Beginner Guide to Making Money on Facebook

12 replies
Hi Fellow Warriors,

A few weeks ago I finished my version of the Beginner Guide to Making Money on Facebook. Accompanying this roll out was a Facebook page strictly for my avatar virtual trainer Liz. I designed the report to be a giveaway to encourage people to visit the facebook page friend her. To steer clear of any fb tos violations, the report is available whether the visitor friends me (Liz) or not.

This particular report was not really designed with the warrior in mind but more of the casual 'I want to get my toe wet and see if I can make a few bucks' type of user. Sort of of a taste tester for the timid. Nothing too bold. I'm posting it here because I want to get the opinions of warriors about the readability and quality of content for the casual Affiliate Marketer.

I welcome constructive criticism and opinions regarding the report and the site. The web link is Become Liz's Facebook Friend .It is completely free and you don't have to add Liz as a friend, however even virtual persons can suffer a little ego bruising when no one wants to be their friend.
#beginner #facebook #guide #making #money
  • Profile picture of the author wmc1987
    hey thank you this seem interesting i will definitly be adding you as a freind to get this hehe
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2087607].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author felixalbutra
    Hey! Thanks for sharing your information. Actually, I don't usually used facebook to promote my blog because I am having difficulties on using its features.

I hope I will learn from you...

Sincerely,
    Felix Albutra - Real Blogging Advice dot com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2088509].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sohoney
    Liz,i think you do have something there.How elpful is what i do not know.It is what getting anyway.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2089684].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LadyJuna
    I have only around 200 friends in facebook. It is now ok to start making money in facebook? or I need to add more friends. How about facebook fan page, can we generate income to this?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2090536].message }}
    • Hi LadyJuna, 200 Friends is plenty. Let's say you were promoting child life insurance. This is sometimes a tough sell because NO parent wants to think of the death of their child. If this is a product that you promote regularly you should start a fan page for it and use it as an information depot. You can schedule an online event (a video or something) where you play down the death angle and talk about the future financial benefits such as savings and the security of being insured into adulthood. Send invites to your friend list ( the ones with kids or grandkids) and encourage or entice those invitees to invite their friend list to the event as well. IMO the beauty of facebook is that you can instantly reach not only your friend list but their friends as well. BTW when marketing to non-warriors NEVER use the word webinar, say online demonstration. This technique works well for almost any product that you know enough about. I wouldn't suggest creating a fan page for every single product. Only one or two of your best sellers. Once you have enough people on your hook you can always upsell them on complementary products.
      Signature
      The S.C.A.M. PRODUCT CREATION METHOD
      Completely White Hat - Check it out
      ------------------------------
      Make your customers an offer they can't refuse! - FREE WSO
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2091325].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iNDESiGN
    Does you guide tells how to make targeted list of friends interested in what you'll be selling?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2100227].message }}
    • Originally Posted by iNDESiGN View Post

Does you guide tells how to make targeted list of friends interested in what you'll be selling?
      No not this title. As stated earlier, this guide is more for the non-warrior who is just looking to make some money on FB. Developing targeted lists is far beyond the scope of the average fb user. In this case since you are using your already established friend list you shoul already have an idea of what their interests are. You choose products to meet those needs. One of the best pieces of marketing advice I've ever received was to find a hungry group and then find something to sell them that will feed the hunger. For the purposes of this title you would be feeding the hunger that's already established. No need to reinvent the wheel. Hope this helped.
      Signature
      The S.C.A.M. PRODUCT CREATION METHOD
      Completely White Hat - Check it out
      ------------------------------
      Make your customers an offer they can't refuse! - FREE WSO
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2100949].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mezloh
        I just read your ebook and you lay everything out in the easiest terms possible.

While i am an experienced affiliate marketer I overlooked this method because i have been focused on other things.

Great ebook for any beginner and a little wake up call for more experienced marketers that overlooked it.

Thanks for the info.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2106092].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author onlineballa
    I'm also giving a guide away for free in my sig enjoy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2106703].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jackmiloto
    It seems like i really have to try facebook marketing also, thanks for the tips guys.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2114844].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ethel51
      Nowadays facebook marketing is really tough...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5328706].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mdmarketingexpert
    your book really laid everything out for the person who is reading it. makes it very easy to read
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5361171].message }}

Trending Topics