Free-2500 .edu backlinks.

47 replies
Hi Everyone,
Just a little freebie from me to you here is a list of 2500 .edu sites for backlinking
Merry Christmas
-WD

I found this list amongst the thousands of files I have how you use them is up to you but if you want to get a quality link I think these are all blogs of some kind and all with a .edu which is quite useful read the comments on the blog and post something of value.
#backlinks #free2500
  • Profile picture of the author blackhawkup
    Banned
    this is cool and all but can you explain what do we do with the list??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2969828].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jason Moffatt
      Originally Posted by Rich Jackson View Post

this is cool and all but can you explain what do we do with the list??
      Probably what 90% of Warriors would do, which is spam them
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2969834].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author blackhawkup
        Banned
        unfortunately im guilty as charged....I wanted to spam them but not in a horrible way..if that makes sense (which im sure it doesnt).

i want to go to each site and leave somewhat of a meaningful comment and a link...but most of the sites are moderated..FAIL

or dead links Suoer Fail!

Originally Posted by Jason Moffatt View Post

Probably what 90% of Warriors would do, which is spam them
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2969865].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Crew Chief
    And just so that everyone knows, virtually EVERY TIME someone posts a list like this on the WF, those targeted pages get either shutdown and/or those comments deleted, plus the site becomes moderated. So in essence, these posts really defeat the purpose they were intended for.

For future reference, in most cases, once these lists are posted on the WF, they go viral and in and a very short span of time, a page that may have gotten 60 unique visitors a week over the past year, is now getting 200 to 300 visitors a hour. At that point, you can expect the webmaster to shut down yours and everyone else's dream of getting some sweet BL juice.

The take away; refrain from posting links like this unless you are planning on scuttling that high PR page altogether.

Giles, the Crew Chief
    Signature
    Tools, Strategies and Tactics Used By Savvy Internet Marketers and SEO Pros:

ProSiteFlippers.com We Build Monetization Ready High-Value Virtual Properties
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2970057].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author John Williamson
      Originally Posted by Crew Chief View Post

And just so that everyone knows, virtually EVERY TIME someone posts a list like this on the WF, those targeted pages get either shutdown and/or those comments deleted, plus the site becomes moderated. So in essence, these posts really defeat the purpose they were intended for.

For future reference, in most cases, once these lists are posted on the WF, they go viral and in and a very short span of time, a page that may have gotten 60 unique visitors a week over the past year, is now getting 200 to 300 visitors a hour. At that point, you can expect the webmaster to shut down yours and everyone else's dream of getting some sweet BL juice.

The take away; refrain from posting links like this unless you are planning on scuttling that high PR page altogether.

Giles, the Crew Chief
      Agreed, good advice.
      Signature
      The Google Adwords Keyword Tool is hiding your valuable keywords!
      OFFLINERS, Start using this simple technique and these 6 "weapons" today to get more clients and skyrocket your conversions! - FREE, no opt-in.
      Make some money by helping me market this idea.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2970135].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Andro

Giles, the Crew Chief
      Nice Thought! Cheers.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3057569].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jacked

Giles, the Crew Chief
      Yes, this.
      Signature

BEST LINKS AT THE BEST PRICE GUARANTEED

HIGHLY REVIEWED - BEST PRICES - AMAZING SERVICE
      Comments, Profiles, Pyramids, Bookmarks, Article Submissions, Web 2.0 Creation, & Much MORE
      WF THREAD
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3075992].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WD Mino
    Hmm,
    Well in all honesty anything that gets posted could be abused.
    This is just a list I came across in my files and being as a ton of people pay for these lists I thought it would be nice to give it away.
    Take it with the spirit it is given.
    -WD
    Signature

"As a man thinks in his heart so is he-Proverbs 23:7"

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2970189].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hossainsrj
      Originally Posted by WD Mino View Post

Hmm,
      This is just a list I came across in my files and being as a ton of people pay for these lists I thought it would be nice to give it away.
      -WD
      We appreciate and welcome your honesty. Those who will try to post their link he must follow some tactics and should be more careful. And they might hardly post something there in this list you provided. That's not your fault. I'd like to thank you for this effort, because I got some of links are really useful for me. Good luck
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2971838].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author hossainsrj
        Here is some edu links which I used successfully.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2971952].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Crew Chief
          WD, I get the point about receiving it in the spirit it was given and in addition, I wholeheartedly agree with this statement you posted with one slight alteration...

Hmm,
          -WD
          Here's the alteration WD...

Well in all honesty anything that gets posted WILL be abused...
          When it comes to these sources of BLs, once posted; they WILL be abused, there is no question about that! They will end up on virtually every IM forum you can think of in a matter of minutes. In addition, they will end up on various Twitter accounts, websites and numerous social bookmarking sites, plus people are now blasting these lists to their opt-in lists as gifts.

I've monitored numerous of these sites after these lists get posted. I wanted to track their effectiveness. In others words, I wanted to determine what happened to the page in question after the mad rush to post backlinks to these sites.

The questions to be answered were...
          • Did the page remain un-moderated?
          • Were the flood of comments allowed to be successfully posted as normal?
          • Did the flood of comments get posted at all?
          • Did the webmaster cutoff comments altogether?
          • What percentage of link decay did those posting to the list experience?
          • Did the webmaster delete all of the new incoming comments along with the targeted backlinks?
          • How much effort was involved in making or attempting to make a post to all of the URLs on that list?
          As you can see, after one gets over the excitement of getting these free lists and thoroughly evaluate their effectiveness, the most important question arises, "Is it worth my time to jump on these free lists and start posting like crazy along with everyone else?

The answer is going to be, "If you are willing to experience a instant link decay percentage in the 80% percentile range and up!" Then yes, by all means, go for it!

These lists are like the list of free proxies that get posted everyday. Anyone who gets those lists will tell you that by the time they fire up their proxy checker, 95.5% to 97% of those proxies are already dead by the time they check them. Another 1% to 2% are dead by the time they attempt to use them.

Was it worth all of the effort of downloading those lists, firing up the proxy checker and going through the list? You tell me? Different type of lists, similar results.

That's all I'm saying/asking/questioning... the effective of these lists. How effective are they? And what about the instant link decay factor?

Giles, the Crew Chief
          Signature
          Tools, Strategies and Tactics Used By Savvy Internet Marketers and SEO Pros:

ProSiteFlippers.com We Build Monetization Ready High-Value Virtual Properties
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2972557].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nelaffiliate
    Thanks!
    Unfortunately, many people will try to spam the sites, but the good thing is that many of these sites are moderated.
    Signature

"King of Fast Video Keyword Research"... Get Easy to rank, Zero competition keywords today. Rank your video on Youtube first page in minutes! Visit: https://www.fiverr.com/nel11111/do-v...yword-research

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2970350].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tjdudley
    Nice thank you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2972615].message }}
    I understand Giles thanks for your input
    -WD
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2975076].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheDebtEliminator
    Greetings WD,

Thanks for sharing the list that links with us ... it is accepted, in the spirit in which it was given.

There has to be some nuggets in there, I'm going to put my outsourcing link builder on this list, and see how everything works out?

Merry Christmas ... and here is wishing you and your family, all of the very best ... Ron
    Signature
    Freedom from Credit Debt for All in USA … Credit cards, medical bills, student loans, etc. .................... Plus your credit scores at the bureau can be raised when your debt relief is completed.

This is available for individuals with more than 10-K of debt and only by phone to start your debt analysis ... PM Me Your Phone Number and best times to call.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2975312].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rain21
    thanks but how to use them ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2983046].message }}
      Originally Posted by rain21 View Post

You use them by going through them going to the blog and commenting something useful
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2985568].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mysterrio
      Originally Posted by rain21 View Post

Okay - my answer would have been - IF you do not know - Do NOT use them at all...lol...I see this person has been banned.
      Signature

The Gurus Have Lied To You: Learn Internet Marketing For FREE. Don't Spend Another Penny Before You Read My FREE REPORT. Go here: http://internetmarketingdude.xyz

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3297214].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author emailer
    Thanks for the list!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2983310].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rhinopower
    Thanks Bro!!

Rhino.
    Signature

Your Friend in Success,

Rhino.
    Check Out My New Forum and Sign Up http://makemoney-onlineforum.com

Cool Stuff to Buy: http://coolstufftobuy.net

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2984426].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author harryish
    Thanks for the list, will check that out soon. Hopefully these BL's don't get shutdown, would be a real shame.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2987329].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bestitrix
    Great list. Thank you for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2987796].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BXPS
    Thanks Bro!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2989252].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eijk82
    Thank you very much for sharing this, GBU
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2990645].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sanath1978
    thanks for this
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2995434].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FatterMike
    I've almost given up doing .edu commenting, it's just soooooo hard to get them approved by the admin, but thanks anyway it's a nice list, maybe I can use it in this holiday season when I have a lot of spare time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2996173].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shuvo
    Backlinks from .edu sites are always valuable.At least we should not do spam in such sites.We must have some ethics.It is best to keep yourself way than posting spam comments there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2999738].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adam98
    Thanx bro..really nice list..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3008753].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maxseo
    Thanks for sharing the list that links with us
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3012227].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ericmartin623
    Thanks , It will help me a lot . I just find them .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3022531].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ethicalseo

Hi Everyone,
    Just a little freebie from me to you here is a list of 2500 .edu sites for backlinking
    Merry Christmas
    -WD

I found this list amongst the thousands of files I have how you use them is up to you but if you want to get a quality link I think these are all blogs of some kind and all with a .edu which is quite useful read the comments on the blog and post something of value.
    This list is really cool one .Thank you for sharing !!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3035514].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ellen Ong
    Thanks for sharing!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3035901].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rich Struck
    I checked out some of those sites and it is truly sad and embarrassing to see how they've been overrun by so-called "marketers." wtf is wrong with you people?
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3050388].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DJ DeMarco
    Is this link are auto aprroved blog comment or what kind type of this links ? And I have one question, if we put our link and fully spamming adu page, it will worth to us or giving any value for our website ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3074166].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hukumat
    Great.
    Hopefully this really works.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3079295].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author azwar
    Great list and Thanks!
    I hope we can use it wisely...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3080495].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hattamuda
    very good list, but whether this can still be used?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3103192].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cooler1
    Is a backlink on a edu blog more valuable than a link on an edu forum?
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3132380].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author daddyoh
      Originally Posted by cooler1 View Post

Is a backlink on a edu blog more valuable than a link on an edu forum?
      Good question and I have my own ideas on this subject:

Yes! Because edu blog pages get crawled by Google much faster and
      easier than edu forums do. They get crawled and re-indexed every few days.
      I know this for certain because I monitor the indexing date of the blogs
      where I place my backlinks for my clients.
      When the blog page that has your backlink on it gets crawled, your backlink gets found.
      When your backlink gets found, your page gets "points" from Mr. G for the backlink.
      Forum profile pages are pretty much the hardest pages in the world to get
      spidered/crawled by G because they are so deep within the forum.

Thus, if G doesn't find the profile page, your backlink isn't going to get found and no "points" for your page.

You have to get those forum profile pages indexed in G all by yourself or they
      may never get indexed.
      This means you have to learn how to get a page indexed in G.
      It's all part of SEO & backlinking.

Understand?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3139757].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pethanks
    You are generous enough to share this. Very helpful sites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3172326].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seosuperstar2014
    Haven't check it yet, but thanks for share. Anyone have tried it?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3172351].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dynamic Marketer
    sounds really labor-intensive
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3208484].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andre Filalel
    thanks for sharing this very useful
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3562193].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ishakir
    Thanks for Sharing..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3797860].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Edwin101
    Thanks for sharing...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4586521].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jonatan
    Thanks for sharing the list!
    Signature
    Get your FREE 7-part Mini-Course and Discover How You Can Go From Making Nothing
    To Making a Significant Income From Home: CLICK HERE
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4604123].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jodi22
      Banned
      Thanks mate for sharing the great list...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5328488].message }}

Trending Topics