Which software has made you the most money?

24 replies
Interested to hear which software you find best when it comes to helping you make money and how (it could also be a software that was so useful that it saved you lots of money).
#made #money #software
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6096145].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eedriyz
    That should be Acute Email Id in 2010
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6096349].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author winsoar
    I'm sorry for the self promotion because it's software I created out of necessity but it's by far helped me to make more money than any other software package I've ever purchased. It's the Email Marketing Robot (from Android Marketing Ltd). I won't post a link but if you are interested in B2B marketing or selling services such as web design, SEO, training or events to local businesses look it up.
    Signature

Visit my official blog: James Winsoar and learn how to generate 30+ new FREE leads a day on auto-pilot!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6096390].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MrStinky
    Web browser technically since we all use it to find offers/make offers/get money/etc.
    Signature
    free search engine submission tool - automatic tool to submit your site/pages to a number of search engines
    funny Christian jokes url shortener
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6096728].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author legendkeeper
    :p
    Originally Posted by Adevictus View Post

Interested to hear which software you find best when it comes to helping you make money and how (it could also be a software that was so useful that it saved you lots of money).
    If you are into programming, make an application or a game in Android or iOS and put it in market. If you have put more skin into making the application than you will get a very good response from the community.
    If you are not into programming, start working on uploading stuff and getting paid for it. Do some googling on how to do it and you can really earn some huge amount from it.
    When it comes to the software that helped me to save a lot of money, well it is Sony Vegas pro 9.0. I was into video editing and this software not only saved me from getting initial training in video editings but also served me well in few projects which I did
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6096935].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Amsterdam81
    From my own experience, Offline leads generation software is by far one of the easiest methods in getting 100% targeted leads: Lead Generation Software for b2b and sales leads
    Signature

#1 Cryptocurrency Booking Platform, 247 Travel Alert – Travel Deals – Last Minute Deals – Holiday Packages All Inclusive https://tripalert.net

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6097082].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lossman29
    XRUMER FTW!!!
    Signature

"There is light at the end of the tunnel. Have some faith and work hard. ALWAYS."

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6097997].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Adevictus
      Originally Posted by lossman29 View Post

XRUMER FTW!!!
      I'm with you on that one... XRumer back in the day was rolling in copious amounts of dough.
      These days though, not so much...
      Signature

It's all about the money...

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6098290].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author andrewmorkel
    It sounds really interesting.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6101474].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author violin99
    it's not a software, but a service which offers ipad movies download
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6101558].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adsahuja
    I am expecting some more details. Please share more softwares i am looking for those to earn money.

Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6113889].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adsahuja
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6113903].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KatieDelton
      Your brain and luck probably
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6114429].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mctavish
    that click bank payment page doesnt allow me to pay...it keeps on saying error!!!!!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6117241].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EmoneyGen
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6137109].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dewasial
      Banned
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6138001].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Secret20
        Does DotComSecrets X really work? Is it worth to pay $97 after 1 month?
        I know it only cost $1 at beginning
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6150538].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author moneyoncomputer
          Originally Posted by Secret20 View Post

Does DotComSecrets X really work? Is it worth to pay $97 after 1 month?
          I know it only cost $1 at beginning
          oh yes it does work, and if you are trying to decide, well try it for a month!

firstly, your 1 dollar will go to a charity, so well done there because russell makes nothing off that first 1 dollar.

secondly, russell will motivate you, cause you wont get anywhere if you dont do the homework he gives you and keep persisting. hes a great coach and alot of fun.

thirdly, heaps and heaps of material, coaching and videos in the first month, you cant go wrong with a 1 dollar investment here i totally recommend it.

so much so that i advertise his offer on my site, cause i know its good cause i use it! go for it you wont be disappointed..

and hey, you could even sign up from the banner at the top of my forum! -- cheers
          Signature
          Money On Computer Forums
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6268923].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author youngmoneystars
    do everything manually, hard work pays off
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6192555].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PEBIII
    I have found that picking just a few projects in general to really focus time and energy on has helped me generate the most income. Such as CashCrate. They have an excellent referral program, so you can generate long term income by getting others involved who will actually work as you do. Not to mention I haven't spent a dime on it.

My link below allows you to get money just for signing up and filling out your info. Do all of the 100% free offers you can and you will be getting checks in no time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6220407].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author anamikasingh
    I didn't find any software yet for free. You need to purchased.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6268246].message }}
  • Originally Posted by Adevictus View Post

if you are into making money with a site or article marketing and the like you dont need a paid tool to be successful. i never purchased one but free tools like google keyword tool. plus google insights are your weapons when it comes to publishing any kind of content.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6277184].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sitifatimah
    i`m newbist and im stiil learning to get money from internet, so im stiil looking for software who can get earn money..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6442524].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aziera
    So far my major online income came from ppd or pay per download. It's not big money but getting around USD300 to USD500 per month still o.k for me. So, the main software I used is Internet Download Manager to download any movies or video clips and Window Movie Maker to provide slideshow and upload to YouTube.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6471522].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FocusedMarketer
    I am a newbie... and student! I am learning IM aside! If a software could help me earn money, I would like that!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6694954].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Hey guys, do you know John Chow hasjust launched his latest product of Blogging with John Chow?

Has anyone tried this?

Let's come and see my reivew of Blogging with John Chow to understand more about specific features as well as a comprehensive list of pros and cons of this product.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7450672].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alaxedk
    Google Chrome,i do everything manually.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7450750].message }}

Trending Topics