Free Pdf and Help From Warriors Please...

7 replies
Hi warriors,
I read an excellent article online in the New York Times about what is the best way to maintain your prices and get the most money out of each transaction or project. It was a great article with a free pdf. Here is the link; The New York Times > Log In

Here is the pdf - no opt-in required;
http://smallbiztrends.com/wp-content..._creative6.pdf

The pdf is divided into two sections:
Part 1 - creative money-saving tips
Part 2 - creative business-growth tips

The pdf is made of contributors listing a brief paragraph (120-150 words) who answer the 2 questions. I was wondering if my fellow warriors would be interested in answering one or both questions using the same format?
Your posts would be going on my blog in full with your name, company and link back to your chosen website. I mentor new entrepreneurs offline and online.

When I read the pdf from the times - I thought this would be a great way to get unique and professional content from my fellow warrior entrepreneurs. I would also ask that your contributing paragraph be new content. I will put 2-3 together for articles on ezines. Again your name and company will be mentioned in article and a resource box going back to my blog where readers can get more info and links back to your blogs/websites.

Sorry...........for the long post!

Would love to hear your thoughts on my offer and be sure to check out the NY Times article and free pdf which comes with Reprint/ posting permission granted so long as the work is published in its entirety.

I was going to do that but (post the pdf) my thoughts were to get warriors involved with their own take on it. Thanks, Rick
#entrepreneurs #free #pdf #warriors
  • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
    Let me know if you go through with it, I'll contribute an answer to each question if you get a few others to go along with it.

Thanks for the link to the PDF, it looks interesting.
    Signature

Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1537108].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WD Mino
      creative money saving tip-There are soooo many courses out there that teach this it seems it would be rather pointless to have this as a topic

Creative Business growth-offline or online?

Online use christian directories

offline well i can't comment on that I worked for me and I was the company the way i got more business is by doing a top notch job and offering top quality customer service business grew and pretty well.
      Signature

"As a man thinks in his heart so is he-Proverbs 23:7"

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1537149].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rick Ostler
        Originally Posted by WD Products View Post

creative money saving tip-There are soooo many courses out there that teach this it seems it would be rather pointless to have this as a topic

Creative Business growth-offline or online?

Online use christian directories

offline well i can't comment on that I worked for me and I was the company the way i got more business is by doing a top notch job and offering top quality customer service business grew and pretty well.
        Hi WD,
        Thanks for the response. Happy holidays..........Rick
        Signature
        Rick Ostler
        Consulting to high achieving entrepreneurs and small business to double - even triple their revenue by leveraging sales attraction strategies, systems and having fun doing it!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1537392].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rick Ostler
      Originally Posted by Dennis Gaskill View Post

Let me know if you go through with it, I'll contribute an answer to each question if you get a few others to go along with it.

Thanks for the link to the PDF, it looks interesting.
      Hi Dennis,
      Your welcome on the pdf, I found it interesting as well. Be great if you take part. Happy Holidays............Rick
      Signature
      Rick Ostler
      Consulting to high achieving entrepreneurs and small business to double - even triple their revenue by leveraging sales attraction strategies, systems and having fun doing it!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1537388].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author domainsam
    Wow. I keep finding great content in the forums and can't keep up my reading. Will check it out ASAP.
    Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1542296].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author makingiants
    Thanks Rick for looking out.
    Great to share!
    Happy holidays to you and yours.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1547853].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gloribel5
    thank a lot for the information........
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3188279].message }}

Trending Topics