11 replies
Hi Again, I entered a free e-book Making-Money-Online-for-Newbies and got a few thank you's from people reading it. I am working hard to make money online for my future as i don't think pensions are anything to look forward to.
It is hard to see what sort of person people posting are just from a name!
I am a Engineer by trade, but have a big interest in cars, surely all men the same women/money/cars, just joking!!!
I am building a kitcar from the ground up and have spent lots of time so far on my site, have a look and learn a little about me.
www.LocostPro.com
Mark.
  • Profile picture of the author BethHewitt
    Hey Mark,

Nice to get to know you, I totally understand what you mean that you cant really get to know a person from just their name. I have recently started my blog and I am enjoying being myself and connecting with like minded people that feel the same and whilst I am new to this forum, there are so many great people here.

I am a blogger, mommy, internet marketer, I am in passionate about social media marketing and personal development. You can find out more about me at my blog.

I hope you enjoy yourself here and I am also hope that you have more than just your pension to look forward to.

Heres to success and dreams coming true.

Beth
    :-)
    Signature

Need help figuring out your niche? >>The Simple Blogging Network can Help

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1909180].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ClientTell
      Hello there! It's so nice to have someone as talented as you join us! We welcome you again!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1909535].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author talfighel
    Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you join us here today.

Tal
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1921277].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NinaM
    glad to know you...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1928257].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author content4u
    hi
    mark welcome to froum again
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1933363].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author anokhi
      I am a blogger, mommy, internet marketer, I am in passionate about social media marketing and personal development. You can find out more about me at my blog.

I hope you enjoy yourself here and I am also hope that you have more than just your pension to look forward to.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1936290].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author statquo2010
    Greetings Mark and welcome.

Eric
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1940381].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jim Gillum
    Welcome Mark....Like that car.....looks like that would be great to build and drive...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1940471].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Underground SEO
    Hey welcome to the forum
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1940956].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tyroneshum
    True, such websites do not only have to always portray its "selling" capability but how it also connects people in it or you as the owner yourself to be known by your readers easily. Niches connected to our lives play a significant role because we better can relate, expand and definitely earn with it.

Your interest in cars is a good shot.
    Signature
    outsourcinglive.com
    Follow me on my 90 Day Challenge to rank no. 1 on Google
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Connect with me at: outsourcinglive.com/google-plus
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1978561].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarkMawby
    Hi everyone again,
    Is it just me or does everyone get similar results !!!!!!!!
    I think i work hard promoting and marketing, i try new idea's and put the work in, but at the moment still get feeble results. I log on every day and long to see pay off results from affiliation and promotion, but seem to get little or no response, and no sales.
    My own website www.LocostPro.com is in the top 10 in Google for 200,000 websites but i only get around 30 visits per day, Does anyone think this is normal or should i have 100's+
    I welcome anyone's views on this and any help to promote more visitors.
    I am seriously thinking of trying a new subject but have put a lot of work into the site and getting it ranked on page 1 on Google.
    All views are looked at and thought about, so thanks everyone for looking and replying.
    Mark.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1979817].message }}

Trending Topics