64 Priceless Internet Marketing Money Reports Plus ...

by copius
18 replies
Hey all,

64 Priceless Short and Sweet Internet Marketing Money Reports Plus ... Kick Butt Promotion Strategy.

Straight, no opt-in required download page with a table of contents previewing all 64 reports.

Plus a short report educating the reader on the benefits of setting up a similar strategy.

You may already have these reports in your possesion but you may not know how to profit from them - forever!

Affiliate Nirvana - 64 Priceless Internet Marketing Money Reports
#internet #marketing #money #priceless #reports
  • Profile picture of the author stevemind
    WOW...thank you so much,need all the help i can get"your the man"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2827455].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author isayhi
      Some good squeeze page tips, among other topics. Thank you!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2829387].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author copius
        Hey Folks,

Thanks for the responses. I hope that you've visited the open members page and viewed the video. It is an eye opener. It (the link) is in the strategy PDF.
        Signature
        Change Your Thinking - Change Your Life! Yeah, Really!

Mind Method Help
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2832639].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author midjam
    this is great, thank you!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2836962].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author derprinz
    thank you so much
    that's amazing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2837405].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vasnate1
    I think the information in the download is immeasurable to compare ..thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2837568].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author websparrow
      Thank you for sharing.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2846073].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Debt Rx
    this is great. Nice job
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2847638].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author littlekid
    hmm.... another free Internet Marketing Money Strategy..
    This can enrich our mind! thank you for the good reports like this... !! i like it.. well done.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2848623].message }}
      Originally Posted by littlekid View Post

hmm.... another free Internet Marketing Money Strategy...
      Hey littlekid,

Yeah ... I know what you were thinking. Truth be known nothing in this universe is free. Everything comes with a price, a cost and/or an obligation.

I hope that you've watched that video on the members page. The link to the members page is in the strategy PDF file.

It'll give you some ideas to use the brandable PDF's that you'll receive when you follow the instructions to get them which is also a link in the strategy PDF.

Remember, these up and coming superstars are prolific. Meaning they put out a lot of quality material that you can profit from and the way thier affiliate programs are set up - you'll be hooked up for life!

Also, are you a member of the war room? If so, search Kim Roach and pick up her Underground Traffic Secrets PDF.
      Signature

Mind Method Help
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2868735].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cjordan231
    Thanks. I'm going to have a look at tonight...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2868904].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author speedbird
    Thanks for the freebie
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2917970].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IMmoneydeals
    Thanks for sharing these tips
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2923942].message }}
    Hey all,

First - thanks for the "Thanks"!

Secondly, I've noticed that most of you that have posted to this thread are not war room members.

WHY?

I get nothing from this - the price of inclusion in the war room is miniscule compared to the value received.

Actually, I do get something from this - good will - which is, in the long run, as valuable to my reputation as anything I may do.

The point of Affiliate Nirvana that I attempt to make is hooking up to up and coming Internet Marketing Superstars.

I speak of Jason Fladlien, Dennis Becker and Rachael Rofe, their affiliate programs that pay lifetime commissions on all their products and the fact that they are prolific, meaning, they put out a lot of quality, original material that one can profit from as an affiliate.

In the War Room, I've found another STAR, Kim Roach. She recently has introduced a video training site entitled Traffic Dashboard. In the War Room, she passed out a book (PDF) entitled Underground Traffic Black Book.

The book is no cost ( I HATE the word free. It is the biggest misnomer in the English language). It covers an excellent series of traffic generation techniques.

Believe me - you've got to put a couple of bucks in to get value out which, in turn, will make you a good couple of bucks!
    Signature

Mind Method Help
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2930532].message }}
      Those of you that have been following this thread - you've read me refer to a Kim Roach book entitled "Underground Traffic Black Book" and that as far as I knew it was only available in the War Room.

Well ... if you visit the link in my signature, scroll to the bottom of the page, you will find a link to get that book.

Even if you don't take advantage of the Traffic Dashboard video training course, this book will definitely - without any doubt - move you forward in your quest for traffic to your websites!
      Signature

Mind Method Help
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2960891].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author blackma
    Excellent stuff. Are these written by you? Do we have giveaway rights?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3040242].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Edwin101
    Thanks for sharing...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4586591].message }}

Trending Topics