This FREE Ebook Will Have You Making Money Within 24hrs

21 replies
This proven, turnkey system will enable you to make money instantly.

Download your Free Ebook copy here...

www.themoneymakingmom.com
#24hrs #ebook #free #making #money
  • Profile picture of the author ANS
    nice ebook!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1696007].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author successfulmom
      Originally Posted by ANS View Post

nice ebook!
      You are correct....It is Brilliant!
      Signature
      Live, Laugh & Love!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1696017].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author midjam
    Thanks reading now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1696588].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author microfinance
    Great Ebook
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1697437].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JasonCase24
    Great Ebook! I'm currently reading it, I hope this can be really helpful to me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1697975].message }}
      Enjoy! If you have any questions, feel free to ask
      Signature
      Live, Laugh & Love!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1698644].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author cindyt
        Very clever book. I'm one of the 1-3% that didn't buy though and wasn't even tempted. Though I do have every single one of those products.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1698785].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sdcindy
    This sounds similar to Income for Beginners. I made good money with that, but Paypal ended up blocking my account as they felt it violated their terms because it was similar to a pyramid type scheme. Ouch. Be careful if you decide to use Paypal with this.

Cindy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1708233].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author l23bc
      Originally Posted by sdcindy View Post

This sounds similar to Income for Beginners. I made good money with that, but Paypal ended up blocking my account as they felt it violated their terms because it was similar to a pyramid type scheme. Ouch. Be careful if you decide to use Paypal with this.

Cindy
      Cindy

I have been doing the same as sucessfull mom with this ebook now for over 18 months and had no problems with paypal.Plus great sucess,

Ive even spoke to members of staff via paypal about this and they will only close down the account if there has been complaints or suspicion of fraud so it sounds like you have had some bad customers who quickly tirekick the product and complain to paypal.

Paypal is only processor for this business, sorry to hear about your problems

andy
      Signature

No Link here or Nothing to Promote Just a Old Happy Warrior User reading Topics

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1761646].message }}
        Originally Posted by l23bc View Post

Cindy

I have been doing the same as sucessfull mom with this ebook now for over 18 months and had no problems with paypal.Plus great sucess,

Ive even spoke to members of staff via paypal about this and they will only close down the account if there has been complaints or suspicion of fraud so it sounds like you have had some bad customers who quickly tirekick the product and complain to paypal.

Paypal is only processor for this business, sorry to hear about your problems

andy
        Actually, there were lots of people selling Income for Beginners at the time (it had been in existence about a year) and I saw on another work at home forum that Paypal started shutting it down so I knew it was going to happen eventually before it happened to me. I guess someone must have pointed it out to Paypal and they started searching for folks who were selling it. There were a lot of complaints to Paypal about this as folks didn't agree with them shutting down the Income for Beginners program. This program sounds very similar so I would avoid using Paypal with them if at all possible as Paypal acts like the judge, jury, and executioner on matters. You never know. Be safe!

Cindy
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1763099].message }}

Actually, there were lots of people selling Income for Beginners at the time (it had been in existence about a year) and I saw on another work at home forum that Paypal started shutting it down so I knew it was going to happen eventually before it happened to me. I guess someone must have pointed it out to Paypal and they started searching for folks who were selling it. There were a lot of complaints to Paypal about this as folks didn't agree with them shutting down the Income for Beginners program. This program sounds very similar so I would avoid using Paypal with them if at all possible as Paypal acts like the judge, jury, and executioner on matters. You never know. Be safe!

Cindy
          Cindy, I am sure others will appreciate your input. Although, I have had no

problems at all(so far so good) and if by chance that were to happen- I

HAVE MADE MY MONEY BACK OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER(etc.)

AGAIN! In my oppinion, it is a great risk to take as the investment is so

low and if you do as instructed you will be successful!
          Signature
          Live, Laugh & Love!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1770188].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author frqhuss
    Thank you so much i have just downloaded it and hope it will give me some new ideas to make even more in my present online marketing business...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1708252].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ariel Villar
    Great help for a newbie like me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1729557].message }}
      Originally Posted by Ariel Villar View Post

Great help for a newbie like me.
      GREAT!!!
      GOOD LUCK
      Signature
      Live, Laugh & Love!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1730575].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author kskersey
        Interesting E-Book.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1751346].message }}
          It is indeed very interesting!

You are very welcome
          Signature
          Live, Laugh & Love!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1760843].message }}
    Yes. I made money with Income for Beginners before Paypal stopped it. It was pretty easy to do. I'm sure your program will give you all the same success.

Best,

Cindy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1770242].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author l23bc

Yes. I made money with Income for Beginners before Paypal stopped it. It was pretty easy to do. I'm sure your program will give you all the same success.

Best,

Cindy
      Getting back on the subject about paypal.I knew when i used to sell on ebay a powerseller who used to sell the old 1980's "Star wars" Toys to private collectors.It made him come a powerseller in no time because the items are now worth quite a lot and very rare in some places.

However Paypal closed his account thinking he was being fraudulent and copyright branding (since star wars is a trademark) which he did mention that the copyright belonged to geroge lucus ect, Also holding onto his money he earned (a few thousand dollars worth)

So to be quite honest it does not matter what business you go into You are right about Paypal,

Once you hit a limit to your account of money per week going in.(trust me happened to me 3 or 4 times also on clickbank and cpa paymentsso annoying!!)you have to prove to them the money aint fake or came from any ponzi scam.But thats why i treat the regular calls to paypal like if i was talking to my CPA affilate managers on my cpa networks such as neverblue.A call once a week to a paypal customer services also backs up your not a scam artist and you get to know them on a regular basis creating a great business sense to yourself and to the paypal officials.

Mine and sucessfull moms business have been very profitable i can imagine, and is profitable today, I mostly use offfline marketing to promote it now which is a better way because the system we both use is a viral one.

Its not a magic bullet.You do have to work hard at it to promote and market the system but the rewards are excellent.

So making the call once a week to a paypal offical pays off because they know then you mean business and not a scam or prymaid site scammer.

Originally Posted by sdcindy

Income for beginners was a great sucess but there were too many complaints. A paypal official told me that yesterday. Thats why they clamed down on the product being used and money processed on paypal was blocked/refunded/accounts closed ect.

Remeber paypal is like your local bank exchange. They send your customers payments and such. Like i said above if you show paypal your really a business they are more leinient to help in some ways.

I have sold over 690 of this products and only had 3 refunds, which was from people whom didnt like the product or just were too lazy to try and get it to work thinking the make money in 24 hours without the work would make them money.

It just comes down to the marketing plan with the product, you can aviod all the people shouting "scam!scam!scam" when you know properly how to market the product. being always helpful to the people who take you up on the offer and then if you get any tirekickers you simply wish them a good day and hit the refund button,

hope that helps
      andy
      Signature

No Link here or Nothing to Promote Just a Old Happy Warrior User reading Topics

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1770287].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Pepper_Gabriel
        Great alternative to advertising. Thanks for sharing this
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1773874].message }}
    Great post Andy. Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1773890].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mr_Lauri
    What strategies are used in this ebook?
    Signature

Traffic and Conversions.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1774761].message }}