1. Register with the following sites :

www.getafreelncer.com/
www.elance.com/
www.warriorforum.com/
www.forums.digitalpoint.com/
www.hubpages.com/
www.squidoo.com/
www.ezinearticles.com

2. Search getafreelancer.com, elace.com copywriting, data entry and Seo section for articles paying more than $10.Find employers who are paying $250+ for their projects.Note that niche.

3.Go to :www.plrrewriting.com
Purchase 10 articles at $5 each for the niche which are paying you more then $10 per article. You need to provide them private lebal articles articles to be rewritten that you can get from plrwholesaler.com/.Register and download around 12,000 articles.

Plrrewriting.com provides you Dupefree passed,unique,seo optimized and catchy phrases used articles. When you will send sample to the employer, there is less chance that your bid will not be accepted. You can get $5+ profit per article. Keep on repeating the process.

4.Alternatively, you can submit those articles to ezinearticles.com,hubpages.com and squidoo.com with your website link. As seo optimized they will rank higher giving you more traffic and sales.

5. You can sell those articles on Forum digitalpoint and warriorforum at minimum $10 per article. Many members purchase these type of articles there often.

That's it guys. Good luck.
#arbitrage #article #strategy
  • Profile picture of the author CoolDude55
    Thanks for sharing it, very informative, gonna try this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[524638].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Oksa
    Hi JAIDEEP,

Your strategy is basically okay. The only problem is step #3.

If I understand it correctly, you be plagiarizing someone else's writing. This violates the copyright, and is unethical.

Just because the articles are available for free, doesn't mean you can re-write them.

Like I said, I may not understand exactly what you mean, so if I have that step wrong, please let me know.

Again, the general idea is good, just not sure about stpe #3.

All the best,
    Michael
    Signature

"Ich bin en fuego!"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[524666].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vicone
    My understanding is that you find employers willing to pay $10 per article.

You then approach a rewriting service with a selection of articles that you've gathered from various leading article directories and pay $5 each to have them rewritten.

A couple of queries:

1. Won't the original employer (offering $10) have closed bids by the time you've received the rewritten articles you intend to submit.

4. You can submit those articles to ezinearticles.com,hubpages.com and squidoo.com with your website link. As seo optimized they will rank higher giving you more traffic and sales.

5. You can sell those articles on Forum digitalpoint and warriorforum at minimum $10 per article. Many members purchase these type of articles there often.
    How are you able to re-use and resell your articles if they have already been provided to the original employer who paid $10 each for them? Won't employers normally require exclusive rights to those articles? You are continuing to distribute them as if they are PLR articles.

Ivan
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[524688].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Scott Million
    Yet another way to profit as a "middleman"...no experience required; uncapped income
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[525154].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Glenn72
    Sounds like a decent service they offer. I've bookmarked the page.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[525324].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author misterlmno
    excellent post, I will definitely look more into this. thank jaideep
    Signature
    Need Help With Your Keyword Research??

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[526455].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author josegil
      Great Post. Will certainly ad this to my tool kit.

Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[527604].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author buckye024
        Thank you for the information.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[530211].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thehuntingdog
    thanks for the info, all in one place
    Signature

To everyone's success!
    Lizzie
    the-hunting-dog.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[547637].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tycoon828
    Many thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[557899].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TycoonRob
    I've sold articles on DP before, and if you're lucky you'll get $5-7 each. I think I've sold packs of 5-7 articles for $30-35. If you happen to find anyone paying $10 per article, it's probably a one-off kind of project; nothing that you can use long term, at least from what I've seen.

I know of at least one site that you can get a 500 word article for just $2 - either written from scratch or re-written. Normal price still is only $3, but you can get 6 articles right now for just $12 and just on DP sell that for $30 or more easily. If you can find anyone on one of those freelance sites that will pay even just $6 an article you can triple your money.
    Signature

Doubt everything you believe.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[559040].message }}

Trending Topics