Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Unread 16th Aug 2011, 06:32 AM   #1
Active Warrior

[Valid for 1 user only] - Build your own SEO company and let it work AUTOMATICALLY for you
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hurry i just posted today (Friday 19-Aug) an additional -100 discount offer valid until the end of Sunday 21-Aug.
Read the whole thread and scroll at the bottom to see more details

SEO Powersuite Enterprise edition is the best software for a SEO company

With this software you can automate your seo tasks so that you will have just to set them once you get the order

You can offer this service on fiverr or elsewhere and usually with much higher prices.

It's a quality software you can do many stuff on autopilot because the enterprise version can schedule tasks and send your customers their reports at their email without having to touch a button.

You can customize the template they get , the information , the depth of scan....

With the template customization you can alter the logo and the url of the seo company , so practically you can serve seo companies too. For example you can automate the needs of 5-6 seo companies to their customers on a monthly fee. Their customers will never see your details since they will get the emails from the seo company they know.

You can offer extremely cheap service to your regional business with prices other can't beat....

The options are many and the license i give to you with this WSO offer is just ONE and the lucky future owner will get it with $488.83 discount too

Keep reading...............

Normally for this package if you get it directly from the developers you should pay $885.88 + $199.95 for the extra 6 months = $1085.83

Here i attach the images and the URLs below for the validation of the previous numbers

Buy SEO PowerSuite, And Get Top 10 Rankings In Google And Other Search Engines Instantly! (select Enterprize version)

Live! Plan for the full SEO PowerSuite pack (4 tools)
SEO PowerSuite software - prices

if you pay with paypal until the end of August 2011 for this ONE license i can give it to you at $597 with extra 6 months of Live Plan saving you from $488.83

Check now the features of the software and prepare to be amazed :

1. Developers Website : SEO Software and SEO Tools | Top 10 Rank Guarantee | SEO PowerSuite

2. SEO Spyglass Info/Video Link (Direct Link here - Screengrab below)
SEO SpyGlass Backlink Checker Software: X-Ray Your Competition

3. Rank Tracker Info/Video Link (Direct Link here - Screengrab below)
Rank Tracker - Track Your Search Engine Rankings Easily!

4. Website Auditor Info/Video Link (Direct Link here - Screengrab below)
Onpage optimization software: make Google-friendly Web pages with WebSite Auditor

5. LinkAssistant Info/Video Link (Direct Link here - Screengrab below)
LinkAssistant SEO tool - the most effective SEO software

6. SEO Powersuite Features (Direct Link here - Screengrab below)
SEO PowerSuite software - features and editions

SEND ME a PRIVATE MSG as soon as you see THIS OFFER
I remind you that it's for ONE person only and this is not a marketing gimmick.
johnapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Aug 2011, 03:24 PM   #2
Smoke Free..since an hour
War Room Member

Thanked 4,060 Times in 1,930 Posts
Re: [Valid for 1 user only] - Build your own SEO company and let it work AUTOMATICALLY for you
Share on: 

So are you wanting to sell pirated software, is that the deal? I'm a bit confused.

iAmNameLess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Aug 2011, 03:47 PM   #3
Active Warrior

Re: [Valid for 1 user only] - Build your own SEO company and let it work AUTOMATICALLY for you
Share on: 

Sorry for asking but where i implied that has anything to do with pirated copies ?

I sell my OWN license and that's after i took the OK from link-assistant
That's why i said it's for ONE person only

If there are any doubts regarding my new membership here (which i find logical) i can ask the developers to transfer the license BEFORE i take the money but this would require a good forum reputation from the buyer's side.

I'm not sure if i helped with your question, if not please clarify

Update : You download the software from www.link-assistant.com (you can do it right now there is a free version too) so there are no virus/hack worries. I don't send you anything harmful . I will give you the license (two text lines) for their flagship product ... the Enterprise version. Check it and if you don't like it then i will stand up with my one leg for at least a month
Unread 19th Aug 2011, 06:04 AM   #4
Active Warrior

Share on: 

Fast SALE Offer for the 1st CLEVER and LUCKY reader of this thread

For TWO days only (until end of Sunday 21-Aug)
i will make you an additional -100 USD discount to the previous -488.83 discount

So you can get the complete package of SEO Powersuite Enterprize release paying with Paypal balance $497 and not $597

With this HUGE offer you increase your gain from the official price from $488.83 to $588.83. That's insane nearly half the price of the product.

Page me or write to this thread if you have less than 50 posts and you can send private messages, and i will contact you
Unread 12th Dec 2011, 01:25 AM   #5
Active Warrior

Share on: 

Kindly pm me, thanks!
TimothyDolan is offline   Reply With Quote