13 replies
How is Part Time Online Jobs Is it really helpful to earn money at home?

I just heard about the website Part Time Online Jobs and came to know that they are offering online data entry program. Is it really possible to money by that website. Is there anyone who has been benefited from this website and how? Please inform me. Thank you.
  • Profile picture of the author djarchi
    I have heard of it too and haven't known anyone who has used it. But it looks like it could work. Anyone else used it?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[148570].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author glchandler
      If you do searches you will find opinions on "on-line surveys" and how much you really earn for the time put in. As far as the data entry ---the domain was registered on 04-21-2008 and a couple of the payment verifications are dated in 2006.

My take would be -----very very very careful with your money. As you will find on this site quite a bit, why not take that money and start with your own product or marketing articles?

only my opinion but they would not get my money!

gordon
      Signature

There is never a BAD time to help those living with lousy kidneys!
      http://funds.gofundme.com/1oh40

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[148636].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sjcorp
    I've actually tried that myself and I didn't work out for me, heres my reasons.

1) Its really hyped, they talk about getting paid as much as $500 a day doing data entries but the opportunity rarely comes, they would get you to submit your emaill address to different programs and websites claiming you will get an emaill if there is a "data enty job" that needs to be done, but you'll end up sitting at home for weeks with no opportunity to make money.

2) The training is really bad, I mean you would pay cash up front to get into the business but when you get in, there is hardly anyone to teach you anything, all they have is pages of notes that doesn't contain "step-by-step" information.

3) When you have questions that are not answered in the website, it would take days if not weeks to have a "real" person to answer it.

And I honestly believe that "support" is one of the most important part of getting into business, because you "can" get into any business but without any real support, you wont get far at all.

And plus, how much money can you really make doing data entries? When the opportunity "does" come, you wont make much money at all. Its like trading your time for one piece of chocolate after an hour of effort.

Sorry to be real pessimistic but, tts just a personal opinion, I "have" tried the program. =)
    Signature

Sherwin J

Best online business!

=====> www.big-success.com/avideos <======

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[149898].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shinzo159
    hey! is that true? sounds interesting!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[208090].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bryan
    Hi,

Those sites promoting the make money with Surveys and Data entry sites
    are scams.

It's not that you can't make money by filling out surveys, but there are usually
    tons of people on the lists of the legitimate marketing associations, and the like
    (thanks to the survey info products), that conduct the surveys. This will lessen
    the chance that you will get enough requests to fill out a survey and end up
    being profitable.

I cannot say without a doubt that the site above is a scam. However,
    I bet you it isn't talking about real data entry jobs. I've seen something
    very similar before. It was a forum of people which would have pay others
    a certain amount to fraudulently fill out Cost Per Action offers.

There could be people making money doing this, but what they are doing
    is ripping off the advertisers that pay out the money for the offer to be
    fulfilled. These groups of people that are taking advantage of the
    system and have absolutely no interest in the advertisers offers. They are
    only interested in getting a pay off from another member to fill out the
    offer or get a member to do the same to get paid from the network that
    houses the CPA offer. This is shady business, and if you get caught doing
    this... be sure to get banned from Affiliate networks or worse.

Again, I can't say without a doubt that the site in mention does the same
    but the sales page is almost identical with the other site I was talking about.

I hope this helps,

Bryan
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[212552].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pagosagal
    Totally agree that this is probably a scam but if it is not, you may only make a couple of bucks/day which won't even cover your costs to enter. Bryan is right on in his post. Also, I agree that you can pretty easily set up an affiliate sales business that is legitimate. There are tons of trainers out there to show you how.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[212952].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Yetty
    That right most of them are scam. put the little money you have into something more reallistic and you wont regret it. you can make money through affiliates
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[215807].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author moheesa
    Hi,
    I tried these companies 2 years ago when I started online, they are just a waste of money.
    I even registered with survey companies that promised you would earn £200-£300 a week, they sent surveys out once a month where you win prizes for completing the survey. They don'y really pay you. Only very few companies do and they only ever send a survey once 4-6 weeks and pay about £5 to £10 per survey.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[282536].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Marlene Lear
    I was going to try one of those last year and was advised not to. Turned out to be good advise. I finaly came to see that a good affiliate program will do it better if you choose carefully.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[366583].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Edwards
    Hey,

There are so many of these sites out on the net and it is quite sad actually. So many people are being scammed. You have to think about how these site owners are making money by running such a business. They make money by you doing all the work for them.

Anyway if you are interested in making some money online, check out Amazons new program at mturk.com. Just sign up as a worker and complete HITS to make some money online. It's almost like a online job. Enjoy.

Mike
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[366592].message }}

Trending Topics