Free Report - Daily Tasks to Internet Marketing Success

6 replies
I've created a free report entitled "Daily Tasks to Internet Marketing Success".

It's aimed squarely at either the newbie, or the marketer that's not taking action. It details a method of setting goals completing tasks daily to see an improvement in your IM efforts.

Free for personal use, and free (only) for Warriors to distribute if they could find it useful.

Feedback welcomed.

Cheers,
Iain.

Download: Click Me.
#daily #free #internet #marketing #report #success #tasks
  • Profile picture of the author Nick Garcia
    Iain,

Thank you for the wonderful report. It's always nice to be reminded of how simple goal setting can be. For the longest time, I've been setting and missing goals and have been very discouraged from Internet Marketing because of it. This report showed me how I've been over complicating things and should instead start small and build my way up.

I'm sure we'd all love to complete 25 Internet Marketing tasks a day, but the fact of the matter is we'll have to hit 5 tasks along the way, but may not even make it to 15. That's setting ourselves up for failure.

Thanks again, Iain. You may very well have just kick started my career. And you managed it with a simple four-page report!

-Nick Garcia
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[451540].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author m_l_lee
    Hi Iain,

Thanks for your contribution.

James
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[458383].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IainBuchanan
    Thanks for the feedback & thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[459151].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author noodle2005
    Thanks very much