Membership Blueprint Need Reviews

17 replies
Hey Warriors,

I have an ebook that I just finished and I need a few reviews.. This is an ebook all about membership sites. Let me know if you would like to review it for me and I will send you the link.

Chad
#blueprint #membership #reviews
  • Profile picture of the author Tyler Pratt
    yes chad I will review
    Signature

Get the Top 11 Millionaire Tools and 7 Of them are FREE
    >> Yes Get Instant Access <<

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1986245].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bmangus
    I will be happy to review. I am your target market. I am in the process of setting up a membership site using wordpress and the process is challenging at best.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1990294].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Life Mega
      I am also in the process of setting up my own membership sites as I have become convinced that this is the way to go. I am a newbie so perhaps my opinion may or may not be what you're after. Whatever the case I would love to do a review for you.

Regards,

Chris
      Life Mega
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1991094].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Frank Ayres
    I am happy to take a look for you
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1991133].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author chad clark
      Sorry for the delay I have been busy on a consulting job, I sent you all a pm with the link.

Chad
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1993403].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mariyin4347
    I want learn it first, but thanks for the information.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1999378].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Winlin
    Originally Posted by chad clark View Post

Hey Warriors,

I have an ebook that I just finished and I need a few reviews.. This is an ebook all about membership sites. Let me know if you would like to review it for me and I will send you the link.
    Chad
    Chad, I'll take a look and shoot you a review..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2003157].message }}
      Originally Posted by Winlin View Post

Chad, I'll take a look and shoot you a review..

Sent you a pm....

Chad
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2004429].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BrianAnan
    yes, chad

please pm to me, will look into it.

cheers
    Brian
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2004740].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bondox
    Chad, I'll be glad to review it for you as I'll be setting up a membership site very soon. It's nearing its completion anyway. I'll be waiting for your PM right away.

bondox
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2004872].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author YannickvdBos
    Would love to review as well
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2005638].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bmangus
      Chad, I can't post to you yet, but...

Great book. It was a good overview of membership sites for someone who may not be familiar with them or new to internet marketing. It is a good high-level look that makes a good front end product. The book left me asking how. I would start looking for software, plugins, etc. to setup and automate, then create content, generate traffic, etc.

Special emphasis was on content and member value/relationships. I look forward to seeing the tools or affiliate products that follow up this book. If you need additional feedback, let me know.

Brian
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2016159].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ylvajanssons001
    hey chad can review it for you and I love to do this to help you out.

Ylva
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2024006].message }}
      Hi Chad,

I apologize for the lateness of this review

So - I'll keep this succinct! The Membership Blueprint is exactly what it says it is - a Blueprint! In my opinion this report covers every and any angle you can think of when setting up a membership site. A number of times my mind would ponder a question and ask "So what about...." then I'd see the answer already laid out for me! An incredible amount of research, forethought and planning has gone into the Membership Blueprint. In addition to this it is extremely well written and laid out. As a University graduate in Education (yes, I'm a dreaded teacher!) I'd be happy to hand this in as a Thesis - it's simply that good!

My only request - and this is as a newbie - would be to see some working example of memberships sites that have been set up with this method. You could do this via a video series, perhaps? For example you go through a section and then have a link to a short video which demonstrates how you did it for your own sites(s).

Anyway, thank you Chad for trusting me with a review copy of your work. You are an extremely good researcher and writer.

Regards,

Chris
      Life Mega
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2033565].message }}
        Originally Posted by Life Mega View Post

Hi Chad,

I apologize for the lateness of this review

So - I'll keep this succinct! The Membership Blueprint is exactly what it says it is - a Blueprint! In my opinion this report covers every and any angle you can think of when setting up a membership site. A number of times my mind would ponder a question and ask "So what about...." then I'd see the answer already laid out for me! An incredible amount of research, forethought and planning has gone into the Membership Blueprint. In addition to this it is extremely well written and laid out. As a University graduate in Education (yes, I'm a dreaded teacher!) I'd be happy to hand this in as a Thesis - it's simply that good!

My only request - and this is as a newbie - would be to see some working example of memberships sites that have been set up with this method. You could do this via a video series, perhaps? For example you go through a section and then have a link to a short video which demonstrates how you did it for your own sites(s).

Anyway, thank you Chad for trusting me with a review copy of your work. You are an extremely good researcher and writer.

Regards,

Chris
        Life Mega
        Hey Chris,

Thank You for the review, I am working on videos to integrate into this training module. I have put alot of time into this so I appreciate your praise. When I finish I will send you a link to the finished product.

Chad
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2035359].message }}
          You're welcome Chad.

And thank you again! I look forward to seeing the finished product. I'm about to take the plunge with membership sites and I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing.

Chris
          Life Mega
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2055119].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alton Hiles
    Banned
    An hearty thanks for sharing....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5000729].message }}

Trending Topics