Free Ebook - The Science of Getting Rich

20 replies
Book talks about getting rich being a science rather than an art. No opt-in required.

Self Help: The Science of Getting Rich
#ebook #free #rich #science
  • Profile picture of the author Sean Clark
    Just had a quick look, this looks very interesting. Very long though so will have to wait till i have a bit of spare time to read it. Thanks for sharing!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2735483].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author asifarasool
      Thanks for sharing.

I would like to add that internet marketing is the only workable method of making money online and getting rich with the passage of time.

Internet jobs promising you make millions online are all frauds.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2735551].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jordanmicah
    Thanks for Sharing this wonderful eBook. I added it up to my collection. I have a number of good ones also which I will share later in the Forum.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2735613].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author calsonstyle
    thanks for great sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2735712].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chooch
    Thanks for sharing this eBook. I've heard other people talking about it, but haven't read it yet. Thanks so much.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2735784].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author james911
    thanks for share man
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2736319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author raradra
    Just a note that you can read it on site or right click to keep it. It's a cool perspective and something you can refer to whenever you risk losing motivation.
    Signature
    Residual Income article site. Writedge!
    Pay Per Unique View writing site. Daily Two Cents
    Free - The Science of Getting Rich No optin!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2737369].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Pitt
    Thanks for sharing. Always interested in this type of thing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2738366].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author raradra
    happy to help
    Signature
    Residual Income article site. Writedge!
    Pay Per Unique View writing site. Daily Two Cents
    Free - The Science of Getting Rich No optin!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2739211].message }}
  • Raradra,

I read that some time ago.
    It is amazing. Anyone on the fence, download and refer to it often.

Good stuff.
    Signature
    PatrickBrianONeill.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2762127].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author medianvalues
    Awesome book, with time tested principles. Thanks for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2770989].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dmason
    Thanks for the revisions and for your hard work...it is a very interesting read...so far.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2775789].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author head1ess
      Thanks very much for the share
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2792042].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author zombiewarrior
        fantastic, I can't find my hardback of this, but now I can re-skim it digitally.. thanks!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2854525].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SJstar
    Thanks for sharing!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2867940].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chrissy Allen
    Yes

This is a classic book that i still read from time to time.

I liked it that much that i got the Audio version of it as i find it much easier to listen than i do to read. The audio version is great for me cause i can just listen to it over and over, i dont know why BUT the science of getting rich reminds me of Bob Proctor.

Warm Regards

Chunkynuts
    Signature

Chris Allen

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2905604].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author speedbird
    I have read the book, it's great.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2918019].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author syamgel
    If you are looking for advice ebook profit, then this article is for you. Taking advantage of ebooks that can be done very easily if you know what you do. To enjoy the ebooks you want to have a solid marketing plan and how to get lots of traffic to your website. I'll show you some tips profit ebook you can use to be successful with your ebook business today.
    The first thing you should know is that it is a highly addictive business to be in. On one hand, everything is on autopilot. The products are delivered instantly and immediately after a customer order and you withdraw money directly from your bank account. The idea of making money while you sleep is very attractive to many people, and in the profit business ebook, this concept is especially true.
    Plus, you never have to worry about running out of stocks. This is one of the best things about this case. You do not have to rent space for offices since all you need is a computer and an Internet connection and you're in business. Marketing is difficult when it comes to profits ebook, but you should not get discouraged if you feel that this is not for you.
    There are many people in the business for ebook, but many of them do not have the kind of success they desire. For some people, taking advantage of ebooks is just a difficult thing to do. One of the most difficult aspects of this activity is traffic to your website, but you should know that this can also be manipulated.
    There are a ton of ways to get traffic, but only a handful of them will earn you the traffic you are looking for. One of the best ways to get traffic to your website is video marketing. Sites such as You tube make it easy for you to make money with your ebook. Just upload a video 2-4 minutes on a specific topic related to your website and watch the views begin to roll in the end, you will become popular and many people will want to know more about you.
    It is a great way to enjoy ebooks. Another good method of getting traffic is the marketing forum. With forum marketing, you only give useful advice to forum members as you are. You never want to meet your spam message through the advice that this forum is the fastest way to get your message ignored. Keep this in mind as you try to get traffic to your website.
    Overall, profits ebook can be easy. It will take some work at first, but eventually you will get the results you need to stay afloat in this case.

Good luck trying to earn profits in your business today ebook
    online business
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3006586].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andre Filalel
    thanks for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3562314].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brominnynicpsen
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6641324].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author chill_007
      thanks... great share.