*** SQUIDOO MARKETING - FREE EBOOK NO OPT IN!! ***

22 replies
Many marketers remember the first time they heard the word "Squidoo". Who knows how the name came about, but the website itself is a massive tool for internet marketers. For those who truly understand how to use the system, they can really do well and make a lot of money using Squidoo. The page that you create is called a lens, and it showcases your view on a particular topic. Here are some tips and tricks about Squidoo:

Do not spam: Squidoo does not allow spam. In fact, they have a list of topics that they do not allow lenses to be made on. These include things like weight loss, so you need to make sure that you read up on what is and is not allowed these days. You do not want to put a lot of work into a lens only to find out you cannot publish it.
·Reserve a name for your lens that has your keyword phrase in it. For example, if you are targeting "buy red widgets", try to get the Squidoo url: www.Squidoo.com/buyredwidgets.

Give a lot of information: Squidoo readers (and the editors there) expect good quality content. Do not just throw a bunch of fluff onto Squidoo and expect to get sales. You need to spend time writing solid, informative content to really get the traffic.

Add videos: Squidoo has modules that allow you to add all sorts of different information. Video is a great way to make people stay on your page longer. You can pull video from YouTube if need.

Ping your lens: Make sure that anytime you update or build a lens, you use the ping services to alert Google and the other search engines that you have made an update.
As you can see, Squidoo can be a great place to start your internet business. By using their already favorable page rank and reputation, you can often rank well on Google.

If you need help to start your squidoo lens here is this little free eBook to download. Hope Will help you get some additional information to your knowledge base!

Your Comment Are Welcome and will be valuable for the other members!

Enjoy,

Peter Hupuczi
#ebook #free #marketing #opt #squidoo
  • Profile picture of the author alghaz01
    Let me check Pet.. thx 4 the nice info
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1603736].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Peter Hupuczi
      Originally Posted by alghaz01 View Post

Let me check Pet.. thx 4 the nice info
      Your welcome, and enjoy!

if you could say few word about it after reading just to let others know about the book. thnanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1603819].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Johnlee04
    I have seen many write ups for good or better building of squidoo lens and they are all helpful and your video is something I would like to see.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1605862].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author eibhlin
      This is an excellent book for beginners, and -- though I've been creating Squidoo lenses for over a year -- as I read this book I found several useful tips to improve my Squidoo income.

Thank you!
      Signature
      Artist, blogger, and author of a bazillion books, more or less. Find me at Eibhlin.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1605873].message }}
      Originally Posted by Johnlee04 View Post

I have seen many write ups for good or better building of squidoo lens and they are all helpful and your video is something I would like to see.
      Thank You for sharing your opinion! Hope this book give you some additional info!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1606365].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Letterman
    Some good tips! Thanks....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1606702].message }}
    Thank You guys! I'm glad to give something valuable!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1610204].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ThomasShay
    Thanks Peter,

Good information, I will give quidoo a shot.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1611231].message }}
      Originally Posted by ThomasShay View Post

Thanks Peter,

Good information, I will give quidoo a shot.
      Good Luck With your squidoo! Glad you liked it!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1611343].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eyewebmaster12
    This is an excellent book for beginners,
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1614518].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author birdengland
    Thank You so much.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1614953].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ipktun
    Thank You so much.This is an excellent book for Me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1620264].message }}
      Originally Posted by ipktun View Post

Thank You so much.This is an excellent book for Me.
      I wish you a great success! Enjoy!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1621166].message }}
    Updated The Download Link!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1635425].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zackick
    squidoo is a great marketing as their are seo optimised, i need to learn how to use squidoo.tq for your ebook.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1730376].message }}
      Originally Posted by zackick View Post

squidoo is a great marketing as their are seo optimised, i need to learn how to use squidoo.tq for your ebook.
      I wish you great success with your lens! Hope this book will help you!

Thanks for looking
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1731996].message }}
        hey Peter Hupuczi
        i have read it and got quick question i need to ask, hope you dont mind to asnwer it.
        the lens is created for make money----- great
        The way you drive traffic "about me" in ebay?--did i need to register and then sell item? if not how did you do it?
        google base---what is that??
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1734446].message }}
          Originally Posted by zackick View Post

hey Peter Hupuczi
          i have read it and got quick question i need to ask, hope you dont mind to asnwer it.
          the lens is created for make money----- great
          The way you drive traffic "about me" in ebay?--did i need to register and then sell item? if not how did you do it?
          google base---what is that??
          Hi! Thanks for asking. As You may know I'm not the writer of the book and I'm not using Squidoo marketing.

But! I have trying to answer your question.

1, The way you drive traffic "about me" in ebay?--did i need to register and then sell item? if not how did you do it?

Answer: I think what she was mention here is if you have an account on ebay you can promote your lens on the "About me" page. That what she use to do. It seem she have an account on ebay. You don't need to register on ebay if you don't want to. That was just a way she was using.

2, Google base---what is that??

Google Base is an online database provided by Google into which any user can add almost any type of content, such as text, images, and structured information in formats like XML, PDF, Excel, RTF, Word Perfect. Read more on wikipedia

To visit Google Base click
          here

I hope you get answers to your questions! I have tried my best to help you.

Regards,
          Peter
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1734503].message }}
            Originally Posted by Peter Hupuczi View Post

Hi! Thanks for asking. As You may know I'm not the writer of the book and I'm not using Squidoo marketing.

But! I have trying to answer your question.

1, The way you drive traffic "about me" in ebay?--did i need to register and then sell item? if not how did you do it?

Answer: I think what she was mention here is if you have an account on ebay you can promote your lens on the "About me" page. That what she use to do. It seem she have an account on ebay. You don't need to register on ebay if you don't want to. That was just a way she was using.

2, Google base---what is that??

Google Base is an online database provided by Google into which any user can add almost any type of content, such as text, images, and structured information in formats like XML, PDF, Excel, RTF, Word Perfect. Read more on wikipedia

To visit Google Base click
            here

I hope you get answers to your questions! I have tried my best to help you.

Regards,
            Peter
            Thank Peter Hupuczi

i do have the ebay acc and i not so active in ebay just list item for testing and not work well.so i not active in ebay as i focus in info product. how can people find my if i use the aboutme page? that is the real question as i really confuss:confused:
            for the Google base i got not idea what this is and never came across about it, i wont focus on it now. so i will not ask further for this Google base
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1734990].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CodyTemke
    Hey, Thanks alot!!! great info, i just started reading it. I will post a review here in a bit
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1835638].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author purplecone
    I would love to read this, but the link is not working.
    Linda
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1836103].message }}

Trending Topics