Market To the Affluent - Sell For More Money To Better Customers

7 replies
Dear Friend,

I just completed a book review of Dan Kennedy's 304 page book titled Marketing To The Affluent. I condensed the content to three pages and delivered it to my list.

I had the idea of also posting it here for you guys.

As a warning, since it was sent to my list with the hopes of being somewhat viral, there is an invitation to join my list.

Obviously, you don't have to do that and hopefully it won't offend anyone that it's there. If you're interested in this material, you will love my review.

You literally get all the content delivered in 3 pages. Super-easy read.

Here it is...

Attachment 3707

Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Justin Quick
#affluent #customers #market #money #sell
  • Profile picture of the author Mr. Enthusiastic
    Justin, I also read the book and I think you did a fantastic summary. Thanks for sharing this! I would love to read more book summaries from you.

Chris
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1661854].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RDJLabs
    Instead of waiting some guys to post their comments, I think I'd check this one out by myself I'll post something soon. Thanks Justin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1663914].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1667088].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NightWriter
      Really good, Justin!

I came back to look at this a second time.

I want to read this book now...

As I was reading it I was thinking that there are basically 3 segments to the population of buyers. These people - the rich or wannabees - are in that smaller segment - about 20%, I think. They are competitive, they are clique-ish, on the exterior you wouldn't know it - but they have a lot of insecurities, they have a fear of looking foolish and a fear of being ripped off.

They are a small segment of the buying population, but I've had people like this for customers... they are the most predictable and frequently easy to work with as long as you can resonate with their mindset while you're doing it.

Anyway... I just thought this was really good. Good enough for a second look.

Thanks!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1674730].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zoe_21
    Hi there Justin

Just letting you know enjoyed your eBook!

You've done a great job in giving me the overall gist and contents of Dan's book, so much so that I'm looking forward to buying and reading it

Thanks for sharing

Zoe

Create a great day - everyday!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1685376].message }}
  • Excellent book summary! Thanks for the info...
    Signature
    Every day of our lives we are on the verge of making those slight changes that would make all the difference. ~Mignon McLaughlin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1770524].message }}

Trending Topics