Daily Profiting system for free

5 replies
I have decided to offer my Daily Profiting product for free for a limited time.

If you are not familiar with this product, you can visit the website here Daily Profiting

If you have an internet marketing list, this would make for a great giveaway. It does not contain affiliate links or a bunch of crap like that. It is just straight forward and to the point.

I am only going to let 1000 copies be given away. This could happen very quickly as there are some of you with large lists.

The page to get the product is Daily Profiting

If you send out an email, I would include the link to the actual sales page so they know what they are getting.

Greg
#daily #free #profiting #system
  • Profile picture of the author rotterman
    thank you, domainiac

I think very good
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[331198].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KipWillington
    Thanks for posting!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[334406].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author highrider21
    Thanks man! I just skimmed your ebook and it looks great! I love how you go in depth on how to build a landing page. The only thing I don't like is the templates that you included are word documents, I don't know why you didn't just make them html. I have one question though: how much capital do you recommend to invest in a PPC campaign? Should I start with $100, $200, more? Thanks.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[336417].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Yankabilly
    Thanks there is so so so much to learn in this business it blogs the mind.
    Heck I'm 50 I hope I live long enough to just learn a little.
    If not my son Brandon is 16 and we are working together he is understanding a lot of this.

My money his time and I'm loving it.

Thanks Again
    Signature

Discover A SIMPLE System For Generating Fast & Easy Money On Money On Complete Auto Pilot!
    Grab This Free Report Now!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[336431].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ronnie11
    Looks like a sound concept!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[344985].message }}

Trending Topics