Free eBook (with GiveAway rights) - Why You'll Never Succeed Online

11 replies

The eBook comes in .pdf format, with GiveAway rights.

Free Download
#ebook #free #giveaway #online #rights #succeed
  • Profile picture of the author dawdaw
    I dont want to read that kind of book... why to become pessimist? I want to succeed online
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1695776].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sergiu FUNIERU
      Originally Posted by dawdaw View Post

I dont want to read that kind of book... why to become pessimist? I want to succeed online
      Good point!

This eBook shows you the factors that might make you to fail online. Knowing them makes it easier to avoid them. Sometimes, we don't know what keeps us from making more money until we read about it.

The title of the eBook should be:
      What to Avoid in Order To Succeed Online
      or
      What You Need to Succeed Online

The title "Why You'll Never Succeed Online" means "Why Doing This Wrong Steps You'll Not Succeed Online". A lot of beginners do a lot of wrong steps, without even realizing.

I didn't write it and I couldn't change the title. It's etched in stone (well, etched in cover )
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1697012].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Alley
        [QUOTE=Sergiu FUNIERU;1697012]Good point!

This eBook shows you the factors that might make you to fail online. Knowing them makes it easier to avoid them. Sometimes, we don't know what keeps us from making more money until we read about it.

The title of the eBook should be:
        What to Avoid in Order To Succeed Online
        or
        What You Need to Succeed Online

The title "Why You'll Never Succeed Online" means "Why Doing This Wrong Steps You'll Not Succeed Online". A lot of beginners do a lot of wrong steps, without even realizing.

yes, the beginners always make mistakes, avoid this will become success.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1782214].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JasonCase24
      Originally Posted by dawdaw View Post

LOL Yes, it won't actually find time reading this one by just relying on the title alone. Though, I believe this could be a very helpful list of tips to everybody.

To the author, make the title be more on the positive side to be more effective.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1697849].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Billy Deakin
    Actually I think the title is good, it grabs the attention which is what a title should do, but it really needs a subtitle along the lines of "7 common mistakes in online business and how to avoid them"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1699535].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Donatello
    Very good ebook to read...mostly i've already know...but it's refresh my memory... lol
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1705374].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rinz
    this ebook will help me a lot.. thanks..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1708403].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JaiJay
    Thank you very much. The annoying thing about this forum is that my reading list has increased dramatically, hehe
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1709027].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sergiu FUNIERU
    The password is available only for the subscribers. There is a (huge) "Subscribe now" link just above the password box.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1717899].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nazhuz
    ahh, really inspiring!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1719254].message }}

Trending Topics