[CASE STUDY]100 Most Effective Blog Comments with Minimum Effort and Maximum Effect.

11 replies
I needed a 100 blog comments to test something. I needed in cheap. So I went to odesk.com and posted a job like below. ----->

I need a 100 Blog comments on high traffic blogs. Please note that I didn't say high PR. I said High traffic. Traffic volume can be checked with compete.com and quancast.com

===========================================

The blog category to be Diet/fitness/weight loss/health.

===========================================

1. The unique visitor of the blog to comment on must be minimum 4000 if checked with compete.com

2. The comments has to be approximately 100-150 words visible, useful and bulleted comments. There must be at least 5 bullet points in each comment. Same comment is okay for different sites. Same comment is not allowed in the same site.

3. Total 20 comments/day is preferred.

4. You'll only be paid if your comment is among the first 3 visible and approved comments with my website link.

5. You'll send me the links where you've commented in an excel sheet everyday.

==============================================

Watch the below videos to know about the easiest ways for effective blog comments

==============================================

If you want to use article spinner, I'll provide you with The Best Spinner shown in the video. You'll have rights to use the spinner for free for other jobs as well as long as you work for me.

===============================================

P.S. If the work and bid is satisfactory, this is going to be a long term work. Please read again and clearly understand the volume of work before you quote.

===============================================

Final candidate/candidates will be selected through interview.

Thanks.

----------------------->

The lowest bid I got was $7 which gave me chance of customizing the order in the middle of the work. At the end of the project, I got the below-

1. Average 30 visitors per day from these blog comments. Cuz I made sure the comments are really helpful and kinda continuation of the original blog post.

2. I new a wide range of blogs of the niche with high and responsive traffic.

3. I met a few enthusiastic freelancer.

Use this method or upgrade and share it for your success.

Dedicated to mutual success,
-M. Bari.
#100 #blog #comments #needed

Trending Topics