Not All Traffic Is Good Traffic.....

9 replies
There are so many ideas on the internet on how to get free website traffic. The truth is, the majority of them are pretty ineffective.

You could spend a lot of time trying to get users to go to your site and yet you may only receive 1 or 2 hits from your efforts. If you want a ton of traffic, then the best thing you can do is buy it.

The problem is, the majority of traffic you buy is simply untargeted traffic.

People clicking links to get paid and not taking any note about what you website actually sell or is about. This is a total waste of money if you are trying to sell something.

Did you know that you could go to a PTC site (Paid To Click) and get a ton of human real traffic for as little as $5?

This is true traffic.

True humans viewing your site.

The problem is there is no guarantee who they are or if they are even interested in your website or product.

Hey, you don't even know if they can speak English!

So, be careful if you pay for this type of traffic.
#good #traffic
  • Profile picture of the author milamber
    Did you know that you could go to a PTC site (Paid To Click) and get a ton of human real traffic for as little as $5?
    Are those unique hits? PTC sites just offer 30 seconds to the clickers and after 30 seconds, the clicker closes the clicked ad..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[405176].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author billionareHuman
    that's why it's all about targeted traffic! most non newbies know this
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[406010].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trueclickerdotcom
    Agreed. Targeted traffic is the best way to go. No sense in throwin good money at people that will gawk at yer site and move on
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[407839].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lexilexi
    Ok here's a question. Has anyone come across PPC or anything like that that sends this kind of shady traffic? I'm not mentioning any names, but once a while back I had PPC traffic from a certain source that produced very low conversions out of thousands of clicks - and then another ad system on my pages (It was not Adsense) accused me of fraudulent clicks and shut me down. My site wasn't MFA or anything like that, it had some solid content - but do you think I could convince the advertiser that I had never clicked my own ads? I sent them logs, everything, they simply weren't buying it.
    Any guesses what might have happened here?
    Signature

"If there is no door, it becomes necessary to break out through the wall."

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[411194].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author azlanhussain
    Yep targeted traffic is the best. But sometime non targeted traffic works well too, but in most cases is only good for freebies stuff.. with excellent web design of course..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[411206].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[420999].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author richard92780
      I believe the best ways to generate hot targeted traffic are via PPC and Video Marketing. There is even another method that is pretty popular nowadays that I might begin to utilize soon and that is "Phone Broadcasting".

Richard
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[421024].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jerry Reeder
    Originally Posted by Easy Cash View Post

There are so many ideas on the internet on how to get free website traffic. The truth is, the majority of them are pretty ineffective.

You could spend a lot of time trying to get users to go to your site and yet you may only receive 1 or 2 hits from your efforts. If you want a ton of traffic, then the best thing you can do is buy it.

The problem is, the majority of traffic you buy is simply untargeted traffic.

People clicking links to get paid and not taking any note about what you website actually sell or is about. This is a total waste of money if you are trying to sell something.

This is true traffic.

True humans viewing your site.

The problem is there is no guarantee who they are or if they are even interested in your website or product.

Hey, you don't even know if they can speak English!

So, be careful if you pay for this type of traffic.
    Paid to click traffic isn't very good

But if you are targeting newbies, you are leaving piles of
    cash on the table, if you are not using traffic exchanges

The trick is knowing how to convert the traffic into
    cash and its actually quite easy to do

And it's far less per subscriber than PPC for IM related
    products and services

True, direct linking does not work with traffic exchanges
    and traffic exchanges are only good for the IM and the
    biz opp niches

But...

I pay between 23 cents to $1.12 per subscriber depending