How I make $6,500+/month on autopilot + PROOF--Step-by-step Blueprint, Instant download, No opt-in

by Thoma$
384 replies
White Label Dating Blueprint: How I make $6,500+/month on autopilot + PROOF—Step-by-step Blueprint, Instant download, No opt-in

Hello, Fellow Internet Marketers:

What I am offering you today is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I have been making thousands of dollars monthly with a specific service provider for years. I provide every proof you need in my e-book. You can even contact the merchant to confirm; I will give them my authorization to do so. But, first, here are three screenshots for the record:

Earnings overview:*

Last member payments over the past six days (until December 20, 2011, 9:00 pm EST):*

Payments sent to my account bimonthly for the past seven months:

*Screenshots taken on December20, 2011, around 9:00 pm EST, on one of my accounts. I own several. Please note that these are payments from my sites alone using the exact techniques I teach in this blueprint. My referral income is not included in these screenshots.

Key Metrics

Around 193 hours have been dedicated to the research and creation of this report. I have invested more than $1,800 into the development of this e-book, including proofreading, layout improvement, graphic cover, PDF conversion, and secure protection and encryption.

Today, it is yours for FREE.

And, now, I am sharing with you the complete step-by-step blueprint on how I make more than $6,500 a month on complete autopilot. In this report, no stone is left unturned. I show you everything: which specific provider to join as an affiliate, how to do very accurate keyword research to find golden keywords, how to set up your affiliate campaigns, how to drive highly targeted traffic and how to convert that traffic into sales, how to track your progress, and even how to make a high, self-perpetuating residual income from your own referrals using your own private-label version of this report. I am pretty much doing all the work for you. And all of this is 100% FREE.

You can easily make $2,000 to $3,000 a month with this method within a short amount of time (depending on how hard you work the strategy). This is 100% autopilot money, and the best thing is this method is 100% scalable, meaning the more time you spend applying what I teach you (believe me, I pretty much reinvented step by step!), the more residual income you will make month after month indefinitely. Of course, I won’t lie to you—some work is involved. But I teach you in so much detail that anyone can do it. This report has been created with beginners in mind, although more-advanced Internet marketers can also benefit from it.

Originally Posted by Melody View Post

Whether you are interested in the niche or not - doesn't really matter. There are more tips, tools and resources here than in many products I have purchased over the years from the IM 'gurus'. Seriously, this is a very well done, well put together guide, and I like the fact that he is not hiding anything: there are no hidden affiliate links, no 'upsell' - he is honest and lays out in the first few pages how he will make money by helping you make money.

I can attest from personal experience that this is a lucrative field - I sold our main site a couple of years ago and have been thinking about getting back into it - this may be the 'shove' we needed to look at starting up again.

I am definitely going to be investigating the resources he recommends here!

Well done!

Melody

Before you ask, this method has never been shared or used before (not as far as I know, anyway), and it is 100% white hat.

The strategy has been developed to work with a very specific service provider in the dating niche. This method has nothing to do with e-whoring or other tricks you might have seen before, and the provider you will be using is 100% in agreement with the techniques I am teaching you. This method will work much better with this specific provider, but, if for any reason you don’t want to use this affiliate program or you have an existing business you would like to use to implement these techniques, this e-book is also for you. If you want to use my secret weapon on anything other than what I recommend, please do so. This method will work with pretty much anything, but you will be leaving a lot of money on the table in my opinion.

In this report, I also explain my exact strategies for recruiting referrals and making them successful in their own businesses! And I will personally create a private-label version of this PDF for you at your request, with your own referral ID! This allows you to use and share this book repeatedly, with your own affiliate ID, and make an easy lifetime residual income from your referrals! This e-book is not only the best “selling tool” you will ever come across for recruiting referrals, but it is also the best educational tool to teach them how to be successful using this method, which makes you successful at the same time. You will make a lifetime 10% income from all the referrals you recruit using this report. Sharing such an effective Internet marketing report for free to people willing to make money online, when all the work has been done for you, is easy work in my opinion, and it will pay extremely well, especially in the long run.

Because I know some of you will want to know why I am sharing this powerful technique, I will be straightforward with you. I operate a private-label version of the affiliate program I recommend (I am so good at what I do that they offered to create it for me 100% free of charge), and I am confident you will make loads of money using my techniques. The provider will pay me commissions on your earnings (you don’t lose anything, of course, plus I give you a bonus you can’t refuse: a huge extra commission on your sales!), so you will actually make much more money joining under me. Also, I am planning to sell this e-book in the future for $49 to $99, so I will use your feedback to improve it and for social proof when I start selling it. Also, remember that the more money you make, the more money I make. So I have every reason to share everything I know to make that kind of money, and that’s exactly what I did. My goal is to make you rich, and both of us will succeed if you put the required effort into it.

Last but not least, this is my second Internet marketing report. I write only successful and effective reports that make people tons of money. I am pretty much the guy behind e-whoring. This powerful technique started to develop on Digital Point Forums after I created this topic:

Make $10,000+ A Month With Gumtree And Craigslist - New Unique Report, Never Shared !

This thread is more than 100 pages and 2,000 posts in only two months, and I am the one who asked the moderators to close it (see the last post for proof; I explain why in the introduction to my blueprint). More than 1,000 people on Digital Point Forums alone read my e-book, and hundreds of them successfully implemented my techniques. At the time, this was the most popular thread on Digital Point Forums. If you don’t believe that I am the OP of this thread, I will update something on the profile just so you know I still own the account. Just go through the thread and read the reviews; you will be amazed. I made a lot of people a lot of money.

I will be making you a lot of money with this step-by-step blueprint. And, just like I did with my black hat e-book, I am sharing this Internet marketing blueprint 100% free of charge, with instant download and no opt in required.

Originally Posted by Claire Koch View Post

When I worked with my friend years ago on here one of her greatest desires was to make money in the white hat dating industry because she knows that it pays well. Everyone is looking for love.

i'm pretty much shocked by this offer it is almost unbelieveable. But I cannot wait to get started. The whole idea that we can set up our own affiliate niche site in the dating industry is a far cry of what we had back then but to have an industry leader above you is amazing that is just where you want to be.

But then thats nothing compared to the rest of the story. You get your own affiliates is the next thing and the same pdf that hes giving away free branded for them. And 10% of each of their sales. WHOOOOOWE! I said that like a regular old country girl NOT I am city all the way lol.

You are not short on advertising resources here believe me. You will be able to do this... even if you are new to the net business thing.

Take him up on this I will cause its too good not to.

So, what are some of the main benefits of this method?

• The entire process of my strategy is 100% free. Absolutely no start-up or advertising costs are involved! Some software and services will help you automate and scale the process. However, the software programs do have costs, but you don’t need them to start making big bucks!

• I recommend tested and proven tools and services in this blueprint that range anywhere from $30 to $1,000. These are powerful tools that I recommend once you start making big money, but, to demonstrate that this is a genuine and unbiased report, I am not including any affiliate links for these products and services! I want you to make money, not waste money!

• You do not need to be a professional Internet marketer or an advertising expert. Even a complete newbie can start making money instantly at absolutely no cost!

• This is not a get-rich-quick scheme or pyramid system. The strategy is based on a 100% white hat Internet marketing method, combined with a specific free-to-join affiliate program that pays extremely high commissions.

• This is a long-term strategy; you won’t make thousands overnight, but, once the money starts flowing, I promise you will make more and more money every month on complete autopilot. Of course, the more you work the strategy, the more you will be making in the long run.

• Unlike most systems, you can stop working once you have enough members and still generate thousands of dollars of residual monthly income for years to come. But, again, the more you work the strategy, the more long-term money you will make.

• You will be amazed at how easy the process is and how quickly you can start attracting targeted traffic by following my step-by-step techniques, sending dozens of members to your affiliate websites every day in the process.

• I include at the end of this report a very easy way of making a huge residual income that will grow exponentially month after month on complete autopilot. I will turn this quality blueprint into your own rebranded marketing tool with your affiliate ID (not mine!). I also provide you with easy step-by-step free methods to share it with thousands of people instantly, along with all the promotional material you need to start making money overnight! And, you get to keep 100% of the profits!

• Unlike other free Internet marketing–related products, you don’t have to give me your email address to download my free report. I won’t try to sell you any product or service either. In fact, you won’t ever hear from me again after your download!

Now that you know what makes this blueprint so unique and how it is such a great money-making opportunity for you, here is the only thing I ask of you:

You agree to read the blueprint carefully and to submit a review on this thread within 30 days of reading it. I don’t care if the feedback is positive or negative because I am confident in my report and I want you to tell the world what you think of it. Again, I am planning to sell this in the future for $49 to $99, so I will use your feedback to improve it and for social proof when I start selling it. I will say it again: by downloading a free copy of my report, you agree to submit a review on this thread within 30 days of receiving it. I know most people will not do it, but as an appreciation for my hard work and the value behind what I am sharing with you today, and as a way to say thank you, please do so.

I strongly recommend that you watch this thread—it will be hot!

Thanks for reading,

Thomas

PS: You will thank me later for making you rich.

PPS: I may or may not stop sharing this report at any point without further notice because I am planning on selling it in the future. Grab it for free while you can.

PPPS : What are you waiting for? Click on the link to download your free review copy now!

Originally Posted by professorrosado View Post

Here's my review of white label dating solutions ebook:

This ebook by Thomas Voullemier is very impressive indeed. Of all the books and business models I've had the pleasure of reviewing, this one, by far, is the most comprehensive and versatile up to date.

It is in a niche that is known to be the easiest to gain conversions and make money with. It is also very palatable for those of us who stay clear of adult type of offerings. It is completely realistic that anyone can take this blueprint and start making significant income within a month or two.

The credentials presented by the author make him highly qualified and experienced enough to guide any reader to success in the dating niche.

The ebook is easy to understand and easy to implement. This is not just a story, it is a step by step, easy to follow, success blueprint in a niche that will provide a sure successful outcome for anyone implementing it in its entirety.

In addition, the ebook's premise, guidance, SEO advice and other marketing goodies make this tome totally adaptable and applicable to all types of Internet Marketing efforts.

This ebook is a must have for anyone in Internet Marketing - especially newbies who are trying to find the right business to make money in.

After much research and trials myself (with CPA and others) I can tell you that this niche and this ebook is a guaranteed surefire way to earn an income from the Internet and a business that anyone can operate.

Even though it is a niche that is heavily populated and highly competitive, the blueprint clearly shows you which micro-niches are still virtually untapped, ready to produce income and how to market to them.

I'm so happy I picked this up just in time. I have just completed a few PPC campaigns in other niches and had come to the conclusion that, in order to better master PPC and CPA marketing, I would need to start with an easily converting niche so that I can concentrate on honing my marketing skills.

I had realized through research here on the WF that the dating niche was the easiest way of converting sales. I was keen on utilizing all the great WSOs I had obtained on the Warrior's Forum about SEO and building steady targeted traffic.

This ebook is 100 pages full of "success in the making" and I really do suggest that everyone who is looking to start making income from online marketing to stop beating a dead horse attempting to find something that'll work - start with this blueprint and use this as a stepping stone to more success.

This is a great trainer and it's a great time - just perfect!

I cannot recommend any better way to really train anyone in Internet Marketing! It is, in and of itself, a total business and there is really no need to do anything else.

In case you are working on other projects, this would really enhance everything else you do. I know that it has done so for me - it has enhanced the marketing effectiveness on all of my projects and has anchored the strategy for one of my latest efforts using the information presented in this wonderful tome.

Thank you Tom for such a great work! It's a great and comprehensive piece of work - a no-nonsense great value. The fact that it is free is outrageous!

This is an outrageously simple blueprint to steady online income for free. That's what it is - period!

Originally Posted by PAWilkinson View Post

Review: White Label Dating Blueprint.

White Label Dating Blueprint is a crash course book about website marketing — done properly. Although aimed at the Dating Niche, the skills you will learn in this 100-page e-book can be applied to any other niche that requires hungry buying customers to your website — and to keep them coming back for more. For those new to the Dating Niche, you will be guided (hand-held) through probably the best dating platform currently available.

In this course you will learn:
In-depth keyword research
Robust SEO methods
Article Marketing that works
Expanding your niche into new markets
A variety of monetization methods
Link Building strategies

Plus much more…

Also, there is one particular gem of information towards the end of this book that has the potential to increase your earnings exponentially.

Overall I think this is a very robust course in marketing online that will be fantastic for those wishing to enter the Dating Niche.

Two thumbs up!

Originally Posted by ZenCookie View Post

Here goes my review of the White Label Dating Blueprint.

When I first opened it, I was, to be honest, quite scared because of the 100 pages. Usually when something on the Internet has 100 pages, it is full of fluff and random gibberish. A quick read-through later, I was positively surprised, just from the sheer amount of information and from the quality. Then, later on, as I read through the pdf, this time thoroughly, I was even more amazed at what would be within the realms of possibility. This guy knows his business.

As far as the earning possibilities are concerned, I can't really tell, for now. It is plausible to get decent income from this, because it is truly passive and you can scale it quite hard. I put up 2 sites using the methods described in the book, during last week and I have already received some visitors (although they didn't buy anything, at least not yet)The methods are, by the way, truly step-by-step (even an idiot such as myself can follow it),

TL;DR - I can say that this report is, by far, the BEST, that I have ever read. Step-by-step, with pictures and everything to guide your way through. I'd gladly pay good money for this. Fortunately it was free.

Originally Posted by jhongren View Post

White Label Dating Blueprint is indeed a very comprehensive and extensive step-by-step guide to bring you from zero to hero.

It covers all areas from choosing your keyword, creating your domain name and website to optimizing your site to help you make the most money.

Marketers with different experience (beginner to advanced) can really benefit from reading and following the many tips in this tutorial.

I personally have learnt many tips on generating more traffic to the site and tracking the traffic.

Anyone who wants to start making money from dating site and are keen in getting a personal "coach" to bring them through all the steps must get this blueprint now.

John Yeo

Originally Posted by hilear View Post

Hey Everyone

I was given a copy of White Label Dating Blueprint by Thomas Voullemier so that I could go through it and present an honest review of the WSO.

White Label Dating Blueprint is presented in a 100 page PDF. Yes you read it right, a 100 page PDF. Needless to say this is an extensive step-by-step expose of how to get into the dating niche by someone that very obviously knows what he is talking about.

This report covers everything in detail and is based on Thomas's years of experience. Thomas literally tells you which white label dating provider is the best to use and how to set up their sites for optimal success.

He covers:
Keyword Research in great detail
Securing a domain name and creating your first site
On-Page Optimization
Adding Relevant Content to your White Label Dating Site
Off-Page Optimization
Link-Building Basic and Advanced Strategies

Yeah this WSO is about the dating niche but the info given on how to build these sites is like you had purchased 5 separate WSO's on Keyword Research, Blog Site Building, SEO, Content and Link Building. Here they are all contained in one. This was a very educational read. He goes into such incredible depth that I will go as far as to say that this WSO was better than many I have purchased on those separate topics.

And if that was not enough................

Thomas shows you how to take his resource, turn it into yours and make long-term residual income well into the future. I won't tell you the opportunity he is affording Warriors here. All I will say is it is awesome. If people take this serious they could make serious money with this.

I think this was one of the better WSO's I have ever received because every section was explained in incredible detail to give the reader the confidence to take action. I know I will!

September, 9th note:

By the way, I've been really busy lately, mainly because my White Label Dating Blueprint is a very successful WSO and the success I am achieving with it is way over my expectations. People who download it are making a lot of money, which results in me making a lot more money as well. So I just wanted to say sorry if I am not always here answering questions in this thread, just lacking time sometimes. I usually give a quick look at the thread from times to times though, so if something important comes up I'll try to answer. Don't forget reviews please by the way, most of you just download and go. A bit ungrateful if you ask me, that's all I'm asking after all, you don't even need to opt-in! Thank you!
#500 #autopilot #blueprint #download #instant #make #optin #or month #proof—stepbystep
  • Profile picture of the author Kevkevin
    Can I review this blueprint?
    Would be great, because this is my first post on the Warriorforum
    I earn my money on the internet already for years.

Thanks,
    Kev
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5374687].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MoneySecrets247
    Good stuff!!! Thanks for posting.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5374735].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Thoma$
      Originally Posted by Kevkevin View Post

Can I review this blueprint?
      Would be great, because this is my first post on the Warriorforum
      I earn my money on the internet already for years.

Thanks,
      Kev
      Yes sure, there is no limit to how many people can get a free review copy of my blueprint at the moment. PM with download link sent, enjoy!

Originally Posted by MoneySecrets247 View Post

Good stuff!!! Thanks for posting.
      Thank you for the kind words! I have just sent you a PM with the download link as well.

I will be waiting for your reviews, thanks!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5374796].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cashoppz
      I'm reading this forum about 2-3 months, and everyday i say to myself that i have to start a method for making money online ... and still undecided what could be the best way/method. So, your post with those great numbers for me, made me to register on forum and hope that your method will be the "chosen one". I;m just waiting to read it and review it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5374832].message }}
    Hi I can't PM You because I have not 50 posts.
    But I gonna mail you tonight or tomorrow for what is on Page 72.

This is really a awesome e-books I read everything on it.
    This can bring you REAL money.
    I will update this post when I earn my first 100$!
    Everything is so well explained with pictures and no annoying affiliate links.

Well-done!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5374938].message }}
      Originally Posted by Kevkevin View Post

Hi I can't PM You because I have not 50 posts.
      But I gonna mail you tonight or tomorrow for what is on Page 72.

This is really a awesome e-books I read everything on it.
      This can bring you REAL money.
      I will update this post when I earn my first 100$!
      Everything is so well explained with pictures and no annoying affiliate links.

Well-done!
      No problem Kevin, I have received your email. I will take care of your affiliate ID integration and get back to you when it is done.

Thank you for your review and kind words, I will be happy to learn about your results and I will be waiting for your success story! Good luck with the system.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5375064].message }}
        Originally Posted by Thoma$ View Post

No problem Kevin, I have received your email. I will take care of your affiliate ID integration and get back to you when it is done.

Thank you for your review and kind words, I will be happy to learn about your results and I will be waiting for your success story! Good luck with the system.
        Thanks, can't wait for your e-mail with the new PDF
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5377195].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author GDestiny
          Sounds good Thomas, I'm keen to check it out.

Please send me your report.

Thanks
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5377274].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vickss
    Thanks for sharing your online money making skills. please send me a download link..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5375047].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dwatt736
    Yes please send me a copy to review. I loved to earn some extra cash!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5375076].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gelodye
    This is an awesome find. I'm new to IM and I hope you pm me the download link. More power to you sir.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5375194].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zack Sprague
    I would like one my friend
    Signature

Sincerely,
    Zack Sprague

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5375357].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author juicyt
    Hi, I would like a review copy if available..

Thanks, MB
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5375630].message }}
      Originally Posted by juicyt View Post

Hi, I would like a review copy if available..

Thanks, MB
      Hi Juicyt, I have just sent your review copy.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5375690].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author juicyt
        Originally Posted by Thoma$ View Post

Hi Juicyt, I have just sent your review copy.
        Thanks bud.
        I had a read and I admit that there is a lot of real good information in your book. A bit of work to get everything started (well for me it is a bit of work) but something that I would assume could go far. I say assume because I don't know stats of dating sites and their potential but I imagine it is a great market.
        I really like your recommendations on how to market it.... very thorough and lots of great ideas.
        I will give it a go and see how far we can push it...

Thanks MB
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5376391].message }}
          Originally Posted by juicyt View Post

Thanks bud.
          I had a read and I admit that there is a lot of real good information in your book. A bit of work to get everything started (well for me it is a bit of work) but something that I would assume could go far. I say assume because I don't know stats of dating sites and their potential but I imagine it is a great market.
          I really like your recommendations on how to market it.... very thorough and lots of great ideas.
          I will give it a go and see how far we can push it...

Thanks MB
          Thank you for your review Juicyt and good luck with the system.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5378350].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tsdrew
    Hi Thomas can you please send me a review copy of your product if it's still available

Thank You
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5375814].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael_Le
    Banned
    hello,

i would like a copy please
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5375966].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author j hogan
      could you send me a copy of the report please.

thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5376253].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author omarusman
    As a starter, it's interesting to learn from your method. Can you add me on your reviewers list as well..

thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5376381].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chini
    i would really love a copy, also sent you a pm, thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5376630].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author OMGMarketingGroup
    Ok so far I'm game! May i have a copy?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5376754].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LQtaishat
    first i would like to thank you for your post, to make benefits for all, including you as you said

for a long time i was trying to find a true way for making money online to increase my income, not only to be a rich man, but basically i need money to cover my expenses and my financial obligations, which is reach 3500$ or more per month

your words seems convincing, i hope your report will work for me and for the others

so that, please send me your report
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5377061].message }}
      Originally Posted by LQtaishat View Post

first i would like to thank you for your post, to make benefits for all, including you as you said

for a long time i was trying to find a true way for making money online to increase my income, not only to be a rich man, but basically i need money to cover my expenses and my financial obligations, which is reach 3500$ or more per month

your words seems convincing, i hope your report will work for me and for the others

so that, please send me your report
      Thank you for your feedback LQ,

My words are the reflection of my work, you will see what I mean when you read the blueprint. I hope it will help you cover your expenses soon. Review copy sent.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5378510].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rupeeanna
    Hi, Thoma$

As a noob, a step-by-step blueprint is a welcome. I will push my self to get into your shoes. For that you have to give me your report. :thanks: in advance.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5377332].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sdkulkarniB
    Hi Thomas , please send me your Report.

Thanks in advance
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5377371].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hils
      OK I'm interested... please send me your report. I will happily give you a review in due course.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5377458].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mas dian
    Hi Thom, please send me your report ..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5377472].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Norfolk
    Hi,

Can you PM me your report please? I will read it in full and give an honest review.

Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5377871].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DJL
    Signature

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
    --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Elective Affinities (1809)

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5378136].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author premiere
    hey thomas

thanks and please send me the report.

regards
    peter
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5378184].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AllRed
    You Got My Attention... please send me your report
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5378213].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shahaf
    Hi,
    I am a totally newbie in this area. Can you please PM me the download link?

Thanks...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5378401].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Roan
    I'd like a review copy! I'm interested in this ebook
    Signature

Are You Looking For a High Quality Shopify + FB ads Course? PM me. - Only available for ONE person. Be Quick.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5378406].message }}
      Originally Posted by honestbizpro View Post

Valentines is on the way your timing is very good. Would love a copy thanks.

I bet if we had a chat we could come up with a plan to double those profit numbers.
      Yep, Valentines is actually my favorite period of the year, my dating sites are always booming review copy sent, thanks for your interest.

Originally Posted by chini View Post

i would really love a copy, also sent you a pm, thanks.
      Your review copy has been sent !

Originally Posted by OMGMarketingGroup View Post

Ok so far I'm game! May i have a copy?
      Sure, check your inbox !
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5378429].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author adwordvouchers015
        Hi Sir,
        I also wants a copy of this Blueprint. I found it interesting and I also wants to make as much money on internet. I hope you will send me this blueprint.
        That's great stuff shared.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5395621].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Steve Foulds
        I'd love a review copy if available. I just registered a new blog 12 hours ago with the plan to run it on autopilot... ive just got no idea how!!
        Signature
        Click here to learn the #1 secret to making money in the fitness industry:
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5396222].message }}
      • May I also have a review copy?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5412494].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author myfab
        Great Thomas
        Can you send me a copy of your discovery if it is still available.Thanks
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5428015].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author fluppe
        Hi I would like to get a review copy if still possible.

Thanks.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5452815].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jspitfire38
        I'd like to review a copy please. Thanks
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5460947].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author simon88
        congrats on your success. Would love to read a copy of your blueprint please. I don't know if I'll have time to implement it but as with all things, if it's something I can see myself being able to do a good job at, I can always move things around. Will certainly give it a thorough review anyway.

Stain removal is much easier if the stain is worked on as quickly as possible. Sometimes an
        immediate treatment with cool water and a mild detergent or soap is all that is needed.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5469596].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author slinger
        I'd love to give it a try! please send me your report
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5480876].message }}
      Originally Posted by Garth L View Post

Sounds good Thomas, I'm keen to check it out.

Thanks
      Done! Check your inbox, I'll be waiting for your review on this thread!

Originally Posted by rupeeanna View Post

Hi, Thoma$

As a noob, a step-by-step blueprint is a welcome. I will push my self to get into your shoes. For that you have to give me your report. :thanks: in advance.
      Yes, step by step blueprints are good for beginners, and mine is VERY detailed so everybody can understand it and make money from it. Your review copy has been sent !

Originally Posted by sdkulkarniB View Post

Thanks in advance
      Report sent !
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5378543].message }}
      Originally Posted by sdkulkarniB View Post

Thanks in advance
      Report sent !

Originally Posted by Hils View Post

OK I'm interested... please send me your report. I will happily give you a review in due course.
      Thank you, I am looking forward to your review!

Originally Posted by mas dian View Post

Hi Thom, please send me your report ..
      Review copy sent !

I will be waiting for your reviews.

25 review copies sent so far.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5378773].message }}
      Originally Posted by Norfolk View Post

Hi,

Can you PM me your report please? I will read it in full and give an honest review.

Thanks
      Sure, PM sent. I will be looking forward to your review.

Originally Posted by danielyoung View Post

I want a review copy too.
      Review copy sent.

Originally Posted by DJL View Post

Done !

28 review copies sent so far.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5379038].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author johnnyd326
      Please send me a report, Thank you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5381178].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jeff Casmer
      Would love a copy...

Jeff Casmer
      Signature
      Why Dont You Learn How To Trade the Foreign Exchange Markets?

Reach Me on FB

30DTS Challenge | IM Training | IM Community | AFF Program
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5381440].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author faizuks
      Thank you for the Thread! I would love to have a review copy... Hoping to get the download link ASAP...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5383354].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KFpanda
      I'd like a review copy of ebook. Please send me URL. Thanks and Good Day.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5387898].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AlexanderSkyHeart
      Hi, would be great to have a review copy too. Cheers.
      Signature
      Hi there, I am Alexander SkyHeart, pleasure to meet you.
      Do feel free to comment and I'll be thankfully delighted to chat with you on the forum threads. Cheers!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5389284].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author UptonGoodwin
    I am very interested in this, would love to get a review copy of this ebook! Thanks a lot!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5378485].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lori Kelly
    Sounds interesting. Can you please send me a review copy? Thanks.
    Signature
    Learn Website Tips, How to Do Keyword Research, & How to Write Killer Content.
    Stop Wasting Time.
    Start Living Your Dream.
    Click Here NOW to Get Your Hands on
    One of the Most Valuable Ebooks Ever!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5378518].message }}
    After long hours of reading the ebook. All I can say is I'm IMPRESSED! This ebook is very informative, very in-depth and detailed, I love how it is outlined! Hey teaches you every step by step, this guide is also newbie-friendly and best of all you don't have to invest any money into it if you don't have money to invest! All I can say is Thomas Thank you for making this ebook and I hope all goes well in the furture!
    Signature

Sincerely,
    Zack Sprague

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5379093].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Wooten
    Hello, I would love to receive copy as well. I would be grateful! Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5379303].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iamU
    wow. this is amazing. I never knew we can really make good fortune over the net.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5379423].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brandon Mack
    Hi Thoma$,

I would like to request a copy of your report

Best Regards

Brandon
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5379460].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brandon Mack
    Thoma$,

Just sent you a pm.

Brandon
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5379667].message }}
    Hey Brandon,

I have just replied to your PM. It should fix the problem, let me know.

Thanks,

Thomas
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5379743].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rayzh
    Well how can I not to read something that involved autopilot techniques, PM me the link and I shall read

thanks

received, that was fast delivery, thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5380098].message }}
    I don't wanna be rude or something but when you will send the PDF's from page 73?
    Because I can't wait to start.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5380197].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rayzh
    Hi, Tomas, I skim through the report and here's the first little review.

This is THE dating report that spoonfeed you everything you need to know in order to dominate, yep you heard it right, dominate the dating niche. Tomas has answered every potential questions you may have in the report and it's so detailed and systematic that you just can't go wrong with it. Personally I think anybody who has huge ambitions would want to see this report once just for the sake of the backstory. Yep, you will be seeing a lot about the backstory and inner secrets of the website Tomas is using, and it alone is useful for somebody like me who loves to be the top of the area. Well, again experienced marketer will find some of the information basic, but it definitely worth to read

thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5380274].message }}
      Originally Posted by rayzh View Post

Hi, Tomas, I skim through the report and here's the first little review.

This is THE dating report that spoonfeed you everything you need to know in order to dominate, yep you heard it right, dominate the dating niche. Tomas has answered every potential questions you may have in the report and it's so detailed and systematic that you just can't go wrong with it. Personally I think anybody who has huge ambitions would want to see this report once just for the sake of the backstory. Yep, you will be seeing a lot about the backstory and inner secrets of the website Tomas is using, and it alone is useful for somebody like me who loves to be the top of the area. Well, again experienced marketer will find some of the information basic, but it definitely worth to read

thanks
      Thank you for your review rayzh, much appreciated !
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5381105].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mafai44
    I would like a copy. review
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5380361].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Diice
    Hey, would love a review copy, please PM me the downlaod link and i will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,
    -Michael
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5380400].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author arni22
    Id love a Copy of it thx

Arni Bergsson

arnibergsson.com

I also have some free Ebooks at

Ebooks too help with your list Building
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5380593].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author femraven
    hi thomas, could you please send me your report.
    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5380710].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sakct
    Hi, I would like a review copy, please send me one. Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5380786].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Oliver Williams
    Is there a OTO or an upsell of some description that goes with this program?
    Signature
    Don't believe everything you think
    \\\===========================///
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5380938].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ben Holmes
    I'd be interested in a review copy... sounds like a good niche to get into.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5381168].message }}
    Hey Thomas I got a question that involves with this keyword I found
    Signature

Sincerely,
    Zack Sprague

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5381200].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jinmin
    I'd be interested in the review copy. Thanks.
    Signature
    Lightning Fast All-in-one Marketing Tools. Learn more and get yours FREE!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5381229].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author linkmetro
    Please send me your report,

Thx
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5381461].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kwonyoo
    pm me the download link? thanks!
    Signature
    Want to learn how to turn $98 one time investment to $4,000 weekly income? >> Click Here <<

Bonus: You will get 98 PLR products for you to resell at your own price! That is $1 per product!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5381498].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author swatz89
    hello Thoma$. I really like this blueprint. Can I have one copy of this ebook please?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5381962].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adeoye
    i believe this will be a helping report for both beginner and advance students. please send me a copy. thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5382134].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adeoye
    kindly send me a copy of your report. thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5382148].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author liveurlyf
    Yeah Tom...that's a lot of Big talk you got goin on lol...Send me my copy let me tell you wat I really think...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5382273].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author internetmaster
    Hi
    I would like to go through the review copy plz.
    Regards
    AJ
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5382307].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BlackPint
    I would like to get a review copy of this. Thanks so much.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5382406].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johagung
    Im Interested Thomas, Invite me Please. Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5382996].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author johagung
      Hello Thomas, the link is not working... send me the right one, thxs
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5383360].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author michellewi
    please send me your report
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5383019].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gs000707
    The download link is still down?

Thanks for clearing it out,
    George
    Signature

I guess, here goes the fee first, fancy sig later after that, I'll have to wait then... .)

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5383381].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author anthonyb
    Hey Thomas good timing on this one, would be interested in reviewing this, since the dating niche is one of targets this year :-)
    Signature
    Add Value When You Can
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5383434].message }}
    I hope they are, probably it's just me, not being able to figure out, where is the actual link. I found one, redirecting to an another forum, where was pretty much the same as here and your link in your sig redirects to this topic.

Well, I just checked my PM, thanks for the link. I was just originally looking for it in the text.

Sure, I will take a look at it and will attempt to review it here.

Appreciate your effort!

Regards,
    George
    Signature

I guess, here goes the fee first, fancy sig later after that, I'll have to wait then... .)

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5383582].message }}
      Originally Posted by gs000707 View Post

I hope they are, probably it's just me, not being able to figure out, where is the actual link. I found one, redirecting to an another forum, where was pretty much the same as here and your link in your sig redirects to this topic.

Well, I just checked my PM, thanks for the link. I was just originally looking for it in the text.

Sure, I will take a look at it and will attempt to review it here.

Appreciate your effort!

Regards,
      George
      Sorry about this George, this was a mix-up my end. After seeing the success my report had in the free section of the warrior forum and other forums, I decided to turn it into a WSO but I forgot to update the link in my PM template. I have sent you an updated PM, thanks for your interest !
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5383737].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ThePromotionalGuy
        REVIEW: Just finished reading this 100 page Digital Masterpiece. Don't call it an eBook. It cheapens what's inside.
        1. Definitely a blueprint. In a word "System"
        2. The blueprint can be replicated in other niches
        3. Serious Beginners will get a great education
        4. Advanced users will find some hidden nuggets, I did
        5. Resources, resources, resources. Did I mention resources
        Thomas, I've never read any of your other works. If this material is anything like your other publications I missed out.

A couple of points to consider
        1. Get away from "Justify" when typing your pages, makes for easier reading.
        2. Indent your paragraphs so the text flows smoothly and the reader has a stopping point and a place where they can pick back up.
        3. Tighten up your table of contents. It looks messy.
        4. Headers are for Titles. Footers are for Pages.
        5. What you have is so redundant and a copy writers nightmare. Placing it on 99 out of a 100 pages distracts from your masterpiece.
        6. Remember your material is the work. It should draw me in so when I've reached that point of commitment I'm ready to signup.
        Peace and Success to you
        Woody
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5384527].message }}
    Hey thomas I sent you a PM and that will be my last one
    Signature

Sincerely,
    Zack Sprague

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5383611].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nickboby
    Can I get one please?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5383679].message }}
    Apart from what kind of Niche is this target at, it provides a substantial amount of information and the amount of details is incredible. Not even mentioning the fact, it's FREE! This blueprint has hours of work behind it, that's obvious, I can't provide full and detailed review on it, since it's 100 pages and it might take a while to go through all of that, but from first brief and short glimpse, I must tell, it's very well done.

Thanks again, Thomas!
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5384544].message }}
      Originally Posted by Kwonyoo View Post

pm me the download link? thanks!
      Download link sent.

Originally Posted by swatz89 View Post

hello Thoma$. I really like this blueprint. Can I have one copy of this ebook please?
      Thanks for your comments, review copy sent.

Originally Posted by worksmart07 View Post

Hi, can I please get a review copy also.

Thanks,
      Desmond
      Review copy sent.

56 review copies sent so far. Please submit your reviews within 30 days.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5384781].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author FunMom
        can you please send me a copy?

Thanks,
        suz
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5384816].message }}
          Originally Posted by FunMom View Post

can you please send me a copy?

Thanks,
          suz
          Sure, review copy sent.

67 review copies sent so far. Please post your review within 30 days.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5391220].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Hils
            Thomas, as promised, here's my review of your report.

First off, I knew very little about this market except that it is 1 of the main 3. Had certainly never heard of the term e-whoring! Which, I'm glad to say, is not what this pdf was about!

From the start the report says it is meant for beginners and intermediates and to more advanced internet marketers. However, while there are some gems for the latter group, inevitably the former two will receive the greater knowledge.

So the first few pages build up the author's credibility. Then the name of the dating membership site is revealed, along with the commission structure. After which, we get to the real meat - the Blueprint!

More than 80 pages of content which detail a range of internet marketing strategies.

In a nutshell, readers are shown how to get their own dating site and how to market it.

Keyword research, advice on what to avoid, domain names, on page and off page seo, tracking strategies, and recruiting referrals are all covered, with plenty of helpful screenshots provided.

Names of recommended automation tools are also given.

As you might expect, competition in this area is massive, but the report explains why that isn't a massive problem.

The interesting thing is you don't have to stop with one website - this can be a rinse and repeat job - you can create as many dating sites as you want. The key to it is micro niche.

Finally there's a section about sharing the report itself, free or paid, followed by 11 pages of solid resources.

Although quite frankly I didn't learn anything more about the market itself, what I did acknowledge is that this is a *business* just like any other. It will therefore need to be treated as such.

To conclude, this is a thorough report showing readers a way of potentially making a 4 figure monthly income in a popular market through using simple marketing strategies. If you're new to IM, it would be a fantastic report to get. If you're not, it's still a valuable read because, when all's said and done, this is about long-term residual income - on autopilot... and who would say no to that!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5392154].message }}
              Originally Posted by Hils View Post

Thomas, as promised, here's my review of your report.

First off, I knew very little about this market except that it is 1 of the main 3. Had certainly never heard of the term e-whoring! Which, I'm glad to say, is not what this pdf was about!

From the start the report says it is meant for beginners and intermediates and to more advanced internet marketers. However, while there are some gems for the latter group, inevitably the former two will receive the greater knowledge.

So the first few pages build up the author's credibility. Then the name of the dating membership site is revealed, along with the commission structure. After which, we get to the real meat - the Blueprint!

More than 80 pages of content which detail a range of internet marketing strategies.

In a nutshell, readers are shown how to get their own dating site and how to market it.

Keyword research, advice on what to avoid, domain names, on page and off page seo, tracking strategies, and recruiting referrals are all covered, with plenty of helpful screenshots provided.

Names of recommended automation tools are also given.

As you might expect, competition in this area is massive, but the report explains why that isn't a massive problem.

The interesting thing is you don't have to stop with one website - this can be a rinse and repeat job - you can create as many dating sites as you want. The key to it is micro niche.

Finally there's a section about sharing the report itself, free or paid, followed by 11 pages of solid resources.

Although quite frankly I didn't learn anything more about the market itself, what I did acknowledge is that this is a *business* just like any other. It will therefore need to be treated as such.

To conclude, this is a thorough report showing readers a way of potentially making a 4 figure monthly income in a popular market through using simple marketing strategies. If you're new to IM, it would be a fantastic report to get. If you're not, it's still a valuable read because, when all's said and done, this is about long-term residual income - on autopilot... and who would say no to that!
              Thank you for this excellent review Hils, I appreciate you took the time to review my blueprint.

Thomas
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5392413].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author reggieann
    Please send me the link, can't wait to read it!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5385155].message }}
      Originally Posted by Adeoye View Post

i believe this will be a helping report for both beginner and advance students. please send me a copy. thanks
      Originally Posted by Adeoye View Post

kindly send me a copy of your report. thanks
      Thanks for your feedback, review copy sent.

Originally Posted by liveurlyf View Post

Yeah Tom...that's a lot of Big talk you got goin on lol...Send me my copy let me tell you wat I really think...
      With pleasure, let's see if the big talk is justified ! I am confident it is ! PM sent.

Originally Posted by internetmaster View Post

Hi
      I would like to go through the review copy plz.
      Regards
      AJ
      Sure, review copy sent.

59 review copies sent so far. Please post your review within 30 days.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5385599].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author igawarrior
        Can I get a copy of the report please.

Thanks
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5385626].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ricardo-Acosta
    Unlike most systems, you can stop working once you have enough members and still generate thousands of dollars of residual monthly income for years to come. But, again, the more you work the strategy, the more long-term money you will make.
    I'm guessing this is about building a membership site?... It sparks curiosity, I'd like to have a look at. Especially since 193hrs went into this, count me in.

Ricardo Acosta
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5387052].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author blackceasar2005
    Very interested in this. May I have a copy please.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5387274].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AngelSun
      would love a review copy please, Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5387412].message }}
    im not able to pm you but. i tried to download but it is showing up encrypted. anyway to fix this? =) thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5387590].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ongur
    Very interested in this. Don't know if you're still giving away free copies?
    If you are, please send me one and I'll be kind enough to write a review.
    If not, I'll wait for some other reviews before deciding to do it
    Either way, I'm subscribing to this thread. Very curious, seems a good e-book.
    Keep up the good work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5388042].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sham Cristie
    I am interested
    Signature

I Love Meeting Like Minded Individuals

S.Christie

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5388285].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Heritress
    Hi Thomas,
    I am a newbie in this area. Can you please PM me the download link?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5388897].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author germoe63
    Another newbie. I'd like a review copy please. Thanks for the offer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5389777].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author andy555
    really cool, please send me a copy to review, thank you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5390445].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MN786
    please send me a review copy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5392220].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nick Kolos
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5392455].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sweaby
    I will also like a copy of this report, if that is possible.
    Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5392463].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Melody
    Whether you are interested in the niche or not - doesn't really matter. There are more tips, tools and resources here than in many products I have purchased over the years from the IM 'gurus'. Seriously, this is a very well done, well put together guide, and I like the fact that he is not hiding anything: there are no hidden affiliate links, no 'upsell' - he is honest and lays out in the first few pages how he will make money by helping you make money.

I can attest from personal experience that this is a lucrative field - I sold our main site a couple of years ago and have been thinking about getting back into it - this may be the 'shove' we needed to look at starting up again.

Well done!

Melody
    Signature
    Our first "Digital Yard Sale"! A massive PLR Blowout Sale to help a friend pay medical expenses.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5393429].message }}

Well done!

Melody
      Thank you Melody for this great review, I feel honored ! I wish you the best of success
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5393725].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NetMediaGeek

Well done!

Melody

Very interested to take a look. I have recently been looking into the niche and with reviews like this from respected Warriors such as Melody , one would be a fool to pass this up
      Signature
      I'm looking for a JV Broker in the UK
      If you work with local businesses in the UK and want to increase your income PM me..
      If you are a Lead Generator for Offline Businesses in the UK PM Me..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5411244].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shawn Wilson
    Please send link for the report. Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5393768].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sumon2k7
    send me the Download link plz
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5393800].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spartacuswasright
    Please send me the blueprint. I'm eager to start the new year right!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5393907].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Matt10
    I'd love a copy as well please. Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5394062].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wickle27
    I would like to receive a copy. Please send to me thanks!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5394075].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author David Hood
      I also would like to receive a copy, I'm anxious to put it to use!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5394141].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rupeeanna
    Thanks for the review copy. 100 pages guide was worth going through.

The way you have explained step by step what to do? why to do ? and how to do? is really good. I like you honestly accepting that its a win-win situation for both of us if we go by the way you suggested.

All the methods and tools explained can be implemented to his suggestions and as well as to any new project similar to that or any other niche one feels comfortable. The guide is like one stop shop for all your needs to get started with his earning ideas.

He does not forget to warn you about the pitfalls and also suggests to use your creativity to make yourself different from others to get noticed.

Personally I found it worth implementing. Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5394507].message }}
      Originally Posted by rupeeanna View Post

Thanks for the review copy. 100 pages guide was worth going through.

The way you have explained step by step what to do? why to do ? and how to do? is really good. I like you honestly accepting that its a win-win situation for both of us if we go by the way you suggested.

All the methods and tools explained can be implemented to his suggestions and as well as to any new project similar to that or any other niche one feels comfortable. The guide is like one stop shop for all your needs to get started with his earning ideas.

He does not forget to warn you about the pitfalls and also suggests to use your creativity to make yourself different from others to get noticed.

Personally I found it worth implementing. Thanks.
      Thank you RupeeAnnaa for your kind words and review, greatly appreciated!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5413066].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author raybing
    Please send me your report. Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5395206].message }}
    i got your pm but the download doesnt work for me.
    it shows up encrypted
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5395451].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mossbrooks
    I would like a review copy, please send
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5396567].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author primo6150
    Hi Thomas. I would love to check out your ebook.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5397636].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tony Matos
      Hi there,

I would like a copy of your ebook please, and thanks.

Tony
      Signature
      PLR Articles & Reports

Want Your Own Private Label Rights Marketing Coach Without Paying An Arm And A Leg?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5399855].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Wonni
    Hey Thomas,

what a great offer, I am very much a beginner and have tried a few programs but have found them to confusing and gave up. I am hoping to get a review copy from you and hope it is easy to understand. Another question, I am not situated in the US is that a disadvantage?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5401124].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sklttles
    Can I get a review copy please ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5401938].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shawnalex
    Kindly can you send me your report please? Thanks in advance
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5404200].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nichetactic
    Hi Thomas, I'm very interested to have your report. May I have the copy please. Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5404504].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5404554].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author grant11
    hi sir, could i please get a copy? very interested looks impressive and i would love to give it a try.. This is my first post on here and im not sure if i can receive pms but if i can i would appreciate this from you! thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5405038].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jere Kuisma
    I am very interested to read this. I hope i can have a review copy even though I got no high reputation or anything.

Thanks in advance.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5405697].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yamaha racer
    May I please get this amazing report thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5405729].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author profit2day
    Hi Thomas,

I am also interested in the book if it is still available. I look forward to trying your methods too. Please send the link when you have a chance and I will provide an honest review.

Thanks,
    Carol
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5407275].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ibarss
    hi thomas i am very exciting please send me your report if its still avaible thank you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5407511].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author baokhau
    Thomas,
    Could you send me this report?
    PM me for the link.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5407553].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MartyD
    I would also like a copy of the report.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5407571].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sayso
    Hi Thomas, I'd like a review copy please
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5407895].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Amirol
    Hi Thomas,

I'd like to have your blueprint. Hope to hear from you.
    Signature

Need help with PHP and Laravel?

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5408076].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author amirkhan
    Hi Thomas, please PM me for the link for the report. Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5408117].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marceauct
    Could i get a copy please
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5408491].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author techihunt
    May I have a copy please? Much interested! Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5409362].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author learningprocess
    Banned
    i am newbie
    and i want to earn money from internet

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5409439].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author techihunt
    Interested. Please pm for a copy!. thanks..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5409478].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author liveurlyf
      Hi Tom as promised my honest review.

Firstly tanx dis is a really great product you've created here. The really cool thing is that even if you're not into the dating niche you can use the instruction here to build a really great site in watever niche you decide to go with...I think that's awesome.

I do have a few questions about the workings of the program tho. When I sign up with white label dating do I get my affiliate checks from you or from dating factory?

Was not so clear on that part. Also the commission structure is not very clear to me. It's recurring right since dating sites have a recurring payment structure...

Am still goin to go over the report again and again...Thanks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5409809].message }}
        Originally Posted by liveurlyf View Post

Hi Tom as promised my honest review.

Firstly tanx dis is a really great product you've created here. The really cool thing is that even if you're not into the dating niche you can use the instruction here to build a really great site in watever niche you decide to go with...I think that's awesome.

I do have a few questions about the workings of the program tho. When I sign up with white label dating do I get my affiliate checks from you or from ********?

Was not so clear on that part. Also the commission structure is not very clear to me. It's recurring right since dating sites have a recurring payment structure...

Am still goin to go over the report again and again...Thanks.

Thanks for your review liveurlyf. For technical questions, please contact me via pm or email. I am not the one sending the money, the white label dating company does.

Thomas
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5415139].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MoneySavingLisa
    I'd like a review copy please
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5409820].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jimmack
    Why not...I'd love a copy
    Signature

Getting back in the internet world after a brief absence. Gonna re stake my claim!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5410782].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author professorrosado

This ebook by Thomas Voullemier is very impressive indeed. Of all the books and business models I've had the pleasure of reviewing, this one, by far, is the most comprehensive and versatile up to date.

It is in a niche that is known to be the easiest to gain conversions and make money with. It is also very palatable for those of us who stay clear of adult type of offerings. It is completely realistic that anyone can take this blueprint and start making significant income within a month or two.

The credentials presented by the author make him highly qualified and experienced enough to guide any reader to success in the dating niche.

The ebook is easy to understand and easy to implement. This is not just a story, it is a step by step, easy to follow, success blueprint in a niche that will provide a sure successful outcome for anyone implementing it in its entirety.

In addition, the ebook's premise, guidance, SEO advice and other marketing goodies make this tome totally adaptable and applicable to all types of Internet Marketing efforts.

This ebook is a must have for anyone in Internet Marketing - especially newbies who are trying to find the right business to make money in.

After much research and trials myself (with CPA and others) I can tell you that this niche and this ebook is a guaranteed surefire way to earn an income from the Internet and a business that anyone can operate.

Even though it is a niche that is heavily populated and highly competitive, the blueprint clearly shows you which micro-niches are still virtually untapped, ready to produce income and how to market to them.

I'm so happy I picked this up just in time. I have just completed a few PPC campaigns in other niches and had come to the conclusion that, in order to better master PPC and CPA marketing, I would need to start with an easily converting niche so that I can concentrate on honing my marketing skills.

I had realized through research here on the WF that the dating niche was the easiest way of converting sales. I was keen on utilizing all the great WSOs I had obtained on the Warrior's Forum about SEO and building steady targeted traffic.

This ebook is 100 pages full of "success in the making" and I really do suggest that everyone who is looking to start making income from online marketing to stop beating a dead horse attempting to find something that'll work - start with this blueprint and use this as a stepping stone to more success.

I cannot recommend any better way to really train anyone in Internet Marketing! It is, in and of itself, a total business and there is really no need to do anything else.

In case you are working on other projects, this would really enhance everything else you do. I know that it has done so for me - it has enhanced the marketing effectiveness on all of my projects and has anchored the strategy for one of my latest efforts using the information presented in this wonderful tome.

Thank you Tom for such a great work! It's a great and comprehensive piece of work - a no-nonsense great value. The fact that it is free is outrageous!

This is an outrageously simple blueprint to steady online income for free. That's what it is - period!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5410816].message }}
        Originally Posted by Matt10 View Post

I'd love a copy as well please. Thanks.
        Sure, review copy sent.

Originally Posted by wickle27 View Post

I would like to receive a copy. Please send to me thanks!!
        Review copy sent !

Originally Posted by David Hood View Post

I also would like to receive a copy, I'm anxious to put it to use!
        Your review copy has been sent, enjoy !

90 review copies sent so far. Please post your reviews within 30 days.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5412153].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author kmrsg7
          can you send me the copy, need to start myself confidently.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5412233].message }}
        Originally Posted by raybing View Post

Please send me your report. Thanks!
        Sure, report sent.

Originally Posted by adwordvouchers015 View Post

Hi Sir,
        I also wants a copy of this Blueprint. I found it interesting and I also wants to make as much money on internet. I hope you will send me this blueprint.
        That's great stuff shared.
        Sure Sir, review copy sent, thanks for the kind words !

Originally Posted by Steve Foulds View Post

I'd love a review copy if available. I just registered a new blog 12 hours ago with the plan to run it on autopilot... ive just got no idea how!!
        Review copy sent !

93 review copies sent so far. Please post your reviews within 30 days.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5412632].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author princecapri
          Hi Thomas, I'd love a review copy please!

Thank you,
          Prince.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5412955].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author JUCIELE
          would like a review copy please !!!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5412961].message }}
        Originally Posted by mossbrooks View Post

I would like a review copy, please send
        Sure thing, review copy sent !

Originally Posted by primo6150 View Post

Hi Thomas. I would love to check out your ebook.
        My ebook is in your inbox !

Originally Posted by Tony Matos View Post

Hi there,

I would like a copy of your ebook please, and thanks.

Tony
        Ebook sent !

96 review copies sent so far. Please post your reviews within 30 days.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5414639].message }}
        Originally Posted by professorrosado View Post

Thank you Professorrosado for this great, well-done review. Such a review will sure be a great add-on to my current marketing arsenal and I will be happy to add it to the original post of my thread. I am happy my blueprint was beneficial to you and I wish you success with it and your other online ventures ! Thanks again !
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5415454].message }}
        Originally Posted by Wonni View Post

Hey Thomas,

what a great offer, I am very much a beginner and have tried a few programs but have found them to confusing and gave up. I am hoping to get a review copy from you and hope it is easy to understand. Another question, I am not situated in the US is that a disadvantage?
        Thank you for the kind words Wonni, yes my white label dating blueprint is very easy to understand and explainhed step by step so everybody can understand and implement the concepts. Not being from the US is not a problem at all, it actually won't change a thing or affect your earnings. Review copy sent.

Originally Posted by sklttles View Post

Sure, review copy sent.

Originally Posted by shawnalex View Post

Kindly can you send me your report please? Thanks in advance
        Review copy sent

99 review copies sent so far. Please post your reviews within 30 days.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5420287].message }}
        Originally Posted by nichetactic View Post

Hi Thomas, I'm very interested to have your report. May I have the copy please. Thanks
        Yes sure, review copy sent.

Originally Posted by rahman.warrior View Post

thanks bro. nice share
        No problem bro, review copy sent !

Originally Posted by grant11 View Post

hi sir, could i please get a copy? very interested looks impressive and i would love to give it a try.. This is my first post on here and im not sure if i can receive pms but if i can i would appreciate this from you! thanks
        Thanks for the feedback, PM sent. Enjoy !

102 review copies sent so far. Please post your reviews within 30 days.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5421010].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Sajjann
          Hey Thomas, I would like a copy of your e-book please
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5421244].message }}
        Originally Posted by Quahas View Post

I am very interested to read this. I hope i can have a review copy even though I got no high reputation or anything.

Thanks in advance.
        Of course you can ! Review copy sent !

Originally Posted by yamaha racer View Post

May I please get this amazing report thanks
        Sure, amazing report sent ^^

Originally Posted by profit2day View Post

Hi Thomas,

I am also interested in the book if it is still available. I look forward to trying your methods too. Please send the link when you have a chance and I will provide an honest review.

Thanks,
        Carol
        Yep, still available, link sent ! I'll be looking forward to your review !

105 review copies sent so far. Please post your reviews within 30 days.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5421948].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author digital dream
          Hey Thomas i'm new here but I want to learn so much and I would like to thank you for tour time and effort I appreciate your hard work. Could I please get a copy of your e-book for review? Thanks again
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5422035].message }}
        Originally Posted by ibarss View Post

hi thomas i am very exciting please send me your report if its still avaible thank you
        Sure, report sent.

Originally Posted by baokhau View Post

Thomas,
        Could you send me this report?
        PM me for the link.
        Yep, report sent.

Originally Posted by MartyD View Post

I would also like a copy of the report.
        Review copy sent.

108 review copies sent so far. Please post your reviews within 30 days.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5422599].message }}
        Originally Posted by sayso View Post

Hi Thomas, I'd like a review copy please
        Review copy sent.

Originally Posted by Amirol View Post

Hi Thomas,

I'd like to have your blueprint. Hope to hear from you.
        Blueprint sent !

Originally Posted by amirkhan View Post

Hi Thomas, please PM me for the link for the report. Thanks!
        Sure, review copy sent.

111 review copies sent so far. Please post your reviews within 30 days.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5424197].message }}
        Originally Posted by marceauct View Post

Could i get a copy please
        Sure, review copy sent.

Originally Posted by techihunt View Post

May I have a copy please? Much interested! Thanks!
        Sure, review copy sent.

Originally Posted by learningprocess View Post

i am newbie
        and i want to earn money from internet

Report sent.

114 review copies sent so far. Please post your reviews within 30 days.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5427311].message }}
        Originally Posted by MoneySavingLisa View Post

I'd like a review copy please
        Sure, review copy sent

Originally Posted by peter16 View Post

Interesting thread. I'm learning lots!
        Thanks for your feedback, review copy sent !

Originally Posted by jimmack View Post

Why not...I'd love a copy
        Copy sent !

117 review copies sent so far. Please post yourr reviews within 30 days.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5431463].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yongjj
    Hi! I would like a review copy please. Thank you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5411240].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MNEntre
    Hey Thomas,

Could I get a copy please. I'll be reviewing it upon completion.

Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5411319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Norfolk
    My review.

This is a 100 pages and very detailed report, it's without fluff or big fonts to drum up volume. This is a serious, step by step blueprint for an honest and profitable business in dating niche.

Thomas doesn't leave any blind spots. He starts by introducing himself and goes a long way to establish his credentials. He hasn't popped up on the internet yesterday, he is a well established internet marketer and the blueprint shows it.

The steps are clearly explained with screenshots and very detailed information. It will of course take work to see results Thomas is talking about, but if the advice is followed without shortcuts, the plan will definitely give you a good income within the first month. It provides advice on keyword research, on page and off page seo, how to get traffic, all very informative, no nonsense and practical. And as stated, it's not filled with referral links. Thomas is from the very beginning very clear how he is benefiting from everyone who read his ebook and takes action. A rare kind of honesty that should always be appreciated.

You can also get your own copy of this ebook to distribute for free which will help both you and Thomas to grow your profits.

The advice within is universal. It can be used and scaled up in any niche, and indeed in any kind of online business. I would pay for this information.

Thank you Thomas. This is a rare find and incredible value.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5411576].message }}
      Originally Posted by Norfolk View Post

My review.

This is a 100 pages and very detailed report, it's without fluff or big fonts to drum up volume. This is a serious, step by step blueprint for an honest and profitable business in dating niche.

Thomas doesn't leave any blind spots. He starts by introducing himself and goes a long way to establish his credentials. He hasn't popped up on the internet yesterday, he is a well established internet marketer and the blueprint shows it.

The steps are clearly explained with screenshots and very detailed information. It will of course take work to see results Thomas is talking about, but if the advice is followed without shortcuts, the plan will definitely give you a good income within the first month. It provides advice on keyword research, on page and off page seo, how to get traffic, all very informative, no nonsense and practical. And as stated, it's not filled with referral links. Thomas is from the very beginning very clear how he is benefiting from everyone who read his ebook and takes action. A rare kind of honesty that should always be appreciated.

You can also get your own copy of this ebook to distribute for free which will help both you and Thomas to grow your profits.

The advice within is universal. It can be used and scaled up in any niche, and indeed in any kind of online business. I would pay for this information.

Thank you Thomas. This is a rare find and incredible value.

Thank you so much for this great review Norfolk, I am glad you liked my report
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425441].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author connor1975
    it sounds awesome. could you send me a copy.
    i am a brand new. hope you can help me lot.
    thank you very much
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5411930].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author square
    Thank you for information
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5411972].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author swingin4dafence
    OK, got my curiosity going. Please send me link for DL. Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5412301].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jasonTBA
    can I review this blueprint it looks very interesting
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5412988].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iRunThis
    I'll take a review copy also! Thanks man!
    Signature
    "Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t." -A Wise Man
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5413270].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bctraveler
    I want to read this e-book
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5413294].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kami131313
    Could I receive a copy as well?

Happy to write review.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5413620].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JUCIELE
    Hello Thomas,

I am not able to open the document through the link you sent me, can download but can not open.

What to do?

HELP PLEASE !!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5414667].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vickss
    thanks for your review copy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5415016].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Leading-IM.com
    Hey Thomas, can I please get a copy of your report.
    Thanks,
    Mark
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5417883].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author productivebusymom
    May I have a copy?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5418132].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author generitek
    Looks good, nice work! Pm me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5418251].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tdbgroup
    Would love to get a chance to read your report. If still possible. Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5420445].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Paperchasing
    I would like a copy to review, if available. Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5422804].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pugsy
    hi,

love to get a copy, thanks in advance.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5422985].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sham Cristie
    The information is amazing,i definitely can see how it is possible to have success in the dating niche after reading your eBook.I was very amazed and happy as i red the plans and steps to take to get everything up and running.
    Signature

I Love Meeting Like Minded Individuals

S.Christie

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5423438].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marceauct
    Wonderful book have not had enough time to do all but really could make money with this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425880].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Taniwha
    great idea Thomas, may I get a copy?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5426433].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamzgoodguy
    mmm.. i am new in internet marketing,, after reading your post, i am interested to read your e-book.. may a get a copy??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5429013].message }}
  • I clicked on your link and it took me to another posting of your's on warrior forum
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5429890].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author William2010
    Hy, I 'm also interested in this, could you please send me the report?
    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5431680].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sAiyAnstAr
    Hi Thoma$,

Can you please send me a copy of your e-book? This looks very interesting as I have tried the online game a few times and have not done so well

I am hoping that this will point me in the right direction
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5433383].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author caldeireiro
    Can you please send me a copy?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5436215].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author katt189
    Could I get a copy? Thanks in advance!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5438049].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joey Tribbiani
    You've really described a lot just in the main post so the ebook can't be **** or similar. I'm willing to see it for myself. Could I get a review copy?

Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5440552].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author faizanno1
    any one tried this method ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5442764].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SarahZT
    Would love the chance to review your report! Please PM me the download link... Thanks!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5442789].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ecartaxo
    Hy, I 'm new in this forum and also interested in this, could you please send me the report?
    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5448589].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MilkerFocus
    PM me. I need it. Thanks mate.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5449710].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Destiny87
      I'm new to internet marketing and would love to get a copy of your ebook.

Thanks!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5449735].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author datingworld
    hello Thomas,

can you please send me a copy , thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5456842].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author datingworld
    Hello Thomas, Can you pls also send me your ebook, thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5456848].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Spidey84
    Hello please send me a copy! Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5463615].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joey Tribbiani
    Here's your review.

Okay, as you mentioned, this isn't get rich over night (scam). It requires time and effort to do it. However, everything in ebook is very well explained and clear. The ebook contains every information you need to generate decent amount of money. You don't need to think much just follow this step by step and you won't be facing any issues down the line.

Overall a good ebook.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5463991].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tabasc07
    May I please have a copy too? Thanks in advance!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5464701].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Stuman
      Thomas...please send me a copy of your report as I'm new at internet marketing & seem overwhelmed at all the info

thanks in advance
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5466867].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lantil5
    Banned
    Hello I need a copy but not seeing any download link . Please could you give one copy to me or I am late . Please please !!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5468358].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MrLegit
    It would be great to see your method , looks really nice
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5470738].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 7generations
      Thomas, could you please send me a copy of your report and I will gladly post a review within 30 days. I also am quite new at IM.

Thank you
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5470991].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author imwarrior84
    Can I have a review copy please
    Signature

Please do not use affiliate links in signatures

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5475760].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rugjeff
    I'll take a copy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5476297].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bearbo001
    Thomas, I would be interested in reading your review as well.

Thank you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5476456].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nicasha1
      Hi Thomas

Can you send me a review copy please?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5476711].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author superdrew
    Please send me your report
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5478227].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author superdrew
    Could you please send me your program?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5483866].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cyberloh
    hello, i'm a total IM noob looking for some info wich could be useful. so would be grateful to you if you could provide a review copy to me too. thanks a lot.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5487037].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Milos007
    please send me copy to me thx very much
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5495093].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MattOwen
    Thoma$. I would love to get a review copy from you. Obviously the sales copy promises quite a bit, I would like to see If this report can really make the difference in increasing my income by a substantial amount. Right now I'm making peanuts

Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5497623].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rssmith
    I dont see a download link. I'd love a copy. Thanks Thomas
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5503537].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author caretaker
    can i have a review copy as well please.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5503881].message }}
    Originally Posted by Joey Tribbiani View Post

Here's your review.

Okay, as you mentioned, this isn't get rich over night (scam). It requires time and effort to do it. However, everything in ebook is very well explained and clear. The ebook contains every information you need to generate decent amount of money. You don't need to think much just follow this step by step and you won't be facing any issues down the line.

Overall a good ebook.
    Thanks for your review Joey
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5507699].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rugjeff
    Very well put together. I do believe this system will work if you put the time into working it. I am going to follow the blueprint to the letter and see how it goes. This was nothing like what I expected, always a bit concerned when I see anything in the dating niche. I'm not a big fan of ewhoring and other tactics that have become the norm.

Overall I give this an 8/10. Will report back with results.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5510232].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vermouth
    Can I have a review copy?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5512122].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robie
    Hi Thomas,
    May I have it, too ?
    Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5530231].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GiveAndBeRich
    Please send me a copy of your report.

Will this report work for dating sites with a specific ethnic or religious niche? Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5533065].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TopKat22
    Thank you in advance. Would you please send me a review copy.
    Signature
    44 days in and we broke the $10K a month recurring bench mark.

Guaranteed 60% Opt In Rate Traffic-Real People-Fresh Today-High Quality Biz Opp traffic![/URL]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5533121].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author heenal
    Can i have a copy plz

Is it applicable only to a dating site?
    Would like to review it

Heenal
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5539800].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author heenal
    Thanks for the response Thomas
    Awaiting to review

Heenal
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5539866].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tsdrew
    This report is a great guide in showing you create your own dating website, how to make money using your dating website and how to market you dating websites online. My only criticism with this report is that it is a little bit too long and I feel that it should have either been shortened or split up into two reports so the first report could show people how to create a dating website and make money from the dating website and the second report could have shown how to market your dating website.
    However overall this is again a great report and If you are within the dating niche or even if you are looking to market your website then this report is for you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5541892].message }}
      Originally Posted by onlinets3557 View Post

This report is a great guide in showing you create your own dating website, how to make money using your dating website and how to market you dating websites online. My only criticism with this report is that it is a little bit too long and I feel that it should have either been shortened or split up into two reports so the first report could show people how to create a dating website and make money from the dating website and the second report could have shown how to market your dating website.
      However overall this is again a great report and If you are within the dating niche or even if you are looking to market your website then this report is for you.
      Thank you for your review and constructive criticism onlinets. The reason why everything is included in one report is because I want it to be an all-in-one resource where you can find everything you need to make money from your white label dating websites. Also, since I am offering a very unique opportunity sharing this report, it would make things complicated if everything was not included in a single pdf file. Also, I made a clear table of contents and resources section so people can easily browse through the report.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5614991].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author esther123
    please am interested in the ebook. i cannot pm you because my post is not up to 50.

can you send it to my email address esther.dim@stanbic.com. I will be greatful if you can send it to me.

Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5544751].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sibodi
    May I have a copy please? Thank you for sharing your hard work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5545292].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author autonetincome
    Hi Thoma$,
    That is a great sales letter you have.
    Can you please send me the download link.
    thanks
    Doug.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5549026].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Paperchasing
    Sorry I've been super slow getting back with the review.

First of all, I liked the content enough that I've decided to go forward with one of these sites. I found the back story interesting, and it did build some confidence in the potential of the plan. It may be a bit lengthy, but it was pretty quality as well.

Second, The plan seems to make sense. I can envision how the process works, and moreover, that it actually does work. It seems logical, and you go into great detail to make it that way.

Third, there is an abundance of information on how to handle every part of site creation, and the on-page SEO details of how to produce content are particularly clear and detailed.

Things I didn't like: The last 30 pages or so were tough to read. I almost feel as though everything from page 72 on would have been better off as a separate document. It's valuable information, but not the kind of thing you want to have to read through, and it's not really clear that there's no need to read through it until you actually do so.

Also, there was limited info in the book about how to market and promote your new dating site after you get it off the ground. I don't know if this was by design or what, but I felt there were sizable gaps in my understanding of that part that weren't present in my understanding of virtually everything else in the book. The on-page SEO details were very helpful, but it would be nice to have a little shove in the right direction when it comes to getting eyeballs, and eventually signups, on my site if I should choose to do it. I know there were several sections dedicated to different places to use for backlinks, and it is good information. Still, some niche-specific info about challenges, competition, and good approaches or subject matter to use would have been a nice touch to make that part feel less generic.

I would also hope the future final version of this book comes with a full set of bookmarks/table of contents. It looks like you might have gotten started with this and gotten tired of it, as the only thing bookmarked is the earnings and income disclaimer at the very end. It's not a dealbreaker by any means, but it would make this lengthy book much easier to navigate after the first read-through.

Other than that, I was very impressed with the book. It's formatted well, organized, and easy to read for the most important and pertinent parts. I know I used way more words to describe the things I would have preferred been done differently, but it was definitely far more good than bad. The book is far better in terms of production quality than the overwhelming majority of info products out there. You should be proud.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5549943].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robie
    Review

This ebook has 100 pages.
    The steps are explained in details with screenshots so we can understand it easly.
    You will learn so many things here such as on-page and off-page SEO, keyword research, how to expanding your markets , technical issues like securing your domains and things like that, link buildings and much much more !!

Score 9/10
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5551513].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Face Cap
    i think this should be the end to my struggle,pls PM the download Link
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5552694].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lantil5
    Banned
    Hello all after reading the review copy. I was in the beginning feeling bored . As dating is some energetic Topics to discuss & Business means a Huge Profit Structure. So I go through it till the end page . Here is my feedback regarding this book . I must not be spam. So to speak honestly the method Thoma$ discussed is really unique and working . Though sincerely to say I had not tested yet . But the guide contains really very useful informations inside . Also it discussed every small details how you can start and go on with it . Really the people those who are looking forward to have some real earning Online.Must look at this corner as this is the real Opportunity knocking at the door . This is still not saturated as it is still Hidden Jewel.
    Well done keep continuing . I will come back for your other Products also.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5568658].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author amirkhan
      Review

This ebook can be truly termed a "blueprint".

The ebook goes in meticulous details about the subject matter. In my opinion, one of the most challenging thing for a beginner in IM is ability to understand and use of effective keywords. This ebook not only does that, but explains the reasoning behind it step-by-step.

Some other technical things you'll learn include: optimizing via creating excellent tags (title, heading, image), tracking analyzing traffic, content creation, off-page optimization, and much more.

I have not tried this system, not because this system won't work rather because of the subject matter. I have less interest in dating websites.

Score 9/10
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5572664].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HazeBlazer
    Hey I would love a copy of this report. I look forward to reading and applying it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5573185].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rockmanfl
    I would also love a copy of this ebook if you are still giving review copies

Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5573649].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author huester
    wanting to get into dating alot but not sure how to start. would be nice to have a copy.

thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5589042].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vic Damone
    I'm new to ( IM ) and this would be a great start from what you have explained. I would like a copy if I'm not to late and if it's not too much to ask.

?? I just want to make sure that all you ask is that we come back within thirty days to give you a full review ??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5589380].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sunganani
    sure sounds like network marketing to me...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5589965].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jmmedic66
    Well done Thoma$ very good post,hope i can get that book too.Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5590035].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author imwarrior84
    Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the copy.

You really think outside of the box, I have lernt alot from your guide.

Very easy to follow and ideal for any newbies, like me

You have done a great job IMHO 5* for me.

Imwarrior
    Signature

Please do not use affiliate links in signatures

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5592868].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gel lang
    Could I have a review copy please..

Thankyou
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5603826].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author premiumlinks
    thanks another great share....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5609233].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RizNicolas
    Hi, please send me a copy... much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5618364].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author katt189
    Awesome e-book. Really informative and easy to understand. I'm working on my first site now. Fingers crossed.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5630520].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sunganani
    This is a very detailed guide and definitely not of those who do not have money to invest or those who hat working. However, you can tell that Thoma$ did his homework and is definitely talking about something he does.

I have no doubt that if you implement what he says down to the letter, you should be able to see a good income coming in. I highly recommend it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5632718].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tiz724
    Could I have a review copy please, this niche is a interesting one.

Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5648386].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author liwern
    Please please send me a copy. In fact, I beg you to send me a copy. I have been wasting tons of $$$ without seeing any results, hope this report can help me.

Thank you so much.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5651570].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author longterm62
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5652000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tabasc07
    There was definitely a lot of time put into this. It has a nice professional appearance and reads smoothly. This blueprint is an in-depth look on how to create your own dating website and how to market and monetize it. It even has a glossary and a few pages of resources to total up to 100 pages of information. Although it is long, it has a lot of information that people can take action upon.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5723242].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author littleangle
      Hey Thomas, I would LOVE to have a copy of your ebook. I've already learned from you the benefits of having warriors request a copy via this thread instead of pm'ing you for a copy. LOVE IT!! Can't wait to get it and get started! Thanks in advance Thomas,
      DJ
      Signature

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in fruit salad

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5785607].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author aaronlovesshel
        Thomas, thank you for this kind offer. Would you please send me a copy as well?

thanks in advance
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5836073].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Brassneck
          Hi. I'd be interested to find out if anyone who received a copy of this has had any success with it? Thanks
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5965386].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Playmaker77
            I'm interested in getting a copy.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6052209].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lexmar111
    good stuff thank you for posting this!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6073597].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author djtrevayne
    Thomas,

Please send me a copy of your report.

Thank you! Debra
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6087621].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Linda Bender
      Hi Thomas,

I would like a copy of your report.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6090235].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jerome21
    I would love to check this out!
    keep up the good work
    thanks in advance
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6099090].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rupesh Masson
    pm me download link plz, thanks a lot
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6099668].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sn0wblind
    am interested in a review copy, if still sending.
    thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6131717].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FavoredByGod
    Hello, I'm interested in a copy please..thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6142640].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Spontaneousjoe
    Hey Thomas, I am interested in a free copy of your report as well.
    Signature
    The Profit Insider
    profitjackpot.ws
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6146998].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chartist
    Hey Thomas,

I would like a free review copy of your report as well. Thanks in advance

Chartist
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6157105].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author perpetualmike
      Hi Thomas,

If it is still available, I would like a copy of your blueprint

Thank you

Mike
      Signature

Happiness is a choice

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6166519].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author identisk
    I would like a free copy as well.
    Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6168245].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jason Regis
      Has anyone made any money from this yet?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6190088].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author raoufsb
    sounds interesting can i have a copy please ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6242085].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author msreviewer
    Can I receive a copy of your blueprint?? New to the forum so I can't PM you.

Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6313044].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OpIvy03
      Can I receive a copy?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6334310].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trungpc81
    I'm impressed by the title of the discussion, thanks for sharing it to me. Very useful experience
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6341440].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sureshots
    After reading your report I'm looking at online dating in a whole new light wow I didn't even know this market existed very good read not sure if I'm on board yet but this is definitely eye opening!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6472969].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GMT
    Please send me a copy too sir.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6473271].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bangwhosnext
    Hmmmmm....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6478514].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author omarlodhi
    I would like to have a copy too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6507618].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mikegull
      Could I get this please? Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6510158].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author reno
    Hello Thomas,

Sounds Great !!

Looking for a home for my few Dating domains.

Sounds Great !! Please send report.

Thanks
    Reno
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6510708].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author david1997pn
    Hey Men, It sounds very good. Can I please have a copy of the ebook. I know it's a bit late, but everything sounds so good.

Thank you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6550586].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sssjatt
    can you send me a copy of this e-book please.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6659600].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Everest Affiliate
    dont know if this is still available, but can i also have a copy please? thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6741446].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shipmaster
    Hi Thoma$. I too am a newbie and don't mind a little hard work. My I have a copy? I would be happy to share my success with it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6819281].message }}
    Hey guys, thank you all for your kind comments. I haven't been online much lately and was unable to answer your questions, so I have decided to give you the direct download links to my white label dating blueprint. Just click the big red download buttons and enjoy, no opt-in required !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6848552].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Simon74
    Great info mate well done 5*
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7493977].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Newbiemarketer76
    I tried to download but was unable to do so. A microsoft page came up. I am sure it is a user error on my end.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7494058].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sumitk
    hey can you please send me a copy. Please...........
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8305451].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jJonathan35
    Good stuff!!! Thanks for posting. I was able to download it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8628151].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lifefull10
      Would love a copy thanks!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8849221].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Slab
    Erm, sorry, where's the big red button?
    Signature

Sweet dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree?

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8849241].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NikoDiko
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8918170].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NikoDiko
    Can anybody who got that copy send it to me ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8922574].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JFDI
      Is it still possible to download this?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9298126].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mamoshi
    I think that the link is dead, if you can check it thanks, and thanks for sharing your blueprint!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9335710].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gondola
    Hi, I am interested in this would like a review copy if available..
    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9639644].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author automkt
    Hello thomas, I would like a review copy.

Att.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10401030].message }}

Trending Topics