The LinkedIn Cash Machine - Make $162 with just 13 minutes of work - Free Review Copies [No Optin]

53 replies
The LinkedIn Cash Machine

Today we will be giving away 10 Free review copies of our much anticipated WSO LinkedIn Cash Machine only for the first 10 War Room Member who has atleast 50 posts.

Content:
  • LinkedIn Cash Machine WSO - The 2 Methods that easily makes over $1000 a day (with proof)
Bonus:
  • Method 1 - Case Study : A real time study of the results from method 1 in just 24 hrs
  • Method 2 - Case Study : A real time study of the results from method 2 in just 15 days
  • LinkedIn Cash Machine MindMaps

Sorry, no more review copies available and you can Buy the WSO from here

Cheers,
Prakash
#$162 #cash #copies #linkedin #machine #make #minutes #optin #review #work #wso
  • Profile picture of the author gabibeowulf
    Hey guys,

I was lucky to get my greedy paws on this WSO ...

Let me tell you, I knew nothing of LinkedIn ... except it exists, of course. After reading this fluff free, step by step guide, I feel very confident that I can start a campaign tomorrow and it will be very profitable.

You can use it for:
    [x] your own services -- this can turn out as a 4 or 5 figure per month business
    [x] affiliate offers -- Prakash gives you a case study campaign that ended with $40k profit. Way to go

I have done something similar as the case study mentioned here (except the traffic source was different and much .. much ... more expensive), and still managed to squeeze in couple of thousands per month profit.

You can go the paid .. or free route and I love that this guide covers both (and best LinkedIn practices). I'll definitely go the paid route myself ...

I believe LinkedIn will become the next Facebook for marketers soon, so getting in early will get you an edge over other people who'll flock in later. The time is now

Gabriel
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5129329].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author vincentpeter
      Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for your detailed and glowing review!

Who can be more qualified to validate a traffic strategy than Gabriel!

Yes i do certainly believe that LinkedIn will get its share very soon and the early birds are set to win big. So Warriors, the time is NOW!

Cheers,
      Prakash
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5129422].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DeanSoto
    Alright, I've bought a lotWSOs and all that I can say is that this one is among my top #3. It is phenomenal. I was lucky enough to get a reveiw copy.

First off, even though the ebook ihas a lot of content there is absolutely no fluff at all. Everything in the ebook has a purpose and that is to teach you the EXACT methods to use LinkedIn to earn income. I'm serious. This is a book that I can just hand to one of my VAs without any modifications and let them make me money.

There are 2 main sections of the book, one that shows you a free method that takes 2-3 days (only a couple of hours of actual work) to effectively use. Don't let the time put you off because this is something that once complete you'll be able to do over and over again with the same account.

The second part is the paid part that shows how to create extremely targeted traffic to affiliates, products or services and do it all over again. He even shows how you can use the method to promote offline services as well (SEO, Web dev), etc.

If that wasn't enough, Prakash also added case study bonuses that take you step-by-step through actual campaigns that he created (both free and paid). This is icing on the cake since you can see exactly what will happen when you use these techniques. The bonus case study for the free method would be worth the cost of the WSO alone. You can make a lot more than $162 with all of these methods.

Thanks for putting out this amazing content. Can't wait to give it to my VA to implement.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5129435].message }}
      Hi Dean,

Thanks a lot for your wonderful review, and Dean being a WSO product creator himself sure knows a thing or two about a good WSO

And i completely agree with you, this is one of those methods which you can do over and over again and still make money.

I am glad that you liked the Case studies and that is something we wanted to help newbies to get a real time understanding of how to implement a methodology.

So Dean we are looking forward to hear your success stories and pictures of blingy cars and girls after implementing this method

Cheers,
      Prakash
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5129481].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author heenal
    Would like to review the same

Heenal
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5129499].message }}
      Hi Heenal,

Thanks for your interest. Please check your PM.

Regards,
      Prakash
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5129543].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zerosleep
    Hello,

I'm interested in a review copy too please PM me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5129612].message }}
      Hi Zerosleep,

Regards,
      Prakash
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5129646].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author keyuria
    I was one of the lucky guys to get a chance to review this WSO.

I must say this is something I can say "WOW". I was literally skeptical before getting hands on LinkedIN coz I came across so many other methods to make money through LinkedIN but I must say this method from Vincentpeter is something I call it as "PERFECT".

The eBook explains two methods - FREE and PAID. He also gives us the case study with the proof of amount he made with both the strategies. I could not believe how easy could it be to earn money using LinkedIN as the source. But now I do believe and have already started using LinkedIN immediately after finishing his eBook.

This is a must buy for those who are already using LinkedIN but are not using it to optimum and it is also vital for those who wish to earn some easy money fast. We normally say that in IM, there is no easy money but Vincent has proved that we can get some easy money and fast in IM using LinkedIN.

Thank you Vincent for showing me such a wonderful strategy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5129654].message }}
      Hi Keyur,

Many thanks for your positive and insightful review.

Glad to hear that you have already started to implement this, and we would happy to be of any assistance.

You are right, this is a Quick Money Making Method which uses the under utilized LinkedIn platform.

Good luck with your campaigns, would love to hear the success stories.

Cheers,
      Prakash
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5129699].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zerosleep
    I got the review copy of this WSO was lucky to get it for free.

Just finished reading the WSO and I am very impressed with the potential of LinkedIN which is still untapped by many. The potential is huge if you put in some efforts. I have already signed up with LinkedIN now. I'll see how it goes for me. This is quick money if you put in efforts.

Overall a great read and a must buy.

Thanks

There are 2 Methods that you can choose. Free or a Paid one, for starters Free one should work work fine.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5129873].message }}
      Hi Zerosleep,

Thanks for your kind review and glad that you have now created your LinkeddIn account. Trust us, you are in the right track.

Thanks for your recommendation and Good luck with your campaigns!

Cheers,
      Prakash
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5129941].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PeckhamPirate
    In all honesty, I've had several Linked In accounts for a couple of years and never managed to monetise them in any way, other than the odd connection for some of my physical products.

I've wanted to explore new ways to cash in on this, simply because LI provides such a tightly focussed group of potential customers for just about anything. But there really is very little help online for us marketers.

This is by far the most complete guide I've found and Prakash has uncovered some absolute gems.

If you've got no spare cash, you'll learn how to make money quickly and easily. If you want to re-invest some of your earnings you can upsize this ad infinitum.

I'm literally writing this review on one screen and tweaking my Linked In profile on the other. It's absolutely awesome.

I'm actually more hyped about one of Prakash's bonus ideas, than the main cash generator, but hey, that's just me and my love of keeping things 'local' - even tho I live on the other side of the world to my 'local target market'.

And that's another big plus of tapping into this huge market. You can do it from anywhere on the planet, as long as you have an internet connection.

So thanks Prakash, this is a rich and cash-heavy new seam you've opened up in the big open gold mine we call IM.

I'm off to dig for more of your treasure
    Peckham Pirate
    Signature
    Stylish, affordable web design, translation and copywriting.
    I'm available for hire...

EnglishEffect.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5130344].message }}
      Hi Peckham Pirate,

Many thanks for your wonderful review and we are glad that this product inspires you to monetize LinkedIn effectively.

You are spot on, LinkedIn is one of the best places to get Targeted audience for your campaigns/promotions.

We Like your "Local" twist and Please keep us posted on your success with your campaigns.

All the very best.

Cheers,
      Prakash

Originally Posted by PeckhamPirate View Post

In all honesty, I've had several Linked In
      accounts for a couple of years and never managed to monetise them in any way, other than the odd connection for some of my physical products.

I've wanted to explore new ways to cash in on this, simply because LI provides such a tightly focussed group of potential customers for just about anything. But there really is very little help online for us marketers.

This is by far the most complete guide I've found and Prakash has uncovered some absolute gems.

If you've got no spare cash, you'll learn how to make money quickly and easily. If you want to re-invest some of your earnings you can upsize this ad infinitum.

I'm literally writing this review on one screen and tweaking my Linked In profile on the other. It's absolutely awesome.

I'm actually more hyped about one of Prakash's bonus ideas, than the main cash generator, but hey, that's just me and my love of keeping things 'local' - even tho I live on the other side of the world to my 'local target market'.

And that's another big plus of tapping into this huge market. You can do it from anywhere on the planet, as long as you have an internet connection.

So thanks Prakash, this is a rich and cash-heavy new seam you've opened up in the big open gold mine we call IM.

I'm off to dig for more of your treasure
      Peckham Pirate
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5130739].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dunkinbbb
        I received a review copy of this WSO.

Having read it through, I would have been just as complementary if I had paid for it.

And just as excited that I had my hands on something quite useful, and therefore valuable.

To be frank, one of his methods is CPA based, which I have sworn off.

With that, his clearly outlined tactics could just as easily used to promote my own services and products as well as affiliates, which I definitely plan to do.

A great idea without clear execution instructions leaves buyers with no clear path of action. A lot of times, in this forum, this gets blamed on the buyers rather than the real culprit, a less than stellar WSO.

That's not the case here.

Excellent strategy, clear tactics.

I expect most purchasers will be excited by the possibilities this WSO presents. I know I am.

dunkinbbb
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5131051].message }}
          Hi Dunkinbbb,

Thanks for your stellar review and we are glad that you find this product valuable.

CPA is very lucrative when its done right and as you could see in the guide this method is possibly the best way to promote CPA offers within LinkedIn space and this is one my strong revenue sources.

We hope this will product help to restore your faith on CPA and good luck with your SEO services ventures.

Cheers,
          Prakash

Originally Posted by dunkinbbb View Post

I received a review copy of this WSO.

Having read it through, I would have been just as complementary if I had paid for it.

And just as excited that I had my hands on something quite useful, and therefore valuable.

To be frank, one of his methods is CPA based, which I have sworn off.

With that, his clearly outlined tactics could just as easily used to promote my own services and products as well as affiliates, which I definitely plan to do.

A great idea without clear execution instructions leaves buyers with no clear path of action. A lot of times, in this forum, this gets blamed on the buyers rather than the real culprit, a less than stellar WSO.

That's not the case here.

Excellent strategy, clear tactics.

I expect most purchasers will be excited by the possibilities this WSO presents. I know I am.

dunkinbbb
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5131102].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dealguy
    Hi Prakash,

I would be interested in a review, I have a Linkedin account with over 1000
    connections, need to market to them.

Thanks,

Tony

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5130416].message }}
      Hi Dealguy,

Regards,
      Prakash
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5130475].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jamaican2011
    I sent a PM ..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5130720].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jamaican2011
    the info i got was the BOMB! I never once thought of most of these ideas........hmmmmmm
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5131091].message }}
      Hi,

Thanks for your review and all the very best in implementing those methods

Cheers,
      Prakash

Originally Posted by Jamaican2011 View Post

the info i got was the BOMB! I never once thought of most of these ideas........hmmmmmm
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5133633].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jaiper
    Hi Prakash, sent you a pm, as suggested..

Jaime
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5131153].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dealguy
    Here is my review of

Excellent "plan of action" to make money.
    Prakash has given a detailed, step by step guide,very easy to follow.

Every aspect is covered on how to set up the account,profile,get the connection,make money, it's that simple.

This is designed for someone just starting out without experience to the advanced IMer.
    The report gives both FREE and PAID methods. Both are excellent and very easy to implement.
    There is also a mind map and free and paid method case studies and if you follow them you WILL make money.
    This is definitely something worth looking into as you can make money with but as with any money endeavor
    it takes action within yourself then fine tune it to your liking, rinse and repeat for easy cash flow.
    I would have easily paid for this.

Thanks for this Prakash,

Best to you,

Tony
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5131423].message }}
      Hi Tony,

Thanks for your Top review and yes this will be for suitable for both newbies & seasoned IMers.

As you said, all it takes is the action from the buyers side and they are bound to make Quick Money!

Cheers,
      Prakash

Originally Posted by dealguy View Post

Here is my review of

Excellent "plan of action" to make money.
      Prakash has given a detailed, step by step guide,very easy to follow.

Every aspect is covered on how to set up the account,profile,get the connection,make money, it's that simple.

This is designed for someone just starting out without experience to the advanced IMer.
      The report gives both FREE and PAID methods. Both are excellent and very easy to implement.
      There is also a mind map and free and paid method case studies and if you follow them you WILL make money.
      This is definitely something worth looking into as you can make money with but as with any money endeavor
      it takes action within yourself then fine tune it to your liking, rinse and repeat for easy cash flow.
      I would have easily paid for this.

Thanks for this Prakash,

Best to you,

Tony
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5133581].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rwbovee
    I don't have the 50 posts yet, but I really need to make some money bad. I'm supporting a lot of people on my factory worker's salary. I would really appreciate it if you would email me a free copy to: rogerwbovee@yahoo.com Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5131501].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Roccafella
    I would love an opportunity to read these case studies!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5131539].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Paul Barrs
    Hi Prakash,

Thank you for sending this my way.

Often I wonder why there aren't more people doing what you're talking about here - I mean... the way you explain it, it's just so darn easy.

And OK, sure it might take a few goes to "get it right", but every now and then we do get it right, and that's what counts.

I love the way you explain everything so clearly; I'm even wondering if I should perhaps put aside a few days and do this... Hmmm, that make the mind tick over. LOL.

For all reading, this is a thoroughly great report with a clearly laid out plan. If you're looking to earn some extra income without committing yourself to the bank to do it - then this is for you.

Top stuff.

Paul Barrs
    Signature
    It's Simple... I don't "sell" IM anymore, but still do lots of YouTube Videos
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5132074].message }}
      Dear Paul,

Thanks for your fantastic review and yes this method will help anyone to make quick cash with zero investment for just 20-25 minutes of their time.

Regards,
      Prakash

Originally Posted by Paul Barrs View Post

Hi Prakash,

Thank you for sending this my way.

Often I wonder why there aren't more people doing what you're talking about here - I mean... the way you explain it, it's just so darn easy.

And OK, sure it might take a few goes to "get it right", but every now and then we do get it right, and that's what counts.

I love the way you explain everything so clearly; I'm even wondering if I should perhaps put aside a few days and do this... Hmmm, that make the mind tick over. LOL.

For all reading, this is a thoroughly great report with a clearly laid out plan. If you're looking to earn some extra income without committing yourself to the bank to do it - then this is for you.

Top stuff.

Paul Barrs
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5133537].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cyber.Don
    guys,

Our hear felt thanks for your reviews! They mean a lot to us!

We are launching the WSO very soon.. in less than 48 hours, this WSO is gonna go live!
    Again, thanks a lot for your reviews

Prakash will reply to your PMs once he gets back!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5132091].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 530112
    will definitly try it
    Signature

A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle. ~Khalil Gibran~

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5132263].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WritingFargo
    I don't have 50 posts. Any chance of getting a review copy?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5132406].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author raycowie
    I'm already making money at MaxBounty, but with these excellent new LinkedIn tips I can see even more profit coming my way.

I found someone on fiverr to set up my LinkedIn account, so it looks more professional and outsourcing the more mundane tasks makes these methods a cinch.

Thanks for the free bonuses too guys, much appreciated.

Keep up the good work,

Ray

p.s. I have an idea to add - when you have plenty of 'connections' - Create your own Networking group and then you're more in control.
    Signature

Before you can become unstoppable, you have to get started!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5132957].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author andybeveridge
    Had a chance to review this last night. It is very well written and very do able. I never thought of using Linkedin in this way and never actually realized that you could.
    The two case studies are an excellent back up to the main product and really make the system easy to understand.
    On the whole a simple easy to understand wso that has real earning potential behind it.
    Signature

Become a Digi Warrior and join us in the successful Dig Warrior IM Academy
    Join us at www.digiwarrior.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5133181].message }}
      Hi Andy,

Thanks for your stellar review and yes its a simple Zen approach!

Thanks for pointing the case studies, which we certainly believe add value to the whole method and provide step by step practical implementation information.

Cheers,
      Prakash

Originally Posted by andybeveridge View Post

Had a chance to review this last night. It is very well written and very do able. I never thought of using Linkedin in this way and never actually realized that you could.
      The two case studies are an excellent back up to the main product and really make the system easy to understand.
      On the whole a simple easy to understand wso that has real earning potential behind it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5133614].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Buum
    What if you don't have at least 50 posts? Is there a way to get it?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5133718].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rtailor
    Dear Prakash,

Please send me the review copy and oblige.

Regards,
    Tailor
    Signature
    Keep your environment neat and clean
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5137483].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mixengineer
    I would like to check this out. I could greatly benefit from this. Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5137499].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rwbovee
    Dear Prakash,
    Thanks for PMing me with the link, but when I clicked on it I got "Page not found." Please help. Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5139073].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author deesangels
    Here're my thoughts on Vincent's product --

It's a quick read, but at least one of the ideas he's presented is indeed ingenious and unique. Thanks again for putting together a useful product.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5143454].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author russflex
    I wish I could get a copy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5144349].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rhondaklewis
      Are there any more review copies left.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5145227].message }}
        Sorry All the copies are gone and this WSO is live now.

You can get it from Here

Originally Posted by rhondaklewis View Post

Are there any more review copies left.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5147210].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jameswatson2002
    LinkedIn is definitely an area that us underutilized by marketers, as a local SEO consultant I can tell you there is a ton of money to be made in it, and this is an excellent ebook to get started!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5169162].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author VPSales
      Banned
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5170594].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jameswatson2002
        Originally Posted by VPSales View Post

My review 48 hrs 327 clicks for the same offer he was using ZERO sales. Hmmmmmmmmm
        Wow hm, maybe gotta give second though to buying this heh.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5178782].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bloggerd
    So would you recommend this as a good Buy??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5173745].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gregmac037
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5226530].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author doketor
    Hi,

I don't know about you ...

... but I'm sick of all these sites that use "fake screenshots"
    and "bogus testimonials" to try to get you to buy their junk.

When my friend Jamie - a true "super affiliate" - was almost ready
    to launch his new site, I told him he needed to show everyone

REAL LIVE VIDEO PROOF

so they could see with their own eyes that he really did make
    $1,051,874 in 2007 from just one of his affiliate sites.

Check it out yourself and see what you think:

http://tinyurl.com/6n2nfr8

After seeing that I probably don't need to tell you that Jamie
    really does know how to make a ton of money online.

And his new site is pretty interesting - especially since he
    isn't trying to sell anything, and won't ask you for money.

What he does do at his site is:

- Explain why he's willing to help a stranger like you

- Tell you in very clear terms exactly what he's offering

- Reveal a system you can use to make money right now

- ...and help you get started immediately

If you're sick of all the hype and scams out there, I strongly
    recommend you check out Jamie's site right now.

Jamie is the real deal, unlike 99.9% of other sites out there
    that rely on deceit and flat out lies to sell you their junk.

http://tinyurl.com/6n2nfr8
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5260035].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wai1626
    oh thanks for your sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5343323].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Capital J
    Hey guys i purchased this WSO but never received a download link or anything so can you PM and help me out with this? Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5372635].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MoneySecrets247
    Hi Prakash, is this still available?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5374787].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Capital J
      Originally Posted by MoneySecrets247 View Post

Hi Prakash, is this still available?
      Thanks for the help Prakash, the product is great and to the point... You gotta love that! MoneySecrets247 i believe it is cause i bought it earlier today, don't wait till he answers just buy it before he change his mind... That's what i did, once they see you paid for it he will send it to you via email. Hope this helps.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5375638].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kom
    If any review copy left ?

KOM
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5375651].message }}

Trending Topics