Affiliates - 28 Days to Success!

by copius
25 replies
Hi all,

I'm hoping and praying that by now you know that there is no "Magic Button" to creating income utilizing the 'Net.

If you are still looking for that "Magic Button" then I would suggest taking a step back and re-assesing your position. Because you are wasting time!

According to Ken McCarthy of System Seminar fame, two things needed to create income online - they are Traffic + Conversion = Sales.

If you have the strength of conviction to follow this 28 day strategy, you will create income for yourself.

So, how badly do you want success?

This is a PDF file, a direct download from my Amazon S3 storage facility.
If nothing else, you owe it to yourself to see what it really takes!

http://dxb3r6iq8ugj0.cloudfront.net/28-day-strategy.pdf
#affiliates #days #success
  • Profile picture of the author AlexNeill
    Thanks Copius, I will download it and add to my "to read" pile!

Alex.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3019796].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Yasir Farooq
    just downloaded, will read it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3021772].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kollinsmith
    Thanks a lot . I was just wait for this .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3022322].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adam98
    Thank you copius..ebbok is excellent..thanx
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3024156].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author StevenJones
    Thanks! My first post and first download, I will be searching for an introduction thread now and specify my profilepage!

Take care,

Steven Jones
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3027438].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author winfredjames
    Thank you very much...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3029774].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mahesh2010
    HI,
    Really Nice post thanks for sharing keep it up Nice share
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3029800].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author greekboy112
    Thank you a lot for this!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3033889].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author helenaldin
    Thanks so much, will download it.
    Signature

Wanna learn how to make money with little effort? Be sure to visit my blogs!
    http://instantmoneyplantoday.com/blog/
    http://becomerichertoday.blogspot.com/

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3033902].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BidSync
    thank you for sharing the PDF.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3039855].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bytecoder
      Hey thanks for sharing this ebook!
      I'm just starting a GPT site, might find it useful
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3050860].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbraill
    Thanks Copius! I have downloaded, read and love it! No Fluff or smoke and mirrors. Just a real strategy to getting some good results. I love that you don't waste any energy into trying to pretend this (Internet marketing) is anything other than a business that needs work.
    This is a good solid plan, similar to the plan I follow. It took me bouncing all over the place on overload for a bit until I figured out that I needed to sit down and write a good solid business plan and then implement it. But it has helped tremendously. Much less confusion for me as a newb.
    Thanks for the post!
    Sher
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3050920].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ahmed-Salah
    thank u very much
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3056958].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robbertpenny
    You really made it clear Copius! No instant or free money indeed. Thanks for sharing the information about this 28 day strategy to the road of success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3065828].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FiveMe
    I'm hoping and praying that by now you know that there is no "Magic Button" to creating income utilizing the 'Net.
    What do you mean!? No Magic Button!? This button I have been pushing MUST have malfunctioned. Crap..
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3066139].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dellingter
    Very nice Information thanks for sharing with us
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3069630].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author technologift
    yes i agree with you. instant rich is only for son of rich parents. needs effort dude
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3074515].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chiwawa
    This is just the truth. There is no magic button for making money online.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3075253].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aarron
    Thanks a lot copius will download today
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3077804].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hukumat
    just download.
    Will have a read tomorrow.
    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3078962].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author proserve
    Thank you...
    Signature
    If you start out with a mistaken premise, it is impossible to reach your goal.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3172475].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gvannorman
    Can this program be shorter than 28 days? I mean what if I work 12 hour a day, can I cut the steps down to about 14 days or 2 weeks?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3172524].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dynamic Marketer
    I definitely think the plan's duration can be adjusted to your schedule - depends on whether you're into Im full-time or not
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3208495].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author copius
      Hi All,
      First, I'd like to say thanks for the "thanks" from all of you. I know that what I put together is a little rough but it serves a purpose. No Magic Button!

Now, I consider myself a facilitator of quality Internet Marketing educational information. I apply what I have learned and am having a reasonable degree of success relative to the amount of time I can put in and the financial resources that I can invest into my ventures.

One thing I need to mention - mindset! I came to this conclusion a little while ago and it has been reinforced through my educational endeavors.

We are not in this to "make money". I know, a contradiction, yes? The english language is full of misnomers (a misapplied or inappropriate name or designation). See, there are only two entities that "make money", governments and currency counterfeiters. On the other hand, it's an accepted phrase.

So, what's my point in reference to mindset? You have a BUSINESS, are involved in a BUSINESS or are going to start a BUSINESS that provides quality and value to those that are searching for and willing to pay for said quality and value.

Do that, learn niche research, traffic and conversion techniques and the money will care for itself.

I'm going to make a recommendation - not an affiliate link - an excellent explanation of "make money online" (abreviated as such "mmo") vs. starting a BUSINESS by a wonderful teacher, Lisa Parmley.

Here's the web address - Strategy « InlineSEO.com - it's a blog post entitled "Why You Can't Make Money Online" , there's a link in the post to a PDF file - right click, download it and read it.

While you are there and after you have downloaded the file, take advantage of the no cost, time investment only (the other misnomer, pet peeve I have is the word "free". There ain't nothing in this universe that's free. Everything comes with a cost, price and/or an obligation) information that she offers.

Also, article marketing is a mainstay and an excellent teacher of this traffic generation strategy is Tim Gorman. I don't know if I should do this but Tim is in pre-launch of his new course, Article Marketing Soldiers. It's 12 bucks and, from what I've garnered from it so far, it's jam packed with excellent educational material.

Here's the link - Article Marketing Soldiers Prelaunch Special - no affiliate link.

Why do I make these recommendations? Goodwill! It's a positive reputation builder - do your best to never compromise your reputation.
      Signature
      Change Your Thinking - Change Your Life! Yeah, Really!

Mind Method Help
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3235819].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author copius
        Do you believe in serendipity? Things that happen more often than chance would dictate?

This is amazing - my last post in this thread, I spoke about mindset.

This morning I am reading my "Coffee with Kevin Hogan" ezine. Exactly!

Here's some excerpts from his ezine ...

Quick review of the MindSets for Financial Success starting at $50,000 annually moving to $250,000:

The What and Why Mindset: You know what you want to DO and WHY, and it drives you forward like a jet engine.

The Effort Mindset: You experience this, if it makes sense to get paid BECAUSE you expend effort. You don't get paid to not work. On the other hand, you aren't there if you currently receive income for not working.

If you are currently paid for not working the probability you will succeed is dramatically reduced. Success will not happen without an Effort Mindset. You've worked some number of hours or accomplished some task and are paid to work, not paid to not work. If you currently get paid to not work, you'll soon recondition your mindset for success.

The Acquisition Mindset: You are comfortable acquiring potential customers/clients either through your effort or paying for advertising/acquisition or both.

The Influence Mindset: Among other things, you are there if you are comfortable generating revenue through your own effort and have the skills required to acquire. You find it normal to get paid ONLY when you have performed a service with a price tag on it. The Influencer doesn't expect to get paid because they take a holiday or a day off. That Mindset is experienced by non-revenue generating people who are less likely to succeed. The Influence Mindset encompasses EXCHANGING ENERGY or MASS.

The Best Mindset: Something about you/your product is the "best" in some way for the person you are doing business with. It's the cheapest, the coolest, the best looking, the best resale...something. When you recognize and would easily defend the fact that you/your product is the best in X and Y ways...you have the Best MindSet

The Change MindSet: You must know that change is not only possible and desirable, but that it is also DO-able. You must see yourself transitioning from A to B and living a different lifestyle than you do today. You must know change WILL occur if you put your effort and mind into it. You wouldn't expect it to be easy or feel good all the time or be anything but challenging.

"If I can learn how to do this, I can learn how to do that."

"If John and Jane can learn how to do this, I can as well."

"If all it takes is learning, dedication and work, I'm there and it will happen."

Go here to read the whole article and then subscribe to his ezine.
        http://www.kevinhogan.com/real-life-success.htm
        Signature
        Change Your Thinking - Change Your Life! Yeah, Really!

Mind Method Help
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3238995].message }}

Trending Topics