[FREE] Article Marketing Robot (AMR) Directory List

by KevinA
39 replies
Since the default AMR directory list is pure crap, I used scrapebox, a method I found on another forum, and a straight 48hrs of processing time. In the end it all came down to this:

--> 172,965 unique blogs
--> 16,777 blogs that were 'ok' for AMR.
--> ???? of those that I was successfully able to sign up for.
--> 848 successful posts (incl. the 130 or so that were successful with the default list)

So I have exported and attached this final list of 848 successful posts.

I did a quick test blast (using one of our UniqueBlend articles). The report shows I got about 280 posts auto-approved. Within 30mins of the blast, there are already 64 results indexed in Google.

Enjoy the list!
Kevin
#amr #article #article marketing robot #directory #free #list #marketing #robot
  • Profile picture of the author webapex
    Wow, certainly appreciate your sharing the fruits of your labor.

Any opinions if the Fiverr people offering to post on thei big blog networks trustworthy?
    Signature

“An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field” Niels Bohr

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5726537].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Eric Canlas
    good stuff! Downloading..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5726548].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PlotHost
    Thanks a lot. Nice share.
    Signature

PlotHost - http://www.plothost.com
    99.9% uptime | 15 days money back | 24/7 support

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5726606].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author winwanseng
    Thanks a lot kevinA
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5739665].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jbmaill
    Thank You, Kevin. just what i was looking for
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5756730].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5756744].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cooler1
    Thanks a lot.

What is the PR of these directories or doesn't PR have much effect because the article doesn't get posted on the main page of the article directory?
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5756841].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jbmaill
    Hey Kevin, I am curious. I uploaded list to database, but I didn't see any difference at ALL, STILL showing 2753 total sites, and instead of my last 71 approved, this time it was 76, not a big difference.Any idea how many sites were on the list and how i can erase the original database and just use yours?

Any ideas on how to check if database actually imported, what folder do urls go into, etc?

Thanks, just curious as I had high expectation one last time before I scrap this program. Not only am I convinced that Google doesn't index directories any more, but last year 12 of my PR1 Article directories were DE-indexed that i owned. Also, I did a test and sent out over 500 Submissions on Fiverr and they were confirmed, then I set Google Alerts to watch for Ttitles and domains and anchor text. i used to get 10-20 show up within 2-3 hrs and about 40-60 the next day. I got a total of 12 this time, after 3 weeks, so either G isn't indexing them, or sites aren't approving them, so they do not get crawled right

later, Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5757595].message }}
      Has anyone here had success with this list or are you having problems like jbmaill?

The last time I imported a list to AMR the results were dreadful, so im wondering if its worth importing this list because it takes time to signup to all the directories.

Originally Posted by jbmaill View Post

Hey Kevin, I am curious. I uploaded list to database, but I didn't see any difference at ALL, STILL showing 2753 total sites, and instead of my last 71 approved, this time it was 76, not a big difference.Any idea how many sites were on the list and how i can erase the original database and just use yours?

Any ideas on how to check if database actually imported, what folder do urls go into, etc?

Thanks, just curious as I had high expectation one last time before I scrap this program. Not only am I convinced that Google doesn't index directories any more, but last year 12 of my PR1 Article directories were DE-indexed that i owned. Also, I did a test and sent out over 500 Submissions on Fiverr and they were confirmed, then I set Google Alerts to watch for Ttitles and domains and anchor text. i used to get 10-20 show up within 2-3 hrs and about 40-60 the next day. I got a total of 12 this time, after 3 weeks, so either G isn't indexing them, or sites aren't approving them, so they do not get crawled right

later, Thanks
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5804165].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author voodo
    AMR list that is comes with is pure junk. Not worth the money at all but
    thanks for sharing this. I highly appreciate it.
    These will come handing to me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5757607].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author madzstar
    ok wat am i suppose to do with this list?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5757613].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RyanLester
      Originally Posted by madzstar View Post

I appreciate the share, but I would like to know as well :confused:
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5759334].message }}
      Originally Posted by madzstar View Post

Do you own AMR? You need to import it into AMR.
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5788057].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zon3d
    Thanks for this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5760561].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mervyngoh
    Thanks for sharing, but I think the most important site for article submission is ezinarticle. Hope this help for beginner
    Signature

Embark on the Internet Marketing Journey with IM Knights
    Unleash the power within you with the Secrets of self empowerment

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5761312].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JSKING
    Thanks for sharing!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5769085].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tengalon
      Good of you to share, thanks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5777157].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brendanm
    How would you blast the list instead of posting on each one yourself? any free product that does it at all?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5777511].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Craftisy
    Thanks, how many of these are auto approve?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5779032].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dzakisaraan
    i have download, thanks man.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5783235].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5788085].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kavitapore
    thanks to share this information. I download this e book.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5789702].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sam2oke
    thanks for sharing...i download it...
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5793417].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AllyG47
    Thanks for sharing your list! I haven't been getting very good success rates with AMR lately. Hopefully your list will help.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5800926].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hanapco
    Thanks for the list, will report about the success when i'm done.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5803078].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gvideos
    Thankx man very much
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5803279].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author htbaw
    Hey guys. I just bought AMR today. I was able to submit to about 250 directories earlier today successfully with the built in list AMR had.

I'm just working through Kevin's list now and got about 600 successful signups, AMR is running the confirms now and then I am going to try and submit the articles.

I'm sure these numbers are lower, because of my relative newness to the software but so far the list looks great! Thanks Kevin!!

James.

Edit: Got almost 500 successful submissions! Twice as many as the original list on AMR. Just want to note also my back links to the page i'm working on went from 408 to 472 in a matter of an hour using this software, pretty amazing stuff!

Thanks again Kevin for this list!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5806352].message }}
      Originally Posted by htbaw View Post

Hey guys. I just bought AMR today. I was able to submit to about 250 directories earlier today successfully with the built in list AMR had.

I'm just working through Kevin's list now and got about 600 successful signups, AMR is running the confirms now and then I am going to try and submit the articles.

I'm sure these numbers are lower, because of my relative newness to the software but so far the list looks great! Thanks Kevin!!

James.

Edit: Got almost 500 successful submissions! Twice as many as the original list on AMR. Just want to note also my back links to the page i'm working on went from 408 to 472 in a matter of an hour using this software, pretty amazing stuff!

Thanks again Kevin for this list!!
      Sounds like a decent result.

From reading the AMR forum, it sounds like when people share a list it becomes useless because so many people use it and the directories can't cope with the number of submissions.

Out of the successful submissions how many of them were auto approved?

Originally Posted by fanofdean View Post

When using Article Marketing Robot, do you recommend to exactly copy your post from your site, and lead it back?
      Also, since I'm new, I'm unsure as to wait or do it once indexed for AMR.
      Thanks. I just don't want Google to de-index my site.
      Also, is there a way to remove all the sites that are already added on for the default setting? I can't seem to find a delete button.
      You can use a post from your site, but you need to ensure that the post on your site has been indexed by Google first before you submit it to AMR.

Certain article directories such as Ezine require you to use the same pen name if you are using content which you've already submitted elsewhere. I don't think most of the article directories are that strict though, I think that only applies to some.

To remove sites, you need to select the directories you want to remove from the list then right click then select Blacklist Options, then click Blacklist.
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5809641].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fanofdean
    When using Article Marketing Robot, do you recommend to exactly copy your post from your site, and lead it back?
    Also, since I'm new, I'm unsure as to wait or do it once indexed for AMR.
    Thanks. I just don't want Google to de-index my site.
    Also, is there a way to remove all the sites that are already added on for the default setting? I can't seem to find a delete button.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5806714].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AdamWill
    Thanks for sharing such a useful list of articles with us.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5815513].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mrbinhluu
    That's a big present! Thanks Kevin so much!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5815582].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kangtj
    Wow, it was great man.
    Thanks for share your AMR directory list. Btw, do you make 2 tier backlink with SB and use ping service for AMR's articles? or just let G crawl it naturally?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5815643].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author keyuria
    Thank you for sharing the article lists. Really appreciated.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5819385].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Face Cap
    thank for sharing
    Signature
    $100 Premium Course Leaked: The smartest strategy to get consistent job offers as a Freelance Web Developers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5850240].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author notek
    nice database!
    thanx for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5894303].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Looks good, thank a bunch for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7578636].message }}

Trending Topics