I give up posting on this site

36 replies
I want to give valuable information to readers. the problem is this website obviously doesn't like this.

Every time I post a useful post warrior forum deletes it.

It's like they don't want people to get the real helpful information.

I'll post somewhere else. where they do care about there visitors.

Ian Stalbes
#give #posting #site
  • Profile picture of the author ianstables
    Has anyone else has this happen to them?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6081690].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gentryliving
    Did you ask moderator/s why they deleted your post? Ask first before you do something.
    Signature
    Professionally designed custom blogging platform
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6082188].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author violin99
    you should ask admin why they delete your post, there must be a reason...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6082228].message }}
    Well, I posting a link to a free video about what you should do to make sure your information product sells. That disappeared. Before that I posted a step-by-step post about getting jv partners. That was deleted.

I'm just going to do guest posts on blogs for others and post on other forums from now on.

Just a bit annoyed that I try to help and someone decides to delete it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6083867].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6085187].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jurojin
      I have to say that I have posted a couple of VERY useful threads and they got deleted within minutes. The information was about using various strings to find high pr links for your seo/link campaigns. I think these type of info is only shared with people that pay and become "Full Warrior Members". I have asked the moderator as well as the admin why my thread was deleted but they never answered. I think it's something normal to only have access to valuable information when you pay a fee, so I kinda' agree with WF.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6086130].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author faysal969
    Hope admin will read this thread and will explain satisfactory cause of deleting.
    Signature
    Learn SEO, Affiliate Marketing, CPA, and Make Money Online !!!!!!!

Keep your house pest free and be healthy, wealthy, and happy. Get Rid of House Insects. :)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6086320].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author glassyflower
      Originally Posted by faysal969 View Post

Hope admin will read this thread and will explain satisfactory cause of deleting.
      i think so
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6129956].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Fernando Veloso
    Oh boy...

So you get a thread deleted - which is perfectly normal, we all get them everytime we cross THAT line, and you decide to come whining about it?

After all these years in here, there are a couple things I learned about WF:

1) NO thread gets deleted without a good reason.
    2) Usually when people come whining, they usually "forget" a lot of information about those same threads that got nuked.

So, all in all, I feel your pain, sort of. But in the end, I am sure there is more to it then you're telling us.

Maybe affiliate links? List building? Spam?
    Signature
    People make good money selling to the rich. But the rich got rich selling to the masses.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6086375].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    Read the rules of this forum. You won't get explanations from moderators.
    This is a massively big forum and they are volunteers. They have enough trouble trying to keep the peace without having to waste time explaining things to people who break the rules.
    If something has been deleted, it is always for a reason, so if you don't like it, you are always welcome to leave. The Warrior forum is a fantastic place to learn from and you have to accept the rules as they are...simple as that.
    Signature

Cheers, Laurence.
    Writer/Editor/Proofreader.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6086380].message }}
    I haven't broken any rules. All I wanted to do was give valuable information. That's what the forum is about.

No intention on upsetting anyone. Just to be helpful.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6087643].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Karen Blundell
      Originally Posted by ianstables View Post

I haven't broken any rules. All I wanted to do was give valuable information. That's what the forum is about.

No intention on upsetting anyone. Just to be helpful.
      you were giving information on a thread that is in your sig. Even if the information is free, it still means you are trying to self-promote.

Self-promotion in this forum is allowed these ways: a signature with no affiliate links, in the WSO section, in the Warriors for Hire section, in the Classified ads sections. You can also upgrade, become a War Room Member , and be allowed to give out free stuff in the War Room. There are also other paid advertising opportunities, such as top banner ads.

I strongly suggest that you read the rules in this forum first. As members we are all encouraged to act as moderators and we report all threads that are deemed self-promotion, spam, or any type of advertising messages.
      Signature
      ---------------
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6134804].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    All I am saying is that they would have reason to remove posts so you may have done something without knowing it.
    Signature

Cheers, Laurence.
    Writer/Editor/Proofreader.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6088170].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author backlinkxone
    You can share your problems with moderator or admin.The moderator of this WF might have got some fake information or your infor might cause others.That's why, they have deleted your post.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6091941].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lossman29
    I'm betting there was an extremely good reason why your posts got deleted, probably some minor details that were against the TOS and which you accidentally overlooked.
    Signature

"There is light at the end of the tunnel. Have some faith and work hard. ALWAYS."

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6097989].message }}
  • yes i doubt they just delete thing here this is one of the biggest forums so they have to stay strict i think
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6103525].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joerudy1988
    It has been good for us so far.
    Signature
    UShorten.Me - Adult Shorten URL Service Provider
    Earn Money Online with Ease
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6103767].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KatieDelton
    Ask the admin... No need to get so frustrated!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6114436].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MN Warrior
    On this forum, I've found that its fairly common to have your post or thread get deleted even if it doesn't necessarily break the rules.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6121216].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tina Golden
      Could be you posted in the wrong section just like this thread? Try reading the descriptions of each section as well as all the rules.

The forum didn't get this big by the mods randomly deleting threads. There is always a reason.
      Signature
      Discover how to have fabulous, engaging content with
      Fast & Easy Content Creation
      ***Especially if you don't have enough time, money, or just plain HATE writing***
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6121716].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Paul Myers
        Sheesh.

SEO threads get deleted or moved if they're posted outside the SEO section. Not exactly hard to understand, especially if you actually read the posted rules.

Videos (created by the poster) as thread starters get treated like articles and pure ads. They get deleted almost every time. We're not going to watch them all just to make sure they're not promotional blurbs.

"See my sig" or "visit my blog" pieces will also get yanked.

If you're getting a lot of threads deleted, it's highly likely they're seen as self-promotional.

Not rocket science.

Paul
        Signature
        Stop by Paul's Pub - my little hangout on Facebook.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6121796].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author dfs_dean
          Ian - don't sweat the deletes. Happens. I opened a help desk ticket once to ask why one of my posts was deleted (I wasn't gonna create a post to ask or comment about it). I got a reply. Not a very good one, but a reply. I was even told that if I had further questions don't hesitate to ask. Since I was invited to continue the dialogue, I did through the help desk ticket. My ticket was then simply closed without any comment or response. Okay, something fell through the crack so I tried again. After all, I was specifically told to let the moderator who responded know if I had any additional questions. But guess what. My next ticket was also closed without the courtesy of a reply or comment.

Then I remembered an old adage.....something about fighting city hall (even though I wasn't fighting, I was seriously trying to understand what I did wrong so I could be a good citizen of the Warrior community an not do it again).

So, Ian, don't take it personal.

(Well, I feel better now. :rolleyes: )

Peace
          Signature
          Find something to enjoy about reality. It's not going to go away.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6122267].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author OutSourCed
    Yes, what they said.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6128703].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author stevendomz
    you try posting the content instead of links if any... avoid posting direct links some forums dont allow them, it is just a suggestion, try this!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6134580].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dfs_dean
      Originally Posted by stevendomz View Post

you try posting the content instead of links if any... avoid posting direct links some forums dont allow them, it is just a suggestion, try this!
      Gotta be careful with simply posting content from someplace else. Copying and pasting whole articles, pages, or large sections from other sites, rather than linking, can lead to legal copyright issues for Warrior Forum for allowing it and possibly the poster, too. I'm not saying other sites push the issue too often, but it can have legal consequences.

Peace
      Signature
      Find something to enjoy about reality. It's not going to go away.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6134714].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ketset
    The terms state that the admin can delete a post for their own reasons, but don't ask them about it because the whole forum does not rest on one post, good luck though!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6134585].message }}
    Thanks for the advice.

Just to mention that the 'make money online' forum is for offering free ebooks. And by the way I am already a war room member.

Regards, Ian Stables
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6134914].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jauhar
    Every forum has its own rules so its best to read the rules first and then post.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6145302].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author youngmoneystars
    check out the rules and see if your beaking any....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6192533].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lovenus
    How is everything now?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6205228].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6212077].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author andybeveridge
    I have had a few posts deleted in the past and to be honest it has been my own fault like posting in the wrong section. Not always obvious at first. The only time I got upset was when a post was removed and infraction given to me for wishing everyone a happy Xmas.
    In fairness the infraction was removed once I complained.

It must be almost a full time searching and removing the one line spam comments that appear in threads. Now and again there must be mistakes made.
    Signature

Become a Digi Warrior and join us in the successful Dig Warrior IM Academy
    Join us at www.digiwarrior.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6212125].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jharna
      Ask to admin to solve the problem
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6254816].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author moneyoncomputer
    Originally Posted by ianstables View Post

I want to give valuable information to readers. the problem is this website obviously doesn't like this.

Every time I post a useful post warrior forum deletes it.

It's like they don't want people to get the real helpful information.

I'll post somewhere else. where they do care about there visitors.

Ian Stalbes
    well, rules are rules, and forums are the homes of people who live their lives working on them, so live by their rules or move out! lol thats what my mum said to me once...
    Signature
    Money On Computer Forums
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6268950].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FocusedMarketer
    Common don't say that! It is really one hell of a great forum to learn how to make money!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6694971].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Hope you can solve the problems then bring some of your useful posts to people!
    Good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7450846].message }}

Trending Topics