked a few more at random and they were great. The next one was awful again, then a few more just so-so. I've only checked two books from today's package and the first was fair; the second one is worth studying in depth.
    If anyone misses out on this offer it won't be because I didn't give them my review.
    Signature

When you strive for greatness you will find that having a professional collaborator at your side can turn all the fuzzy preaching into writing that is smooth as silk and right as rain. http://www.talewins.com/LinStone.htm

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1464617].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rjrv10
    Hey Bjarne This ebooks are awesome! Im having a nice read
    Signature
    $4 Articles - Professional writer -- Excellent writing with a very good turnaround time
    Get your article in no time!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1464849].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CharismaticV
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1465296].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author myglobenet
    Thank you very much. I have downloaded the book.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1466042].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nazhuz
    downloading now!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1466262].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1467354].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author naughty_samantha
    Thank you for sharing this with us. Ebook or article marketing is one of the great way for you to earn money quickly. It is also important to make every topic of your Ebook interesting so that it will surely catch the attention of the web users.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1468110].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rick Ostler
    Hi Bjarne, thanks for sharing, I can put this to good use.
    Rick
    Signature
    Rick Ostler
    Consulting to high achieving entrepreneurs and small business to double - even triple their revenue by leveraging sales attraction strategies, systems and having fun doing it!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1468302].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author windaaja
    nice share, Thanks very helpful for me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1469714].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smartho18
    some ebooks year 2006 but still nice sharing ...great collection
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1490258].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bjarne Eldhuset
      smartho18:
      Some books are from 2006, and some might not be great - I haven't read them all myself, but even a book that is 10,100 or 1000 years old, or even older, may give us knowledge that we can benefit from today and in the future.

Often we hear people complaining about old, rehashed plr, saying "nothing new in this ebook" and so on.

But even if there is nothing new for one person in a book, that doesn't mean it can't change the life of another person who reads that book.

And even if a plr ebook has been sold in 1 million copies, if you make your own version of it, there are still hundreds of million people out there who has not read it, and should you be able to sell your version to a million people, only very few of them would probably notice that the two books had some of the same content.

And if they did notice, they might not care, or in the worst case scenario, you could just give them a refund.

This being said, I don't think every book among the 395 is a life-changer, but some could be for some people
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1490685].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author benjovi
    Thanks for sharing this ebook. Will be a good resource for me though
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1497047].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author scartego
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1502341].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author azurah22
    thanks for the link.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1582230].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spaidy
    its same ebooks from your another thread?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1778359].message }}

Trending Topics