*Affiliate Competition* for my new product! + Get it free after 2 sales

2 replies
Affiliates, my newest product, Free Traffic Volcano, just got approved by Clickbank. No one is promoting this yet, I haven't even emailed my list yet, so the door is open to the quick jumpers! It is paying a nice 60% commissions on $47 and there is also a huge $97 upsell coming soon.

I am holding a competition to see who can make the most sales in the first month. The winner will get a free ad on the download page and follow up ads in my autoresponder. I don't have to tell you how much extra traffic you will get for this. There are also other prices coming.

ALSO, all affiliates that generate their second sale, will immediately get the full Free Traffic Volcano and bonuses free to help you with promotion.

If you want to be the first to start promoting this, go grab the full Affiliate toolbox here: Affiliate Page FreeTrafficVolcano.com - Get Super Targeted Free Website Traffic

Included in the affiliate tools you will find:

1. Copy and paste emails and follow up mails.

2. Copy and paste high converting email headings.

3. Copy and paste blog posts.

4. Copy and paste reviews.

5. Copy and paste forum signatures

6. Copy and paste email signatures.

7. Massive high converting PPC keywords

I already did all the hard work for you, you can just start promoting.

This product offers a high value product for a low cost price and it is a product that all internet marketers need, so I am sure it will convert nicely.

See you all on the other side. (PM me or contact me on bertuseng@yahoo.com for extra information or support)

To help you all in this affiliate competition, I have also made the free report that comes with and promotes this product, The free traffic blueprint, a rebrandable PDF. You can now download it, brand it with your own affiliate links and give it away.

That means that you generate easy 60% commissions on every sale your ebook generates.

Software and instructions included for free on download page.

Hope that helps.

To jump start the promotion I am giving you an extra incentive. I will give you the full product, videos included, for the first 20 affiliates that make their first sale.

Also remember that you can now rebrand the promotional report with your affiliate links, making 60% commissions just by giving away the ebook to your list. Your list will thank you for this useful free blueprint report and you can earn some nice extra money on the back end. (you can grab it here.) It is still free to brand, and easy instructions are on the download page. If you are struggling to get it right, PM me and I will brand it for you.

Hope that helps.
#affiliate #competition #free #product #sales

Trending Topics