FREE PLR - NO OPTIN -PLR Valentine's Day Site +Original PLR - I made it, but have no time to use it!

19 replies
Hi everyone,

I started to create a Valentine's Day niche site a few days back - I was really excited about it. I created my own custom WP theme and wrote some original articles. I wanted to really gear up for online Valentine's Day shopping since there is a lot of money to be made there - guys buying flowers, chocolates, and diamonds!

But, I got overloaded with other work and now I don't have the time to develop it as I would like to. I already made the site, and I would hate to see it go to waste. So, I'm going to give it to you guys as PLR.

This is a custom Wordpress theme and a few original articles. You will receive Private Label Rights to the whole sh'bang!

No opt-in for Warriors! Just click on the link and go straight to the download page. I really hope that some of you are able to use this as I wanted to - unfortunately there's only so much time in a day and it's never enough to do all of the projects that I would like to.

Here's the link...
Here's Your Download Link - NoahWhitmore.com

I hope it can be a seed that grows into something big for you this Valentine's Day.

-Noah Whitmore
#click #day #download #exclusive #free #optin #original #plr #valentine #website
  • Profile picture of the author RevenueGal
    Nice, thanks so much.

I see you're from Missouri. I was raised in Missouri...it's still my favorite state! lol
    Signature

~ Rhonda White
    Sell Information Products - Five FREE Products
    PLRContentShop.com ~ Quality PLR Content on SALE ==>> Plus, FREE GRAPHICS & IMAGES!

YourFreeGift.org ~ Receive a Free Trip to Heaven! (Money can't buy it!)

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3231314].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author noah.whitmore
    RevenueGal,

No problem, I'm glad you like it. Missouri is definitely one of the best. haha. Take care.

-Noah
    Signature
    No Pitch For The Moment - Just A Nice Hello.
    So... 'Hello'
    Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about my posts. I'd like to hear from you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3231329].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Online Bliss
    Nice Job and the articles were great as well.
    Thanks again Noah.
    Signature
    You've got it Made
    with the Guy in the Shades!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3231927].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andie
    Thanks, Noah~
    I will be putting these articles to very good use!

Andie
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3232012].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author billarue47
    I couldn't figure how to put a "Thank You" in the bar beneath your post (I know, Newbie here). Opted in anyway. Liked your sample articles; concise, informative, and a good command of the written word.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3232303].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author arissa
    Thanks dude for ur great PLR .. but what was u plan to monetize it? adsense only ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3232562].message }}
    @OnlineBliss - I'm glad you like the articles. You're certainly welcome.

@Andie - I hope the articles help you make some money!

@billarue47 - I appreciate that you want to stay up to date. I don't market products to my updates list. I just send them my own personal writing specials. I have a pretty good one coming that I think you will enjoy. Thank you for the nice words as well. On a side note, you asked about adding a thanks. If you would like, you can hit the button labeled "Thanks" in the bottom right hand corner of my original post. It's in line with the edit button. You don't have to, but I would appreciate it.

@arissa - one of the reasons that I thought to give this package away was because I did not have the time to monetize it as I would have liked to. My original plan was to build a list around Valentine's Day shopping. But, I didn't have time to do that. Then, my plan was to sell Amazon products on the site. If you market the right products, you can make some good commissions from gift purchases - so that's what I recommend you try. But, if nothing else, you can rewrite the PLR and submit it to directories for back links or to pre-sell another project.

I'm glad that everyone is enjoying this offer. Let me know if you have more questions.

-Noah Whitmore
    Signature
    So... 'Hello'
    Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about my posts. I'd like to hear from you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3233041].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author echaz
    wow, thank you very much I really like the Wp theme. Think I'll try it on some of my blogs.. valentines day is not too far away anymore
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3258071].message }}
      Originally Posted by echaz View Post

wow, thank you very much I really like the Wp theme. Think I'll try it on some of my blogs.. valentines day is not too far away anymore
      Hope there's still time for you to use the package. You're welcome. Take care.

-Noah Whitmore
      Signature
      So... 'Hello'
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3262128].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KatieN
    thanks for the free download. I am going to use it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3270191].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alexpa
    nice work , I will use definately
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3270264].message }}
    You're welcome guys. I hope that there's still time to take advantage of this stuff and use it to make some money. It's high quality stuff.

-Noah Whitmore
    Signature
    So... 'Hello'
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3271660].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ijohnson
    Noah,

Interesting articles -- good work. It's too late for me to put up a Valentine's Day website, too. But there's always next year!
    Signature
    Make every day count!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3319610].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3355973].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bg10
    very interesting , thank you so much
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3378573].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author astrellalopez
      Banned
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3427625].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author idude