Free Automated Link Wheel Strategy EBook W/ Giveaway Rights

10 replies
Warriors,

Yes! You've read that right...

Free Ebook With New Link Wheel Strategies That Work!

I started using Link Wheel Strategies over a year ago. Once I learned this technique, I began making money hand over fist. Then one day I was working with a client and began telling them how I completely dominate niches by using Link Wheel strategies. My client had high hopes and I let them down. I couldn't get any of my blogs to rank for the keywords.

In other words, Google caught on and quit ranking Link Wheels as well as they use to!

I began trying new techniques in order to find the solution to my problem. After a considerable amount of trial and error, I finally learned how to get the Link Wheel Strategies working again!

My recent Ebook: "
Annihilating Your Competition with Link Wheels" is the newest strategy on building effective Link Wheels and adding content with complete automation!

When I talk about automation, I mean write a quick blog, copy and paste it in one blog and have it sent out to several blogs!
  • Dominate Niches
  • Keep Your Blog Wheels Active With Fresh Content
  • Make Money Online

This Ebook is Free? What's The Catch???

There is No Catch

Simply download my Ebook at the attachment below and feel free to use it as a bonus to your customers, friends, email list, or whatever.

This is my gift to all of you. Thanks for always being there for me in good times and in bad times.
#automated #ebook #free #giveaway #link #rights #strategy #w or #wheel
  • Profile picture of the author Sergiu FUNIERU
    Thank you for the eBook!

I read on the second page:
    "This EBook as been created with PLR Rights."

Is there an editable .doc/.odt document, that can be downloaded?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1613270].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mr. Enthusiastic
    Excellent report with very solid content. Thanks for providing this, David.

I liked your diagram showing the change that gets Google going again. Very easy to understand. I also liked your link to some other good free resources, including your own course. Based on the report I intend to check out your course.

The cover picture makes no sense. Link wheels are like a fighter plane with a UFO cloud? Huh? If this report was to be sold, a more sensible picture (something with a high tech wheel, maybe?) would help, as would some snazzy graphic design for the text and more section headers. For a free report, I'll ignore that and simply say, thanks for the tips!

Chris
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1614590].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author davidjames42973
      Glad you liked the report.

Yes if I was to sell this product, I would add a better cover and better graphics.

I'm in the process of creating a huge free ebook with every tip and suggestion I use to make money online. This one is going to have exactly what me and my staff do to dominate niches. I really should sell this ebook, but I'm all about helping people make money online for free...

Stay tuned......
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1616298].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mllnsgrl
    Hi David..

Thanks for the ebook. I just subscribed. I have a quick question for you... I'm pretty new to link wheels so not sure how to start...Do you build say squidoo, hubpages sites and then go back and put the links in to each other? Does it matter if the link got created before or after the sites have been indexed..

Thanks for clarifying..

Liz
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1618503].message }}
      Hi Liz,

First you want to start out by signing up for ping.fm, then it'll show you a bunch of blogs and mini blogs you can sign up to. You then sign up for them through ping.fm. Ping.fm will ask you something like "do you want ping.fm to subscribe to this blog?" Click yes and it'll automatically link it to your ping.fm account.

When you want to link all the blogs together, you'll have to go to each account and manually add the links.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1623177].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JulioGarabot
    How long have you used this link wheel?
    It looks like the original one, but if it is working for you I will give it a try.
    Signature
    123 Happy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1625661].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JulioGarabot
    Hi David

Blogsome is not creating any new blogs at the moment, any other suggestion to replace it?
    Signature
    123 Happy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1629418].message }}
      I've been using this system for months now. It's almost the same, but has one little tweak.

Just set up the blogs on ping.fm and use those for blogs...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1641887].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author exelso
    david, your simple free ebook makes me much clearer showing my path to do on internet marketing...thanks for sharing. and keep going to share another useful resource here in.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1666494].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author purplecone
      Hi, David,

Your adapted wheel is intriguing. I have had some early success at something similar, but that success has tapered off. Thanks for the heads-up. Maybe this is what I need to start traffic flowing again.

Linda
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1836166].message }}

Trending Topics