Have you written your own Ebook ????

by MMG08
6 replies
I recently launched a Massive ebook giveaway (see post 50+ FREE money making ebooks) that was really successful, attracting over 7,500 visitors in just over a month and a half.

I'm nearing completion of the 2nd phase of my giveaway and decided that a really good way to help promote it would be to provide a platform for budding internet marketeers who have written there own ebook or software and are looking to promote it for free.

All I would ask in exchange would be a post on your blog about my giveaway when it launches or just a simple link back.

If this appeals to you, and you'd like to advertise your product, then please leave a comment on my blog and I'll make sure your product ensures its place in the next phase of my giveaway.

The Launch date for this is planned for Mid September.

Money Making Guide BlogCast: MMG's Massive Ebook Giveaway - Feedback & Launch of Part II

thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
#ebooks #giveaway #internet marketing
  • Profile picture of the author BizLegend
    Have visited your site, it was interesting with a lot of good information. Your giveaway idea is getting responses. It is a novel idea and trust it becomes successful. Wishing you in this!

Please may I ask you as to what are the points one should keep in mind while writing an ebook, as writing a ebook is different from writing an offline book? Please comment. Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[21290].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MMG08
      Originally Posted by BizLegend View Post

Have visited your site, it was interesting with a lot of good information. Your giveaway idea is getting responses. It is a novel idea and trust it becomes successful. Wishing you in this!

Please may I ask you as to what are the points one should keep in mind while writing an ebook, as writing a ebook is different from writing an offline book? Please comment. Thanks!
      Thanks for the postive feedback, nice to know i'm doing something right.

As for the do's and don'ts of writing your own ebook, i couldn't really say, I'm only halfway through doing my first one, I'll see how successful that is and let you know then, but thats a couple of months away yet.
      Signature

http://www.moneymakingguide.co.uk

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[26045].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author BizLegend
        Originally Posted by MMG08 View Post

Thanks for the postive feedback, nice to know i'm doing something right.

As for the do's and don'ts of writing your own ebook, i couldn't really say, I'm only halfway through doing my first one, I'll see how successful that is and let you know then, but thats a couple of months away yet.
        MMG08, so how is it going on? Your site is still active, and that itself is good news!

Please, can we have the answer to the above?

Thanks and best wishes too!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[270482].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GiftingGuru
    No but keep a content filled Blog

Laurie Brandt Wordz to Nail Your Sales

I am new here so I am not 100% sure of what I can and can't do as far as links go, if it is a no no please let me know

GiftinGuru
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[22450].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jen.bas
    Hi,

Looks like you're doing a great job with the ebook giveaways.. Will probably jump to your site after this..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[270511].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nasstar
    This is indeed a great resource.
    i have become addicted to this part of WF , been here almost 24 hour.
    Thanks and God bless u.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[486698].message }}

Trending Topics