Thanks derprinz,

I PM'd you the access link.

All the best,
      Mao
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2838465].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LeeLee
    Would love to take a look.
    Signature
    The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of nonessentials. ~ Lin Yutang
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2838469].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mao Flynn
      Originally Posted by LeeLee View Post

Would love to take a look.
      Thanks LeeLee,

All the best,
      Mao
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2838537].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nicola Lane
    I am always interested in anything to do with article marketing and writing.

thanks
    Signature

I like to keep an open mind, but not so open that my brains fall out

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2838482].message }}
      Originally Posted by Nicola Lane View Post

I am always interested in anything to do with article marketing and writing.

thanks
      Thanks Nicola,

All the best,
      Mao
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2838540].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author heenal
    Hello Mao

Give a copy plz

Heenal
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2838669].message }}
      Originally Posted by heenal View Post

Hello Mao

Give a copy plz

Heenal
      Thanks Heenal,

All the best,
      Mao
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2838720].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author geegel
    Hello Mao,

I'd love to take a look. However, I don't guarantee that my review will be positive, I can only guarantee that it will be honest.

Best regards,
    George
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2839007].message }}
    If you have a moment, please contact me via email

eorangeave @ yahoo dot com
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2839011].message }}
    I have been using article marketing as part of my business for over 2 years. I thought I had read pretty much everything worthwhile on the subject. I thought wrong.

Article Marketing Devastation was a fantastic read because it reminded me of many things I had forgotten, gave me more detail on things I only had a passing knowledge of, and introduced me to some new cutting edge techniques and products.

Article Marketing Devastation is definitely going on my reference shelf and not just to collect dust! There is so much more I can and should be doing in article marketing. AMD is so complete, I shouldn't need anything else on the topic for quite some time.

Whether you spend your time writing content or spend your money buying content, there are certain basics that never change. For this reason, AMD has appeal for newbies.

And while it is impossible to be an expert in everything, if you are an independent business owner, you pretty much need to know what is going on. Article Marketing Devastation is what's going on.

~end review~

ETA: I was asked to review the product and I was quite taken with the quality of it. I was not asked to edit it which is why my review did not mention problems I saw. I find nearly everything I buy has typos and minor grammar problems. This bugs me. I'm like the old lady that wants to spit in her hankie and wipe the schmutz off your face.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2840002].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author geegel
    As a writer with roughly 5 years of experience I was a bit skeptical when I began reading this book. Fortunately, my skepticism proved to be misplaced.

So what can you expect. Short answer: A LOT. This book quite literally covers just about any aspect you could think of from writer's block to HTML syntax.

For this reason, there are a few chapters that I skipped. It doesn't mean that they don't have their place, it just means that the author really tries to be thorough. If you give this book to someone who has never heard about article marketing, by the end of it you'll have an expert on your hands.

However, the chapters that I DIDN'T skip... well... that's a different story. I learned things that I've never thought possible and plans that quite literally made itch to write a few articles on the spot just to see them in action.

This is the real deal folks.

~end review

If you wish to use my name and potentially a web link, it is perfectly fine. I stake my reputation on this review.

NAME: George Cozma
    URL: The Persuasion Expert: Capture. Solve. Create. Persuade.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2840150].message }}
      Originally Posted by geegel View Post

As a writer with roughly 5 years of experience I was a bit skeptical when I began reading this book. Fortunately, my skepticism proved to be misplaced.

So what can you expect. Short answer: A LOT. This book quite literally covers just about any aspect you could think of from writer's block to HTML syntax.

For this reason, there are a few chapters that I skipped. It doesn't mean that they don't have their place, it just means that the author really tries to be thorough. If you give this book to someone who has never heard about article marketing, by the end of it you'll have an expert on your hands.

However, the chapters that I DIDN'T skip... well... that's a different story. I learned things that I've never thought possible and plans that quite literally made itch to write a few articles on the spot just to see them in action.

This is the real deal folks.

~end review

If you wish to use my name and potentially a web link, it is perfectly fine. I stake my reputation on this review.

NAME: George Cozma
      URL: The Persuasion Expert: Capture. Solve. Create. Persuade.
      Thanks for the indepth and honest review George, very much appreciated. Also thanks for the permission to use your name etc.

All the best,
      Mao
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2843008].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rickfrazier1
    I'd like to review it if you haven't reached 10 yet.

Thanks
    --Rick
    Signature

My Current WSO: Financial Independence 2012 - The Truth About Kindle Publishing

HostGator web hosting is only $0.01 for the first month: Use coupon code HMTSpecial

Other WSO: Protect Your Product - Prevent THIEVES from stealing your product.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2840568].message }}
      Originally Posted by rickfrazier1 View Post

I'd like to review it if you haven't reached 10 yet.

Thanks
      --Rick
      Thanks Rick,

All the best,
      Mao
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2843010].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author skeetermcgee
    would like to have a copy, if you're still under your 10 mark.
    thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2840648].message }}
      Originally Posted by skeetermcgee View Post

would like to have a copy, if you're still under your 10 mark.
      thanks
      Thanks Skeetermcgee,

All the best,
      Mao
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2843020].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SFitzpatrick
    Count me in, i'm an avid article writer and will give you some well written feedback!
    Signature

James Schramko Shares His Proven Online Sales System In This Podcast Episode

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2840968].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rama 777
      I'm late
      but I knew many peoples online, n perhaps i can have one to tell them bot your masterpiece?thx
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2842049].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author zalmadesiana
        Originally Posted by Rama 777 View Post

I'm late
        but I knew many peoples online, n perhaps i can have one to tell them bot your masterpiece?thx
        i am late to :confused:
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2842614].message }}
          Originally Posted by zalmadesiana View Post

i am late to :confused:
          Thanks Zalmadesiana,

All the best,
          Mao
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2843030].message }}
        Originally Posted by Rama 777 View Post

I'm late
        Thanks Rama,

All the best,
        Mao
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2843027].message }}
      Originally Posted by SFitzpatrick View Post

Count me in, i'm an avid article writer and will give you some well written feedback!
      Thanks Steve,

All the best,
      Mao
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2843025].message }}
    Originally Posted by canhdong90 View Post

I so late,but can i have a copy?
    Thanks!
    Thanks Canhdong90,

All the best,
    Mao
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2843021].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SFitzpatrick
    Review;

If you’re used to a ‘bricks and mortar’ business where you travel to work each day and sit locked in an office, then it’s time to open your eyes, stand up, walk outside and breathe some new life into your world.
    The world has changed and right now you are making a choice to either be left behind as a ‘has been’ and regurgitate what you’ve been doing for the past 10 years or to take up the mantle of ‘industry leader and innovator’.
    Article Marketing Devastation brings with it all the advice and tools you need to realign your business expectations with your true global potential.
    This concise guide includes the basics of where to get started while providing clear, easy to follow strategies to ensure your early entry into the wonderful world of article marketing is immediately successful.
    As an recent Ezinearticle ‘Expert Author’ I learned new tricks, found new inspiration and will most certainly start to devastate the market due to new considerations brought to light through this wonderful guide.
    From beginners to experts, this is the only article you need to read to successfully reach today’s global audience through taking advantage of today's technology.

Steve Fitzpatrick
    Managing Director|Inkwell Pty Ltd|Wishlist Homes Pty Ltd|Your Building Broker Pty Ltd
    Signature

James Schramko Shares His Proven Online Sales System In This Podcast Episode

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2843237].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author heenal
    Its an excellent book even for a newbie. I found some real and excellent resources for article marketing. Never could imagine that so many resources were available for marketing content online

Thanks a tone Flynn . It was an eye opener for me and learnt a lot from the book

Heenal
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2843821].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rickfrazier1
    I use article marketing every day, so frankly, I wondered if this course was really going to be helpful to me.

Wow, I was surprised. I usually find something about most courses I really don't like. With over 100 pages, I expected to have some negative comments about Article Marketing Devastation.

The only thing I can find that is a problem for me is that the PDF is copy protected and I had to enter a password to open the file, so I need to keep track of the password.

Just about anyone can benefit from Article Marketing Devastation. It not only provides information needed for someone just getting into Article Marketing, but has a lot of information that is valuable for experienced article marketers.

AMD looks at article writing from a logical approach. Though many of the techniques are fairly well known, there is definitely information here that can help even the most experienced marketer.

In 9 chapters, it manages to cover not just the basics, but some things that are rarely mentioned, even in closed circles, about how to be effective or successful with article marketing.

Article Marketing Devastation is not just a "here, do this" kind of ebook, it provides the why that provokes insights to which steps are important that the reader can take away and easily remember. All too often authors tend to gloss over why, so their readers never really make the connections they need to truly succeed.

Mao Flynn even provides a set of templates you can use to make article generation more efficient, something many article writers never think about.

The only downside I can see is that once you've digested Article Marketing Devastation you're going to have to buy the sister course Mao is selling, "Video Marketing Devastation". If it is anywhere near as comprehensive as Article Marketing Devastation, it will also be a "Must Have".

--Rick Frazier
    Signature

My Current WSO: Financial Independence 2012 - The Truth About Kindle Publishing

HostGator web hosting is only $0.01 for the first month: Use coupon code HMTSpecial

Other WSO: Protect Your Product - Prevent THIEVES from stealing your product.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2844396].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author derprinz
    i have read some books of article marketing but i think this is one of the best .
    With Article Marketing Devastation , there's all you need to be on the right way . It cover almost everything .
    i don't think you have to spend so much money on e-books and softwares etc , just this one will be good enough .

~Carlos Eramo
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2844432].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pluton
      Hi Mao,

When I saw your name on Article Marketing Devastation I immediately purchased.

Quite honestly I did'nt need to wait for the reviews as, having purchased "Video Marketing Devastation" and "Passive Traffic Machines" previously, I was in no doubt at all as to how comprehensive and complete it would be on this subject.

If I had received a review copy my comments would be along the lines of:

"This is the definitive must have eBook.

A comprehensive 100 and odd page book on the subject, definitely not to be missed and to be printed out and bound as a desk top reference."

To your success Mao.

You chaps out there - if you have'nt come across "Video Marketing Devastation" and "Passive Traffic Machines" I suggest you look them up - I have found them invaluable in these aspects of my business.

All the usual disclaimers - I don't know Mao other than as a very satisfied customer.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2844869].message }}
        Originally Posted by Pluton View Post

Hi Mao,

When I saw your name on Article Marketing Devastation I immediately purchased.

Quite honestly I did'nt need to wait for the reviews as, having purchased "Video Marketing Devastation" and "Passive Traffic Machines" previously, I was in no doubt at all as to how comprehensive and complete it would be on this subject.

If I had received a review copy my comments would be along the lines of:

"This is the definitive must have eBook.

A comprehensive 100 and odd page book on the subject, definitely not to be missed and to be printed out and bound as a desk top reference."

To your success Mao.

You chaps out there - if you have'nt come across "Video Marketing Devastation" and "Passive Traffic Machines" I suggest you look them up - I have found them invaluable in these aspects of my business.

All the usual disclaimers - I don't know Mao other than as a very satisfied customer.
        Thanks Bill,

It is with testimonials like this that make this a very fulfilling business.

All the best,
        Mao
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2845075].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thai
    REVIEW:

Hi Mao,

This is first time I really take time to read an ebook thoroughly. Just want to let you know this AMD book is amazing. I love the way your organize your ebook into easy to follow step by step instruction. I love pictures and surely, you have implemented. Great job. Keep it up!

Thai
    Guaranteed Income Online - Without Selling Anything!
    Signature
    My Ultimate Goals:
    1. Make $100 Per Day with Auto Blogging Software
    2. Give Away *Make Money Selling Nothing* eBook
    3. Lose Weight & Get Six Packs Abs
    4. Update Earning Daily at http://100perday.biz
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2846215].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kuma
    Hi Mao,
    article marketing is a pain in the neck for me. I mean it´s not writing a good article if you have enough time. But time is something IMers don´t have.
    And if you then consider that you have spent half a day or a full day for a decent article which turns out not to produce any signifcant traffic then you lose your temper.
    Article Marketing Devastation sure offers the same quality as its sister Video Marketing Devastation in addition to the fact that I can use it in my daily business of generating sufficient traffic.
    Great to become familiar with all the nuts and bolts AMD has in the toolbox.

PS: Are the 10 copies already gone?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2849688].message }}
      Originally Posted by Kuma View Post

Hi Mao,
      article marketing is a pain in the neck for me. I mean it´s not writing a good article if you have enough time. But time is something IMers don´t have.
      And if you then consider that you have spent half a day or a full day for a decent article which turns out not to produce any signifcant traffic then you lose your temper.
      Article Marketing Devastation sure offers the same quality as its sister Video Marketing Devastation in addition to the fact that I can use it in my daily business of generating sufficient traffic.
      Great to become familiar with all the nuts and bolts AMD has in the toolbox.

PS: Are the 10 copies already gone?
      Hi Kuma,

Thanks for your reply.

Yep all the 10 review copies are gone.

I gather you got your copy of AMD at the WSO link:
      http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...heres-why.html

As you can see from the sales copy I totally agree with everything you said. Time is IMers greatest resource so we have to make every item of marketing we produce work.

AMDs strategies serve that purpose.

Best of luck with it,
      Mao
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2849946].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author holmes
    Hi Mao,

Could I get a copy? Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2857166].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rio
    I'm late T_T
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2861832].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cjordan231
    Me too....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2865081].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author saudsos
      Can I get a copy?

Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2865122].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author meisters
    I'm to late .. OMG .. Can't have this free copy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2906386].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GJose
    Hope to hear from you again. I'm very interested with your ebook. Please send me a copy. Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2907014].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author osazzz
    just got there late.............
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2912562].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author speedbird
    are there any copies left?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2917952].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 96Darkhorse
    hi
    i'd like one also

thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2929715].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author atabeltaylor
    Thanks so much for this.I wish you all the best with your online business and hopefully some of these ebooks will help.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2945854].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jacky.wright
    Thanks for this. Seems really interesting. Hopefully I’ll get to take a look at the Ebook soon.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2988621].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Edwin101
    Thanks for sharing...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4586581].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jawad332
    just 10 copies what about newbies
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4808815].message }}

Trending Topics