Review copies of new Ebook --- 1st 10 warriors only

17 replies
Hello warriors. I am giving 10 warriors a sneak peek at my new ebook content maximizer. I am looking to get reviews on the information in the ebook. Take a look at the salespage HERE and if you are interested I will send you a copy. 1st 10 warriors only. 1st come 1st served. Pm me or respond to this thread to get your copy. Thanks
#1st #copies #ebook #review #warriors
  • Profile picture of the author khtm
    I'm actually quite interested in this topic...working on a content automation tool myself.

Would love a review copy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1710575].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tina Golden
      I would be very interested in reviewing this for you. It certainly is a topic close to my heart.

Tina
      Signature
      Discover how to have fabulous, engaging content with
      Fast & Easy Content Creation
      ***Especially if you don't have enough time, money, or just plain HATE writing***
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1710600].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jdjenkins
    Hi - it looks very interesting - I think a great many people will like this subject. Would be a pleasure to review it!

best wishes,

Jon.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1710614].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author money2k
    Review copies going fast. 5 more available...
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1710663].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dave147
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1710671].message }}
    2 copies left.. Hurry.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1711046].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author R.Rapp
      I will provide you my thoughts and suggestions if you are in need of more. I can't promise a "review" that you can use until I have read it, but I will let you know my thoughts regardless.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1711088].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jdjenkins
    My review:

This is a very thorough and detailed report that initially discusses many areas of content used on the internet. The pros and cons of various types of content are well presented. The author deals with maximising your content rather than how to create it in the first place, and has many useful SEO tips sprinkled through the 33 pages.
    It was also nice to read such a well-written and structured report, and pleasing that it was not covered in advertising either!

All in all, a very good product, and has made me think again about the best use for my content,

best wishes,

Jon.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1711148].message }}
      Originally Posted by jdjenkins View Post

My review:

This is a very thorough and detailed report that initially discusses many areas of content used on the internet. The pros and cons of various types of content are well presented. The author deals with maximising your content rather than how to create it in the first place, and has many useful SEO tips sprinkled through the 33 pages.
      It was also nice to read such a well-written and structured report, and pleasing that it was not covered in advertising either!

All in all, a very good product, and has made me think again about the best use for my content,

best wishes,

Jon.
      thank you Jon I am glad you liked it
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1711167].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1711749].message }}
    All review copies gone. Thanks to all warriors who responded to this thread. Hope you enjoy the info. I await your feedback.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1711782].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ritaj
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but here is my review of your book:

This ebook is a very well written, informative source for anyone wanting a good
    grounding in the many ways that content can be used on the internet. Not only
    covering the different types of content, for example articles, reports, ebooks, etc.,
    the good and not so good points on using each are also well laid out for the reader.
    Useful tips on how to make the content Search Engine friendly are also included,
    and there is an excellent section on utilizing your own Article Directory too.
    All in all, an articulate, authoritative covering of the subject of content.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1716177].message }}
    thanks for the good words on the book. I am glad that you found it informative.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1718663].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author duatiga
    can i have the review copy pls. pm me. thanks.
    Signature
    Get Your Free Website | SuperFreeWebsite.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1718991].message }}
    Thanks to all who participated in this. No more review ebooks available.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1727645].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author snerwal
    Hi,

Is the reveiw copy still available
    Signature

Sushil
    The Only place to Cure Ur Bad Breaths
    Online stockpile > For Stay Healthy All the Times

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1809022].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DonnyBoy
    Would love to have a copy