List Of Useful Sites To Drive More Blog, Or Website Traffic ( Updated For 2012 )

24 replies
List Of Useful Sites To Drive More Blog, Or Website Traffic ( Updated For 2012 )

This is a very useful post of some websites I use to increase my blog's traffic which will in turn make you more money.

We all know that traffic = money so find out which websites are worth submitting too so you do not waste your time!

Find out here: List Of Useful Sites To Drive More Blog, Or Website Traffic ( Updated For 2012 )

Please comment below if it helped you
#2012 #blog #drive #list #sites #traffic #updated #website
  • Profile picture of the author Dann Vicker
    Some nice tips in there Jay. You got it right with the IM forums.
    Signature

Looking for high quality solo ad traffic? 200-2000 clicks available/day. Testimonials here. PM me

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6007854].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6008074].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author teamcorp
    I never heard of ********** before. I'll give it a whirl. Great site full of useful content. Thanks Jay
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6009149].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author faysal969
    I also believe traffic= money, but they should be well targeted. For an example, Indian people love to search internet but not to spend any money. So tones of Indian traffic will not give you anything. By the way, thanks for sharing this list.
    Signature
    Learn SEO, Affiliate Marketing, CPA, and Make Money Online !!!!!!!

Keep your house pest free and be healthy, wealthy, and happy. Get Rid of House Insects. :)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6012239].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Viramara
      Originally Posted by faysal969 View Post

I also believe traffic= money, but they should be well targeted. For an example, Indian people love to search internet but not to spend any money. So tones of Indian traffic will not give you anything. By the way, thanks for sharing this list.
      I think traffic from ANY country can be buyers if they're given the right trigger . But what makes it hard for Asians to buy from foreign sites are usually payment methods and currency rates - they're the ultimate "buying barriers". Unless they have Credit Card, you have not problem. I have a local mailing list that makes me money, but the payment method is through bank transfer and I have to manually check and send the products one by one. So, it's not like the western sales letters that pops the Paypal button, click, pay, get product instantly. There is a time span between when the customers "get the impulse" and "actually buying". Currency plays role too! For example, spending $20 in here is like spending $60 in US. So if you're selling them a minimalistic info product for, say $20, they would say like, "WTF!"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6171218].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author entrepreneurjay
    Good point Faysal but I do not target Indian people. Let me rephrase that people that are native to the country of India. U.S.A England Australia etc... English speaking countries with money to spend.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6015383].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author faysal969
    You should target people based on your product or services. If your potential customers are in any particular city or country, then you should work for them. Try to get good position in local search engines. Mainly target such people who have credit card and spend online.
    Signature
    Learn SEO, Affiliate Marketing, CPA, and Make Money Online !!!!!!!

Keep your house pest free and be healthy, wealthy, and happy. Get Rid of House Insects. :)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6020056].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Assefseer
    Traffic equals money online. The more targeted traffic you send to your website, or blog the more money you are going to make for your online business period!
    1. Honestworkfromhomesuccess.com - This is another one of my favorite online forums and the owner Paul Lynch runs a great forum where you can even promote your affiliate products for free, or add a freebie you may be giving away to build up your email list. Highly recommended internet marketing forum.
    2. Websitebabble.com - Lisa Irby runs a very well respected forum which specializes in pretty much everything from creating a website, to internet marketing tips, traffic strategies, and affiliate marketing. She is very helpful to beginners also.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6033031].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author franchine
    This is a great resource Jay! On your list is Pinterest and I find it really, really great! Thanks for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6040196].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alisys
    Mostly we make blogs for google adsense for money, easily online money is depend upon visting , nice area you collect here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6041248].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author J Burgess
    Some very good websites you've got there, thanks for this!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6042104].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author atikbabu
    Thanks for nice info.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6050734].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author entrepreneurjay
    No problem guys hope it increases your traffic some.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6065080].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lexmar111
    thanks for valuable info
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6073543].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author abycroft
    Thanks Jay. There really are some fantastic resources in your post, some of which I am going to put to use right now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6095434].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author anwar001
    Nice list of forums. Good work, keep it up.
    Signature
    Get Hundreds of Super Targeted Traffic in Any Niche from Facebook - 3 Step Organic FB Marketing

25 Guidelines For Massive Affiliate Success - Whether you are a beginner or an expert, read these principles and refer back to them many times
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6096765].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author YasirYar
    Having website without any potential traffic is really like having a shop without customers and it becomes very crucial stage to face. Via above mentioned updated files, it would be an easy task drive the traffic on your website. An amazing efforts done by one of the WARRIORs.. I really appreciate.
    Signature

>>>Get your websites ACTUALLY ranked by checking these out: Quantum SEO Labs, Home Page Link Building & SERP Ability. Want to get rid of negative listings? Check out Reputation Enhancer.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6103110].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gladiolus
    Absolutely right... Publish high-quality content. Before you attempt to get website traffic, you should first make sure that you publish great content that people will want to come back to again and again... and Use social networking to your advantage. List your website on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social networking sites that you are a member of. Search for other members who have the same interest as you. Get involved in groups that relate to your niche...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6171159].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author medhasrik
    I have downloaded the e-book. I am starting to do as specified. Lets see .. If it works for me. I am very much excited with the steps . Thanks a lot.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6207190].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zamzung
    Great resource... thank you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6209264].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Marcusbell
    It's a very useful info about site and blog traffic and how we can achieve our targeted traffic. Thanks for this valuable info.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6210744].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author edegreeusa
    Jay,

Thanks, finally I got some new sites!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6210798].message }}
  • That post are useful
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6805621].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Nice list, useful sources I must say. Thanks for share.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451104].message }}

Trending Topics