AMAZING Freebie! 3-hour Interview With Terry Kyle And Tom Goodwin - EVERYTHING About Backlinks! WOW

9 replies
Check Out This Awesome Freebie!

Warriors,

Do You Want To Stay Ahead Of The Curve On The Most Valuable Yet Elusive Topic Of Our Industry?

I do. That's why I asked Terry Kyle and Tom Goodwin, two of the leading authorities on backlinks (off-page SEO) to do an interview with me. Lucky for us, they agreed. And even better yet, they hold nothing back and reveal every secret and trick in their vault!

This is a 3-hour, 5-part audio interview jam-packed with useful content!

Click Here To Download The Interview For Free

"Backlinks Round Table"

With Terry Kyle And Tom Goodwin

Hosted By: David Eisner

Here are just some of the topics covered:

- Backlinks: Type, Quality, And Quantity - and WHY!
- Software to give you a huge advantage
- The importance of indexing, URL variations, and PageRank
- Revealing testing behind "anchor text" and "relevancy"
- The effectiveness of directories, blog commenting, and article marketing
- The potential of "homepage backlinks" and the possible effect on the industry
- How to get from the first page to #1 with advanced tactics and what is needed to beat "authority sites"
- "Best practices" and common mistakes when placing backlinks
- And MUCH more!

Believe me, you're not going to want to miss the one. Terry and Tom keep themselves at the forefront of backlinking by constantly conducting experiments and testing to see what works. Many people know Terry from his amazing work on his highly-acclaimed thread, "Terry Kyle's Big 60-day Backlinking Experiment". In the interview, you will also be updated about all the other experiments being conducted by the dangerous duo!

For your convenience, the session is split up into 5 audio(mp3) files and all of the topics are listed accordingly on the download page.

Don't hesitate to get this interview right now -- free copies are limited!

Click Here To Opt-In And Get All 5 Downloads Totally Free!

Enjoy!

-David Eisner

p.s. Please come back to this thread and let other Warriors know what you think about the interview!
#3hour #amazing #backlinks #freebie #goodwin #interview #kyle #terry #tom #wow
  • Profile picture of the author TecSupport
    Got it and waiting to get the link, thank you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1807031].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cabelguy
    interesting share pal
    downloading it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1807778].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author snerwal
    Hi there,

Awesome
    Signature

Sushil
    The Only place to Cure Ur Bad Breaths
    Online stockpile > For Stay Healthy All the Times

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1809013].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author fthomas137
      David,

First off, [hightlight]THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!![/highlight]

To everyone else,

If you are truly serious about building your business online, then this is for you! If you don't think so, then you truly need to find something else to do.

This has been one of the best things that I've listened to in a very long, long time! I enjoyed it so much that I decided that I needed to start taking action immediately after listening to the series! (Yes, I listened to it almost solid last night and today.)

This information is timely and you can see that David and his two hosts are at the very top of their game. Special thanks to Terry and Tom too!

They are in it for blood and if we don't step up to their level, we will be the victims!!!

Once again, an excellent share! There should be at least a $100 price tag on this audio series. David, I personally want you to get in touch with me whenever you have anything to say!

Cheers!

Frank Thomas
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1819851].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author samuraiwriting
    Wow I think I'll take some time to watch this. Thanks!
    Signature

Discover tips on getting started in creative writing and how you can work from home with creative writing jobs and writers markets.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1821975].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sebastian Oudot
    Thanks for this great link.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1840691].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author charles501
    Thanks for this offer, just downloaded my copy and look forward to litening to all 5 of them tonight
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1910463].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author charles501
    Just listened to the Podcast and found it to be awsome, Terry and Tom are real generous guys that tend to go out of their way to share their knowledfe and help people.

Thanks David for providing this wonderful interview
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1925357].message }}

Trending Topics