Free twitter ebook and poster.

5 replies
Dear Warrior,

In case you've been hiding under a rock, twitter is all the rage these days. The funny thing about twitter is that everyone uses it but not many people understand it or know how to use it effectively.

Chances are, you are using twitter right now and probably not to its full potential. This means that you are probably wasting time taking steps that are redundant or useless. Even worse you could be doing things to lose followers because you just don't know any better.

I can say without a doubt that if I knew what I know today when I first got started on twitter I would be much further ahead than I am now. I would like to give you that advantage today for free.

Download 101 Twitter Tips now.
#ebook #free #poster #twitter
  • Profile picture of the author Ido Jansen
    Great initiative.
    I really loved the poster idea, at last something original and refreshing...
    Signature
    Ido Jansen
    Author of the "Practical Internet Money guide"[B]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1606279].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dukeman62
    Brad,

I really look forward to receiving 101 Twitter Tips from you. I am fairly new to Internet marketing, but understand that Twitter can be an effective tool if used properly. Thank you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1607092].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author arnoldsmithh
    Twitter is an amazing tool for marketing. Thanks for sharing it's e-book.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1652594].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sizzler_chetan
    Thanks for the share. Though i don't feel the poster would be helpful for me, I would surely give the ebook a read.
    Signature

~Chetan
    A very late entrant to Warrior Forums.. been on every other webmaster forum since years!
    SEO Hyd SEO Services!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1652703].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DavidGeno
    I have twitter and it updates based on RSS feeds from my blog. I never really bothered on using it for full potential. I just created it and left it on the blog so that the visitors that have twitter might want to follow it. Well, I found many things that can be done by reading this ebook.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1789983].message }}

Trending Topics