Where can I get the spiritual e-books?

4 replies
Hello! Friends I have a keen interest towards spiritual activities. I think that spiritualism is the best way to get linked with God. Over the past few days I have been looking for some spiritual e-books on Christianity reflecting the concept of the Bible. Where I can get these spiritual e-books?
#ebooks #spiritual
  • Profile picture of the author actualize81
    Oh Wow, that's great you're looking for ebooks related to the bible, especially ones that are more spiritual vs doctrine. I find that Joel Osteen has some great stuff making the bible practical. Also, Eckhart Tolle... I'm not sure about any free ebooks though. What do you think the spirituality will help you with?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[433722].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author babarapho
    Originally Posted by AlexaErin View Post

Hello! Friends I have a keen interest towards spiritual activities. I think that spiritualism is the best way to get linked with God. Over the past few days I have been looking for some spiritual e-books on Christianity reflecting the concept of the Bible. Where I can get these spiritual e-books?

Hello AlexaErin,
    Check out the the link below then on the site click on Society and Culture tab to browse the religion category.

Click On This Link For Your Spiritual Books
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[480415].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DirectoryKing
    I don't think reading a lot of books will help you. The easy way out, learn to meditate one or two hours day. You will learn more than you will ever need to know.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[694234].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author elijah012
    sounds like good food for the soul.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3709252].message }}

Trending Topics