List Building from Scrach Video

by arni22
18 replies
I just posted a Video on my blog about List building (how to) from Scrach

Check it out comment on it and tell me what you think

It´s no fancy in any way and i have to say sorry about the Wind Sound
my mic is kinda junk and a new one is in the mail (had to have it almost in my mouth) hope it´s ok

List Building from Scrach

Thanks guys

Arni Bergsson
#building #list #scrach #video
  • Profile picture of the author arni22
    Also check the Do You Want Your Own Game Page? (page) in the right site on the Blog!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6080183].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author violin99
    thanks for sharing, i will chek it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6083004].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author faysal969
    Thanks for creating this video and sharing for public. The quality of sound is not too bad for understanding it properly.
    Signature
    Learn SEO, Affiliate Marketing, CPA, and Make Money Online !!!!!!!

Keep your house pest free and be healthy, wealthy, and happy. Get Rid of House Insects. :)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6086448].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alamest
    do you even teach how to write follow up message and inter react with the list..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6088245].message }}
      Originally Posted by alamest View Post

do you even teach how to write follow up message and inter react with the list..
      Yes i can teach you how to make a follow up if you want tho i did not talk about that in this video i'm working on a better video with all the small details also and better sound.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6096128].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RgrStwart
    Hey Arni, good to meet you and glad to be here. I'm a newbie too and visited your site, although I couldn't view the video I was impress with the structure of the site. Can you clear up something for me? After doing niche and/or product research, how do I promote products as an affiliate and build a list using free ebooks without a website? Can this be done with email marketing sites like Aweber and iContact if I have no website?

If you or anybody reading this would be so kind to share this information with me, help me sort affiliate marketing stuff out and provide me with a few ebooks with your affiliate links in them, I'd be more than happy to promote them and any other product you have.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6088612].message }}
      Originally Posted by RgrStwart View Post

Hey Arni, good to meet you and glad to be here. I'm a newbie too and visited your site, although I couldn't view the video I was impress with the structure of the site. Can you clear up something for me? After doing niche and/or product research, how do I promote products as an affiliate and build a list using free ebooks without a website? Can this be done with email marketing sites like Aweber and iContact if I have no website?

If you or anybody reading this would be so kind to share this information with me, help me sort affiliate marketing stuff out and provide me with a few ebooks with your affiliate links in them, I'd be more than happy to promote them and any other product you have.
      I would love to help you out! there are many ways to start you squeeze page with out a cost and with a very little cost, i can give you some pionters

Add me to skype: arni.bergsson1
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6096121].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author YasirYar
    Hey, nice video. Indeed having a really good material to show up the best thing. In such cases, effectiveness also matters a lot then moving towards some fancy and shown off things.
    Signature

>>>Get your websites ACTUALLY ranked by checking these out: Quantum SEO Labs, Home Page Link Building & SERP Ability. Want to get rid of negative listings? Check out Reputation Enhancer.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6095807].message }}
      Originally Posted by YasirYar View Post

Hey, nice video. Indeed having a really good material to show up the best thing. In such cases, effectiveness also matters a lot then moving towards some fancy and shown off things.
      We all start small no matter what any one says! and it´s easy if you know how you don't have to spend a lot when you start tho i would spend some in the long run to get better optin's and more sales,
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6096137].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AndikaBo
    That is a very educational and useful video for me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6096148].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nishmark
    hey ari22 nice video tutorial to learn abt List Building...

Thanks for this..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6098915].message }}
      Originally Posted by nishmark View Post

hey ari22 nice video tutorial to learn abt List Building...

Thanks for this..
      Thank mate

Would love if you guys would comment on the post in my blog

With Thanks

Arni
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6099843].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KatieDelton
    Thanks! I have new link building team, will send them this video and hopefully this will take some work off my back
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6114444].message }}
      Originally Posted by KatieDelton View Post

Thanks! I have new link building team, will send them this video and hopefully this will take some work off my back
      This is a LIST building video
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6126535].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author josephpeter
    Trying to stick to list building, but it seems
    like a never ending to do list of separate details
    at the moment.

Thanks pal, I'll have a good look at that.

JP
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6155066].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CashGiftingExpert
    Thanks for the info
    Signature
    “The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them”― Jim Rohn
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6243339].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ej155
    Anyone try list building with YT videos? there's a lot about linking to CB or aff products, but just wondering if it's more worth the time building lists with videos instead?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6826871].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    This sounds like something I'd like to know....Thanks mate.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7450887].message }}

Trending Topics