Boost Your Adsense CTR! - Special Technique

13 replies
This ebook covers a special technique using special theme (FREE theme) and ad placement to boost your adsense CTR (Click Through Rate).

Perfect for newbie, wordpress user, and niche site owner. Also for people who fail miserably as affiliate marketer. Going back to Adsense which only require your visitors to CLICK is the best way to monetize your sites.

This technique is perfect as well for any adsense user who fail to convert their visitors into click.

The technique described in detail in this free ebook WILL NOT cost you anything at all. It is using FREE wordpress theme.

Download this special technique for FREE here : Boost Adsense CTR
#adsense #boost #ctr #special #technique
  • Profile picture of the author susinggih
    Just fyi, if there's anyone who has not clicked their confirmation link in the last 45 minutes, I have changed the file name for this ebook. Reply to your confirmation email to get the new file name. There's nothing you need to do if you have clicked the confirmation link before that.

Thanks
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2157149].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author communityn
    Was reading up the tips on the site and came across
    Make sure to limit their choice. You can design your layout in such that any visitors who land on your page do not have many choices to click but your adsense. I call this a “dead end” strategy.
    This is a risky thing to do as Google can ban your account (can be categorized under inciting to click as you are not leaving any option to the readers but click on the ads)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2158341].message }}
      Originally Posted by communityn View Post

Was reading up the tips on the site and came across

This is a risky thing to do as Google can ban your account (can be categorized under inciting to click as you are not leaving any option to the readers but click on the ads)

Thanks for the comment.

I said limit their choice. Not leave them there only with adsense. If you see on the layout that I paste on the book, you can see that there are other pages that they can go besides adsense. I even put search box there (optional) and RSS.

Any response will be welcomed
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2158680].message }}
    On a second thought, to avoid misleading and misunderstanding, I revise the words on the site. Hopefully the readers will stick to what will be explained in the book.

Thanks Communityn
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2158743].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cstuff
    Well said, I think I'll try and implement this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2174321].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kirrugadu
    wow!!! Really Working Infomation
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2180817].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author day
    I notice that you don't use any picture? I though picture will increase the CTR
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2202054].message }}
    Yes, I use picture. You can check on the layout presented inside the book. But I can't say it's contributing to the CTR.

Thanks for the comment
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2203928].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nandu26
    Your ebook is very informative. Can I use your technique on a user submitted article directory website?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2221980].message }}
    Anand N,
    thanks. Well, I've never thought about that before. But it'll be interesting to see the results
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2222172].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pet2236
    oops..i got broken links...anybody can share the working link? Thanks and appreciate that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2359794].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dynamic Marketer
    160x600 sidebar obn the left and large rectangle works best for me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3208545].message }}

Trending Topics