Let's JV...I have Millions of Fresh Leads!

25 replies
Hello Everyone,

First a quick note of appology to admin and to the long standing members of WF. I'm sure that many of you noticed that my original post of 4 days ago was taken down yesterday...it was my fault for not reading the rules stating that you must have 20 or more post "before" posting a JV. I understand completely!

But now we have crossed that threshold...so out of courtesy to those who had tried to reach me or had wanted to continue dialogue here in the thread... here goes!

My situation is this, I recieve a little over 4 million "fresh biz op leads" per month...(by fresh I mean no more than 2 to 14 days old) Leads contain Email, First & Last Name, Street, City, State, Postal Zip, Phone#, Gender, Date & Time stamp, I.P. address, many also contain Date of Birth as well as Full Survey. I get the leads throughout each week as they are produced. The leads are part of a business deal I have with a major lead broker here stateside. Needless to say, I have a rather extensive lead library...and growing all the time. What I don't have..."yet"...is the marketing expertise...systems and programs needed to make the most of them. I know that there is a fortune waiting to be made...and I don't mind sharing the wealth. So my intention is to find a mutually profitable situation with the right person/people...a win/win. If you have the knowledge, programs/systems in place that can "maximize" both of our earnings...yours and mine...let me know...I'll listen!

I hate waste!...and I know that there is a small fortune being left on the table with these leads...Let's figure out how to make the most of them! So that we both benifit in a big way.

Reply here in the thread...PM or send me an email (in my profile)

Long Term Success to Everyone!....Talk Soon.
#fresh #jvi #leads #millions
  • Profile picture of the author in2it
    Hi Enigma,

This sounds interesting, but I'd like more info.

I have some new IM products and am looking to grow my list. I am using a version of AWeber as an autoresponder, which requires leads to opt-in.

My $33 eBook NOW! Guide pays a %50 commission with ClickBank. Are you registered with CB?

MasteringTheNet.com - eBook NOW! | Guaranteed Online Income for Everyone

MasteringTheNet.com - Online Success Guides | Guaranteed MoneyMaking Strategies

Let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks!
    Grady
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[499311].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adeel_Chowdhry
    4 million leads?

Screams SPAM to me.

Did you get them from ebay?

cheers,
    adeel
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[499398].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Enigma7
      Hello "Adeel",

Not that any explanation is owed to you...nor will "you" get one.

Fact is that there are many of us out here who have access to millions of leads monthly. Most have to pay big bucks in order to obtain them...I however as mentioned, receive them as part of a deal with a major lead broker.

Sorry if you have an issue with that...but if you have nothing positive to say, please take your comments elsewhere. Have a Good Day & Much Success To You!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[500661].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author KrisMainieri
        Originally Posted by Enigma7 View Post

Hello "Adeel",

Not that any explanation is owed to you...nor will "you" get one.

Fact is that there are many of us out here who have access to millions of leads monthly. Most have to pay big bucks in order to obtain them...I however as mentioned, receive them as part of a deal with a major lead broker.

Sorry if you have an issue with that...but if you have nothing positive to say, please take your comments elsewhere. Have a Good Day & Much Success To You!
        Why the hell would you get so damn defensive if you were legit.

Yes Adeel has a right to say it sounds like spam.... you know why?

Cause it SOUNDS LIKE SPAM?

Trying importing those leads into an autoresponder service... like aweber or infusionsoft.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[501117].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Enigma7
          Hi "Kris"...

Where to begin...first off as most of us already know, you should not introduce any lead that you did not "personally" produce through "direct opt-in" into an Aweber or similar type environment. These leads are best used if a person has a dedicated mailing server, either domestic or off shore. Also, since they have full data fields...they would also serve Voice Broadcasting. These leads are not for sale however...as I had mentioned, I am looking for the right situation in which to JV...a win/win.

So far as your comment about my reply to Adeel...it's just that I am generally a "Positive" person in all aspects of my life, and when people (whomever they may be) go around attempting to spread their negativity...it tends to annoy me at times. I think there is entirely too much of that going around. But, your right about one thing...Adeel, as well as yourself have a God given right to say whatever you choose...whenever you choose. I wish you both well in all your endeavors. Take Care
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[501242].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Tom B
            Banned

Hi "Kris"...

Where to begin...first off as most of us already know, you should not introduce any lead that you did not "personally" produce through "direct opt-in" into an Aweber or similar type environment. These leads are best used if a person has a dedicated mailing server, either domestic or off shore. Also, since they have full data fields...they would also serve Voice Broadcasting. These leads are not for sale however...as I had mentioned, I am looking for the right situation in which to JV...a win/win.

So far as your comment about my reply to Adeel...it's just that I am generally a "Positive" person in all aspects of my life, and when people (whomever they may be) go around attempting to spread their negativity...it tends to annoy me at times. I think there is entirely too much of that going around. But, your right about one thing...Adeel, as well as yourself have a God given right to say whatever you choose...whenever you choose. I wish you both well in all your endeavors. Take Care
            Actually, as a product owner, I do have the right to know where you are getting your email lists from. I don't want to have anyone accusing me of spam which could end my hosting and give me a bad name.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[501780].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Buildingfutures
    Also, just because you have leads, and say they're 'biz op', does not mean they're in any way targeted for specific products we may sell. For all we know these are just names you bought somewhere or downloaded off some torrent. I'd hate to send out my upcoming 'spirituality' product to people who want to learn more about carpenting. It just won't work. Like Thomas said, if even a few of these 'leads' of yours scream spam because they got our products, it would really hurt business and our rep in the online world.

Also, you say you get these leads from a lead broker, which in turn, does imply that some, if not the majority of these emails, are sold for profit.
    Signature

Simple Mission Statement "Under the Radar and Over the Top!"
    Sean's Guide To The Forum
    Thoughts of a 22 Year Old Marketer

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[501801].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iAffiliateMan
    Enigma, I'd be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, provided you can better explain how these leads are generated by the company which brokers them to you.

Also, I'd want to get some background on what kind of campaign you are wanting promoting. I am an affiliate manager for a major player in the biz-opp niche, and I know that our lists buy some offers better than others (as any list does), so the layout of the landing page, the price of the product, the availability of downsells, and of course hard stats like EPC and conversion rate would determine whether or not we'd run the offer for you.

Let me know if you're interested.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[504649].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Phnx
    If they are Direct Mail leads they are worth far more than email leads.

You might find it more productive approaching the big Direct Marketing players in your neck of the woods, rather than the online world - unless you go to the really big 'Gurus' who've been involved in Mail Order and know the value of your list.

You can rent those names out to other list brokers and they'll 'rent' them to Direct Marketers by the 1000. This side of The Pond they pay around £1 per name a month (assuming they are 'fresh') so it's likely Lead Brokers in the US will pay around $1 or more a name, assuming they have full postal address and are legit.

Even smaller players in DM would be interested, if you sold in small batches - for example the big lead brokers over here will rent you min 3000 names for about £450 (around 6/800 dollars at current exchange rate). By 'rent' I mean they get to use them once only (unless a 'name' buys from them of course then they become their customer).

Unless the deal you have with your lead broker prohibits you from renting them out, you could make a serious income just doing that. Maybe set up your own lead brokerage?

Of course if the leads are culled from an unknown source online, then the value tanks.

You need to provide more info regarding the source, and whether they were buyers or freebie seekers, or just looking for info on Biz Opp products.
    Signature
    In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

Easy Weight Loss
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[508894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chicoo
    hey , I'm interested , please PM me more info

Thanks

Sherif
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[509929].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author suhail3007
    Hello,

I have got a brand new never before sold product and I am sure it suits your list of subscribers looking for business opps. The product can be sole to generate residual income (monthly subscrptions) or as a one -off charge. I can modify depending on what you feel is the best.

The normal monthly subscription I charge is at £29.95 per month, however I am ready to offer a massive discount and charge the first month subscription at just £2.95

If you are interested in JV, we will share profits 50-50 and I will be more than glad to offer ou the affiliate link from where you can track all the sales.

Let me know if you are interested
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[566761].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gohrayson
    hi Enigma,

I have a great deal for you. You won't regret contacting me. I don't really want to know how you got your emails from but as long as you can assure me that it will NOT be SPAM. We're good to go.

PM me your email and let's get the money rolling in.

Regards,
    Rayson
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[568410].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BrookeS
    I need emails lists.

I am worried about that many being spam...I would like more details. You can email me at brooke@wtechllc.com

Thanks,
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[574046].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lantil5
    Banned
    Hi all I am really confused by reading this post . But still I wish to earn some Money I have no concern where the seeds come from. I need the Mango Buyer . I have real very very temptating product for Promotion which can allow you to get $57 per sale just make a small maths 10% of 4 Million x $57 = can you Imagine . Though I am flexible to the affiliates . I will follow what they wish . So anyone interested can contact me . So we can go ahead . Remember I am flexible that a great positive point .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1194251].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mannyf
    I would have to agree with you on that one. If I had 1 million "Good" leads I would have my entire family, neighbors, cousins, Friends and even the milkman on their computers and licking envelops to keep that deal to myself. Granted If perhaps I needed more product to sell to them..I would be hitting every flea market from CA to Florida trying tofind something to market!
    Signature

Wanna know why another Sales Page is more successful than yours? Do you wonder what the secret formula is to have a sales page convert well? Guess what? Now you can

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1198100].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seminars82
    Hi enigma, can you let me know your profile of your million database e/g state, country, profession, contact number, email, home address. I am an offline business owner as well and have multiple programs including entrepreneurship, healthcare, education and employment.

It will be useful for me hence if you could provide the following information, we can work together. The marketing channel will be through voice broadcasting, direct mail and other offline methods.

Regards,
    Jerry
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1199651].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nicola Lane
    I'm sorry "Enigma" but that doesn't seem credible to me - let me show you why.

using the figures from the US Census Bureau (found here: USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau )

The approximate population of the US in 2008 is 305 million (I'm rounding here!) that includes children and retired people.

If we take out people under 18 that is approx 24% or 73 million.

If we also take out over 65 that is approx 12% or 36 million

Lets just round that down to 105 million to take away - allowing for people over 65 who are still interested in working a business opportunity and people under 18 who are savvy enough to work a business opportunity.

That leaves 200 million working age people in the US.

4 million leads per month will give 48 million in a year.

That means that roughly one quarter of the working age population has proactively signed up for business opportunity information in one year.

That doesn't seem credible to me.

Perhaps I am wrong - but I am going to have to know a lot more about these leads before I would take a risk in using them. I am sure that I am not alone. Please tell us more.
    Signature

I like to keep an open mind, but not so open that my brains fall out

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1199678].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author novasoft
      Originally Posted by Nicola Lane View Post

The approximate population of the US in 2008 is 305 million (I'm rounding here!) that includes children and retired people.

If we take out people under 18 that is approx 24% or 73 million.

If we also take out over 65 that is approx 12% or 36 million

Lets just round that down to 105 million to take away - allowing for people over 65 who are still interested in working a business opportunity and people under 18 who are savvy enough to work a business opportunity.

That leaves 200 million working age people in the US.

Really interesting demographics, Nicola, and this is really off topic... so please don't flame me :p but.. when any marketer claims a million dollar day/ week/ or whatever.. kinda makes me wonder did 1 out of every 200 "working age people" in america buy his "s h i t" ??
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1200548].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author carltonzone

Hello Everyone,

First a quick note of appology to admin and to the long standing members of WF. I'm sure that many of you noticed that my original post of 4 days ago was taken down yesterday...it was my fault for not reading the rules stating that you must have 20 or more post "before" posting a JV. I understand completely!

But now we have crossed that threshold...so out of courtesy to those who had tried to reach me or had wanted to continue dialogue here in the thread... here goes!

My situation is this, I recieve a little over 4 million "fresh biz op leads" per month...(by fresh I mean no more than 2 to 14 days old) Leads contain Email, First & Last Name, Street, City, State, Postal Zip, Phone#, Gender, Date & Time stamp, I.P. address, many also contain Date of Birth as well as Full Survey. I get the leads throughout each week as they are produced. The leads are part of a business deal I have with a major lead broker here stateside. Needless to say, I have a rather extensive lead library...and growing all the time. What I don't have..."yet"...is the marketing expertise...systems and programs needed to make the most of them. I know that there is a fortune waiting to be made...and I don't mind sharing the wealth. So my intention is to find a mutually profitable situation with the right person/people...a win/win. If you have the knowledge, programs/systems in place that can "maximize" both of our earnings...yours and mine...let me know...I'll listen!

I hate waste!...and I know that there is a small fortune being left on the table with these leads...Let's figure out how to make the most of them! So that we both benifit in a big way.

Reply here in the thread...PM or send me an email (in my profile)

Long Term Success to Everyone!....Talk Soon.
    Are you still looking for a JV? I write my own professional seminar products. Write me back if you are serious.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1201802].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NetInvestor
    hey Enigma,

areyou still looking?? No answer from you jet.

Just pm me with details... pay you 65% of $77

Cheers,

Patrick
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1206041].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kolenberg
      Banned
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1240014].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author nbaron
        Hello Kolenberg,

I just launched this site and looking for JVs.

The particularity of this site is that it is a Butterfly Marketing Site, or BFM Site, as most commonly heard.

Here is my BFM site's URL: http://www.ebay-traffic-xplosion.com/free

You'll notice that 2 OTOs ($97 and $47 offering repectively 50 and 30 sizzling MRR Programs and sales letter/templates with resale rights) are offered. I give away a free $27 value eBook on the front end, and have the OTOs on the back end.

Since the ite offers a free copy of Ebay Traffic Xplosion (worth $27), driving traffic to the site is a breeze.

As such, I am now looking for JV partners in the eBay niche.

Please email me direct (nick@nicolasbaron.com) should you consider a JV.

Until soon I hope, I wish you a great week end.

Cheers,

Nick

www.find-your-purpose-now.com
        www.discovering-the-law-of-attraction.com
        www.nicolasbaron.com
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1242757].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author frank-dang
    Hi Inigma7,
    I'm always seeking for competent partners to collaborate with. You seem like a great candidate. I'd like to invite you to be my JV partner for the upcoming launch of my revolutionary software: "Desktop Messenger 2.0". This massive launch will occur on Tuesday, October 20th.
    We will be running a 10-Day JV Contest and I would love to have you on board.
    Please check it out.
    Desktop Messenger 2.0 | VIP Invitation
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1240994].message }}

Trending Topics