What would you like to learn?

11 replies
Hi guys I'm Zack and I've just joined the forums.

I've been into Internet Marketing for quite a long time and i would like to create a free product so that you guys can benefit from it.

But one thing i need to know, what would you people like to learn? Why not tell me so i can know?

Regards,
Zack
#ebook #learn
  • Profile picture of the author Rendix
    I don't think you can go wrong with traffic generation. Thats what everyone needs. No traffic no numbers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[432866].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kindman0843
      Hello

I know of a website you can go too if your new to making money. If your looking for some quick money.

This is incredible sight You can actually see the money you will make right away in your account.

Totally free..!!!

Thanks,
      Carl
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[438690].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sjukun
    Copywriting, step by step to advanced topics in one product.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[434339].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alloke613
    Show how to add types of essential items such as RSS, sign up page, secure folder and others. Step by step tutorial is more preferable.
    Signature

Profit Generator: www.alfaprofitgen.com

Click here to join.
    Welcome to my Alfa PALACE.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[434454].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jyzackoh
      Hey thanks for all the ideas! But what about product creation? Would you guys be interested?

Regards,
      Zack
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[434525].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alloke613
    If you mean a product such as a software, then I will prefer a software just like MS frontpage or MS publisher. The software is use to create a template for a website. If possible, there is better that it can create template for WP and Joomla. I think this will be the most attractive free product ever.

I think it may be hard to do so but it will be nice to create a software that can read .php files. The software can show the user how the php file code look like, including all the images. This will make it easy for the user.

Regards
    Alex
    Signature

Profit Generator: www.alfaprofitgen.com

Click here to join.
    Welcome to my Alfa PALACE.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[438024].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author aramyus
      Perhaps you should scan the various forums and see what questions people are asking (especially when a question is being asked several times) They are usually the right subjects for creating an ebook or a software

Remy
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[438261].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[438789].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LivingCovers
    CPA + PPC Domination; Undercover secrets & tips.
    Yeah! that's what i'd like to learn.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[459887].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LivingCovers
    CPA + PPC Domination; Undercover secrets & tips.
    Yeah! that's what i'd like to learn.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[459983].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nasstar
    hi zack, for me i would like to REALLY learn how to make some money a step by step guide without people trying to make me buy the whole world with thier offers.i mean if am looking for money online i'ts because i dont have so much now. so if u can create something thats very straight forward and honestly solve my cash needs that would be great.like where,how and what exactly to do to start making money online.
    Thnx.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[484835].message }}

Trending Topics