**FREE FOR MARKETERS WHO OWN IM ORIENTED LISTS**

by Joe118
4 replies
YOU: must have subscribers that want to improve the search engine ranking of their websites.

I: will give you a backlinks packet from my upcoming WSO to give to your subscribers. FREE. Not even a signup required for them to get that packet.

THE OFFER: Have you heard about integration marketing? It's a way for you to provide additional value to your product buyers and to your subscribers, at no cost to you. You will look good to your subscribers by getting them a tool or package that adds value to your product.

Why would I be doing this? I get additional subscribers. Simple as that. And if your list is hungry for backlinks, I *will* get subscribers. I'm not at all worried

THE PRODUCT: A packet of PR5-9 places that your subscribers can use to drop backlinks to their sites. These places are carefully selected to (a) not be "nofollow", so they pass link juice, (b) hosted on very high PR domains, and (c) be long lasting. Delivered as a PDF ebook.

This packet is different from the free packet I'm promoting here:

Get FREE BACKLINKS Here! FREE!!! CLICK NOW!

So your subscribers will actually get two packets -- 40 such high value sites in all -- to use for backlink building, if they follow through to sign up for my list. You can give your subscribers the packet itself for free -- no conditions attached, no signup required, just host it on your server and give them the link to download it -- and the text in the ebook itself will do the work of getting them to sign up to my list.

I'll build you a personalized landing page so that your subscribers will see YOUR name on the page and will be greeted as YOUR subscribers when they click through the links in the ebook.

And finally, I'll include YOUR name in the ebook itself, so that again your subscribers will enhance their trust and see you as the expert.

WHAT TO DO NEXT: Send me a PM here, or send me an email to warriorjoe118 ate gmail dote com. State the size of your list and the average open and clickthru rates you get. If you want, you might send me a link to your product, so I can evaluate whether it would be a good match-up. I do respond to all inquiries.

Yours In Success,

#free #lists #marketers #oriented
  • Profile picture of the author billykwatson
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1592816].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joe118
      Originally Posted by billykwatson View Post

Thank you for this post, Joe
      Glad you got something out of it, Billy!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1597149].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Lance K
        Do you pay affiliate commission on any future sales?
        Signature
        "You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."
        ~ Zig Ziglar
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1607952].message }}
          I may very well do that.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1613138].message }}
    I had 3 takers. Any more? This opportunity is going away in 5 days.

Please contact me now via PM or warriorjoe118 at gmail dote comeeee.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1621208].message }}

Trending Topics